• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Non Kill Able

Cuccos are not kill able !! in Oot and Tp and ST those are the only ones I have played can you kill them in other legend of zelda games ?249489_223793047633834_100000094210006_1003893_1957676_n.jpg

Last edited:
sorry about that DerpdeDerp but it is too late now and there are 2 reasons for this post !it is a legit question because I have only played Oot,St,and Tp 2. it was supposed to be a little funny because of the pic.

H

Honey Pie

You can kill them in Link's Awakening. With the magic rod, if memmory serves.

No. As far as I know you cannot kill any cuccos in any Zelda game.

It would be much appreciated if you please refrain from making a whole thread for such a trivial matter in the future. You could have ask a single person using the VM or PM system, not everything needs a thread.

Who are you? The thread police?

when I said "too late" I meant it was too late for me to delete it if you don't like it don't look at it's simple enough, but thank you for your advice.

not trying to be rude but this is a fan site its supposed to be fun if you don't like some peoples post then don't look at it ok. and I appreciate the help

Don't listen to these people TS, this is a great thread, good post!

I really liked the Easter eggs of the chickens going bananas when you hurt them. But Twilight Princess killed it with some weird thing they put in.

isn't Twilight Princess the one where when you attack a cucco enough times you play as the cucco for a short time for some unexplained reason?

Yeah, for sure, either it was that one or a different game, definetly of of those two. I think you might be onto something ZoraDeadpool

i only ever attacked the cuccos in Twilight Princess the day i got it which was about the week after it came out so i don't remember but i do remember there was one of the games where you got to play as a cucco if you attack it enough times, and i still want to know the point of that but it may be one of those things that we may never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom