• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes The Purple Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Pah. It's a universal truth that purple Link brought about the pinnacle of the Zelda series. All you kids don't know that, though.

Woah woah woah. Ocarina of Time was the pinnacle of the Zelda series, lets make that quite clear. The most critically acclaimed game of all time did not have purple link and because of that we have to conclude that purple link did not bring about the pinnacle and you sir are delusional for suggesting such a thing.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
The only confusion here is your paradox claims. You say you've been playing the series since OoT, and then you come back around and say Purple Link is useless. You can't be a fan and not like Purple Link.
Dude Purple link is just a color clone of link how can you say that someone is not a true zelda fan if they don't think they need a purple link. Just think triforce heroes probably runs smoother without 4 people. To be honest i prefer green link over purple link any day.

Woah woah woah. Ocarina of Time was the pinnacle of the Zelda series, lets make that quite clear. The most critically acclaimed game of all time did not have purple link and because of that we have to conclude that purple link did not bring about the pinnacle and you sir are delusional for suggesting such a thing.

On the contrary, I must say that you are delusional, Oot had no purple Link and it was a failure, far from anything resembling a pinnacle. FS had purple link as the main protagonist and it was indeed the pinnacle of the series. FSA was also a grand climax of Zelda's being, guess what, it had purple Link. You sir are the one with no idea of what you're talking about.

Dude Purple link is just a color clone of link how can you say that someone is not a true zelda fan if they don't think they need a purple link. Just think triforce heroes probably runs smoother without 4 people. To be honest i prefer green link over purple link any day.

Gah, all kinds of hate for the series icon. All of you people need to re-learn your Zelda facts.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
On the contrary, I must say that you are delusional, Oot had no purple Link and it was a failure, far from anything resembling a pinnacle. FS had purple link as the main protagonist and it was indeed the pinnacle of the series. FSA was also a grand climax of Zelda's being, guess what, it had purple Link. You sir are the one with no idea of what you're talking about.

OOT was a critical and commercial success. Far more so than any Zelda game containing purple link. Four swords adventure on the other hand was the poorest selling Zelda of all and was a disgrace to the very brand.

All you kids have no idea what you're talking about. We need a revival in the series and that revival can only be brought about via purple Link. But again, you kids don't know that.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
G-King it's trolling don't feed it please.
Yeah this guy is obviously a troll
Gah, all kinds of hate for the series icon. All of you people need to re-learn your Zelda facts.
when you look up legend of zelda you see a GREEN link not a purple link he is not the series icon and i think its funny how you are criticizing people that have been on these forums for years when it says you have just joined so please stop trolling on this forum.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
All you kids have no idea what you're talking about. We need a revival in the series and that revival can only be brought about via purple Link. But again, you kids don't know that.

Stop being patronizing it sounds very pathetic, you make it sound like you are in your fifties but you like purple link he is erroneously classed as 10-17 depending on the game.....

OOT was a critical and commercial success. Far more so than any Zelda game containing purple link. Four swords adventure on the other hand was the poorest selling Zelda of all and was a disgrace to the very brand.
He aint a troll Dude DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does not matter how many years, those years have obviously been wasted. We need an enlightenment for this series or we're doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom