• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 37

Random Drawing Contest Round 37

• Ryoga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raindrop14

• ENA-three

• Terminus

• Random Person

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
RDC FAQ
Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Zelda Meets Disney

Ryoga

ryogaentryfirst.jpg

Raindrop14

raindrop14entrysecond.png

ENA-three

enathreeentrythird.jpg

Terminus

sentryq.jpg

Random Person

randompersonentrylast.png

Voting Ends 7/18/12

Round 38
Main Theme: the Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Zelda meets 21-Century

(Make a drawing combing Zelda and today's day and age)

Entries Due 7/22/12

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
How come after asking forever, it took a contest like this for me to see the zelda tron crissover?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These were all so amazing! I loved the Hercules one, Tron and Peter Pan! In the end I decided I liked the Peter Pan one, the art was really good and I loved the concept. ^^ But amazing work to all the rest who entered!

All of these submission are amazing. I can't believe I looked over this. Sorry, Random Person. Speaking of RP his submission is fantastic with the vivid color palette but my vote ultimately goes to ENA-Three! for pouring extensive emotion into his work. Everyone who submitted should pat themselves on the back seeing as many people are hardly as talented with respect to drawing.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I voted for ENA-Three!. The reason I like it is because I thought the idea of the hover boots to go along with Peter Pan was pretty clever. I can say I would have never thought of that! (I'm so ordinary :lol: ) Also, the shading is terrific, and the addition of Wendy and Zelda at the bottom to show that they are in the air pretty much completes it. Again, pretty awesome! SO, congrats to ENA-Three! :)

ENA-three!

the man from mars
thank you guys for the wonderful compliments! man, i soo want to do the next one, but going to disney world for a week so i wont be able to make a drawing....and i had a cool idea too, oh well, ill be in for the next one!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
voting isnt done yet, but as for next time....hmm, i think i just might be able to come up with something..so i look forward to it, if not this round, definetly every round after this!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Ryoga
Awesome job. Really no complaints. You did a great job of incorporating Zelda and Tron.

Raindrop14
Nice job, but a little too simple. The only clue we have that this is Aladdin is the lamp and the title at the top.

ENA-three
Mind = blown. I mean wow, this is exactly what I look for in contests like these. I love the concept and I never realized how many similarites Link and Pete have. Your biology, outlining, coloring and shading are incredibly rupee. Your attention to detail is also inspiring. You've got my vote.

Terminus
Yeah, a little too blurry. I too thought about doing a Kindom Hearts thing, while original, I'm not sure how well it fits the sub-theme.

Random Person
Oh no, not you again. What did I tell you about entering these contests!?! You suck! Stop entering you hack and let the real artists shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom