• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Powerful Gothic Destructive Woman Witches

I'm sure you are aware of the song "Destruction" from Dragonball Z. I have chosen a good singer's voice for this song. It is a woman singer's voice I have altered using a voice effect. It is the singer's voice taken from the song "The Comet." This singer's voice has a harsh, dark, powerful, and gothic destructive feel to it which matches the feel of the song "Destruction."

In addition, I have also chosen another woman singer's voice for a different song. This other song is heavy metal and the woman singer's voice that fits the feel of this heavy metal is Tpau's voice from the song "Heart and Soul." Her voice (when lowered in pitch a bit) has a harsh and powerful destructive feel to it which matches the feel of this heavy metal. Her voice has the feel of a powerful dark gothic destructive enchanting woman witch.

I know that the singers and the songs don't match up in terms of harmony and rhythm. But just focus on how they sound together and how they go so well together in terms of how they sound (how perfectly they go together in terms of how they feel). From there, just imagine them being in perfect harmony and rhythm. Our brains are hardwired to do so. Our brains are hardwired to perceive patterns and such that aren't there. Therefore, you can perceive harmony and rhythm from these "remixes" of mine even though they don't actually match up in terms of harmony and rhythm. In other words, you can perceive them as actual perfected remixes when they actually aren't in reality.

Therefore, here is the Destruction Remix:

Here is the heavy metal remix:

I have also produced one more heavy metal remix. It has that same heavy metal and witch. But it also is a remix of the song "Chimimouryou" from the anime Inuyasha. This remix also has enchanting astronauts as well. I explain all of the tracks used near the end of this video:

Last edited:
Amazing. Are you going to cover any of these songs yourself?

When you say cover, do you mean actually remix them to where they do match in terms of rhythm and harmony? If so, then I can't as of yet since I would have to first go through months and months (perhaps years) worth of knowledge and experience in the world of remixing and composing. As of now, I don't and it is going to take quite some time. Therefore, what I am presenting to you now is just my ideas and what my musical ideas would sound like.

I have also produced one more heavy metal remix. It has that same heavy metal and witch. But it also is a remix of the song "Chimimouryou" from the anime Inuyasha. This remix also has enchanting astronauts as well. I explain all of the tracks used near the end of this video:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom