• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend

Nintendo will showcase the Nintendo Museum in Kyoto, Japan, which is set to open this fall, in a 10 minute Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 3 PM Pacific/6 PM Eastern.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion

Nintendo will showcase the Nintendo Museum in Kyoto, Japan, which is set to open this fall, in a 10 minute Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 3 PM Pacific/6 PM Eastern.
Kyoto was an interesting choice, it being a haven of culture and gardens. I would have expected Tokyo, but because its Kyoto it means they are saying Nintendo is an important part of Japanese culture.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Yakuza Kiwami is craaaaazy, I almost wonder if once Nagoshi left, the team was like "alright, let's get the Switch port rolling", though it is very odd that they're doing the first one, meanwhile the whole mainline series is on PS4/5, so I just wonder are they really going to try to play catch up and re-release each game up to where we are today? that's still like almost 10 full games to go over how ever many more years
I just wonder how well this game will end up selling, especially for how cheap you can get Kiwami on PS4, almost wish they had gone for 0 instead since that's more of a fan favorite but Kiwami is great too

other than that, I'm on board Castlevania and maybe even the Capcom Fighting Collection

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Apparently there will be a physical release of the Castlevania collection being done by Limited run games. Preorders begin on September 13th, which means that I will be receiving my copy in the mail next April.

I really wish developers would stop using Limited Run, especially ones as big as Konami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom