• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Interesting Fact You Know

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
It really shouldn't be on a snapple cap or something, I'd just like to hear some cool tidbits from you guys. =)

I'll start:

Human's do not live 'in the moment', they actually live 8 nanoseconds in the past because it is the time required for our neurological signals to react at the least.
So even though our bodies are physically here right now, our minds are lagging behind in a state of limbo for that short time.

Now you guys. =P

Last edited:

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
When pushed to the absolute limit adrenaline will eject into the human body causing the 8 nano seconds to rush forward into 8 nano seconds ahead causing you to know what your going to do next before you do it. This 8 second speed difference is enough to ensure a bullet at point blank firing radius won't hit a vital organ.

F

ForeverZelda

China has more cell phones than toilets! It's what I've heard anyway :)

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.

Spades - King David

Clubs - Alexander the Great;

Hearts - Charlemagne

Diamonds - Julius Caesar

Rytex

Resident Netizen
The longest word ever featured in a dictionary is Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis.

The longest word ever published in any sort of literature is:

lopado*temacho*selacho*galeo*kranio*leipsano*drim*hypo*trimmato*silphio*parao*melito*katakechy*meno*kichl*epi*kossypho*phatto*perister*alektryon*opte*kephallio*kigklo*peleio*lagoio*siraio*baphe*tragano*pterygon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom