• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 31

The Random Drawing Contest Round 31

• gerudogirl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raindrop14

• Ochibi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme - Zelda Meets Another Game Series

gerudogirl

The Legend of Zelda Meets Team Fortress 2
boomheadshoto.png

Raindrop14

The Legend of Zelda Meets Chrono Cross

zdc1.jpg

Ochibi

The Legend of Zelda meets L.A. Noire
loznoir21.png

Voting ends on 10/12/11.

Round 32 Main Theme : Minish Cap
Sub Theme : Boss Battle

Entries due 10/14/11.

Remember:
Read the rules before submitting.
Interpret the theme how you like.
Submit entries by PM-ing Xinn.
Comment on who you did/didn't vote for and why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank-you, Gerudogirl, but-- I absolutely love Sniper-- You don't even-- AAHHH <3!!

Raindrop14, that would be pretty darn epic. Love the background-- a mysterious feel to it... But I'm more interested in WHO WILL WIN!?

And-- I'm still not happy with how Zelda's head and the title turned out... Or Link's hat and his tie... I'm finding more 'mistakes' now-- Oh well. Too late now, isn't it?

Anyway, I pretty darn giddy that we got some other contestants! I would join more but I'm so darn uncreative and I procrastinate a lot; getting this thing done was a miracle!
Good luck, everyone!!

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
:lol: gerudogirl, yours is hilarious! And Ochibi, yours is REALLY GOOD!XD I just made mine so that gerudogirl would have at least one other person in it allong with her so I didn't try at all.:lol:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The contest here for me is between gerudogirl and Ochibi. Ochibi's is definitely better artistic wise, however I don't strictly go by the art and I've recently played Team Fortress 2. As a Person who has played, I must say that gerudogirl's joke is brilliantly done in respect to both the Zelda series and TF2. However (again) even though I've never played L.A. Noire, the comparison to Zelda is being clearly demonstrated in a way that I can easily get it without playing the game. For that reason, I'm voting for Ochibi. It was close, REALLY close, but in the end Ochibi's took a slight lead in my book. (Plus he killed Tingle)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Random Person has recently asked me to take over the hosting of this contest, so yeah, from now on PM entries to me I guess. The dates on the OP seemed to have been messed up, so they have been updated. Voting will close next wednesday, the 12th. The current theme for the next batch of entries will not change, the due date will be next Friday the 14th. Happy Drawing~

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
CONGRATULATIONS OCHIBI FOR WINNING

loznoir21.png

I'm also thinking that I'm going to temporarily suspend the RDC since it has lost a bit of steam recently. A big thank you to everyone who has made the past 31 RDCs succeed as much as they did. This of course isn't the end though; we'll be up and rolling again when the time is right.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom