• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern The Most Romantic Zelda Game?

T

Triforce123

Hey guys and gals Triforce123 here and I was wondering what you think the most romantic zelda game is. I've seen a lot of romance in zelda games and never picked my fav. What's yours?:D

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I agree with Katelynn. Skyward Sword does seem to have the most romance, from what we know at this point. Of course, that could be in part due to a trailer being titled 'Romance Trailer.' Hmm...

And, of course, :zelda:x:)=<3

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm probably going to agree with the other posters before me and say Skyward will be the most romantic game, since there is heavy hints of at least something going on.
But out of the ones already out, I would say Majora's Mask. Mainly because of one thing. The Anju/Kafei sidequest. Seriously, play through that sidequest and say it isn't romantic. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It ain't romantic! :P

Out of the currently released Zelda titles, yup I say Majora's Mask. There are all sorts of romance within that game, be it Anju/Kafei, the supposed Cremia/Kafei, LinkxRomani or even LinkxCremia...romance is everywhere in that game. Oh, and I had my own romantic moments with the Light Arrows :3

Skyward Sword I don't think will have as many opportunities to display romance outside of ZeLink which is rather disappointing for me. I would love for some Linkx[Insert farm girl here] or Linkx[cute, seemingly underage girl here] romance, which I don't think will happen but as far as I know it could be a possibilitiy. I think SS will be the most intense romance game, with actual, not implied (b)romance going on.

geek4887

The Unknown
The game with the hardest evidence would obviously be AoL. Never even played it, but I've heard that Zelda kisses Link in the end, so that's got to be it.
About Skyward Sword, well, obviously there's something, but the game's still not out yet, so I couldn't say for sure.

^Like Vanitas said above, Majora's Mask did have some interesting moments when it came to romance. But in my opinion though, Twilight Princess takes the crown for me. Between Link and Ilia, nothing was quite strong, but Link's passion to save Ilia just let me knew that there was indeed something going on there. And then there's Midna and her controversial ending. Well, I'm not getting into that. Anyways, that's all I have to say here!

Now that I heard you say Zelda kisses Link in AoL, I think AoL could beat SS if it was 3D and Zelda doesen't kiss Link in SS.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Seriously? Someone gave me bad rep for giving my opinion? Hmf, well, what-ever. I still think it's Skyward Sword, you guys have seen Link and Zelda relationship!

Who's to say that isn't romance?

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Um, well...I guess Skyward Sword could be quite romance-heavy, but isn't it a bit too early to name it the most romantic? I think I'll stick with released games, thank you. =)

So, back to that. I have to decide between a few, actually.

I think Ocarina of Time is pretty romance heavy as it has some of the most popular pairings even though none of those really happened (other than fan-works, at least as far as I know :P), which makes it romantic and not romantic at the same time. I think it's on a league of its own because of that, actually.

I always saw Minish Cap as somewhat romantic because of the beginning, but that was more like Link and Zelda being childhood friends....I guess. Malon was also in it, but I guess she doesn't count here.

Link's Awakening, from what I've heard of it, also has heavy hints of it. Sorry, but no spoilers from me. It's not like I've actually played it anyway. XD

Twilight Princess...I don't know. I never saw the LinkxIlia thing as fully fleshed out. But I guess it wasn't really supposed to be an in-your-face kind of thing.

You know...I find it funny that nobody's mentioned Spirit Tracks yet. :lol: With that ending it had...seriously.

Then again, I'm not sure if everyone will agree with me on those. Remember, it's just my opinion. ;)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I have to agree with the above posters. Skyward Sword seems to be heading in that direction, which should be fun. And I also really like the emotional ending of Twilight Princess.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hm. It seems like Skyward Sword COULD be heading in that direction, but I think it is to early to say for that. I would have to say that OoT is a possible choice, but perhaps I'm crazy. I believe that Twilight Princess takes that title, though, for the ending scene. I won't have any spoilers, but, if you have played it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Really? I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Spirit Tracks yet. Zelda x Link was quite a cute little couple and they had some funny conversations throughout the game.

Although, Skyward Sword does look like it'll be the most romantic Zelda game to date, but we'll have to wait until it's released.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I would probably say Skyward Sword is heading that direction, but since I am not 100% sure it will I would say maybe Twilight Princess because of the relationship Link and Midna have together. And Link and Midna especially have a emotional moment at the end of Twilight Princess in the cut scene where Midna go's back to the Twilight realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom