• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Mystery of the Ordona Province...

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
No Evidence? There is a srong argument to support this as stated in*HH*"during the Era of Chaos a transformation took place involving the Zora descendants"

Now if you look at the timeline, the era of chaos happens in between Skyward Sword and the Minish Cap and due to there being no game in between the Minish Cap and*SS*I think we can only relate the ancestors of the Zoras to be the Parella. There are obvious similarities between the two as both are semi aquatic race and they reside within a lake. Now if I remember correctly there was no aquatic race seen in the Minish Cap so one can at the moment only interpret that the Zora/Parella were outside the boundary's of the Minish Caps world or they were simply hidden.

As for why they evolved or adapted, in my opinion hey had to adapt to a major event. In this case I refer back to the Era of Chaos, as it stated that some part of transformation took place at this time I think it could have been due to the danger the Parella could have been in so they might have had to move from Lake Floria to another location (Zoras Domain) Now since Parella could only reside in water it seems maybe they evolved human features to move locations and ultimately save the aquatic tribe.

It is stated in Hyrule Historia that the Parella evolved into the Zora.

I am sorry for saying that there is no evidence I have not read Hyrule historia. @ Deku Princess, at the same time according to justac00lguy's post HH dose not give absolute proof for Zoras to be desended from Parella.

Last edited:

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I am sorry for saying that there is no evidence I have not read Hyrule historia. @ Deku Princess, at the same time according to justac00lguy's post HH dose not give absolute proof for Zoras to be desended from Parella.

No worries--turns out we were both going off of an incorrect entry on Zelda Wiki. You can find corrected information via Locke in a more on-topic thread here: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f31/evolution-gerudo-kokiri-other-races-39945.html#post655778

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom