• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The most insane Zelda character?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Easily Tingle. Why?

Ghirahim actually knows who he is and knows what he wants to do.
So does Zant.
Majora doesn't really count as a person.

Tingle on the other hand, is a 35 year-old man who wants to be a fairy, refuses to 'grow up', goes around selling maps through balloon travel, chants suspicious magic words, enslaved his brother and some other random guy, stole his brother's tower, and his prices are way too high. So yeah, he's evil too. Not to mention, living that long probably drove him insane. There's no way that WW Tingle could possibly be a descendant of MM Tingle. Majora's Mask Tingle is an only child (or rather, not a child at all), and who the frick would have a kid with that guy. The only possible explanation is that Tingle is immortal. He must be completely insane by this point.

… Okay fine, maybe a tie between Tingle and Majora.

Tingle is more weird than crazy. He is like the cosplaying 35 year old who lives in his mom's basement of the Zelda series.

Well, there's Agitha and her crazy ability to talk to bugs. I guess that's more of a fetish. Another is Crazy Tracy. I mean her name has crazy in it.

The craziest of them all however is GuruGuru from Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask.

I was talking to him the other day in Kakariko village and he told me about some kid who played a "magic" song that made him dance and turn his music box. He mentioned something about time travel and I was like "lol, time traveling isn't real!"

THEN I met him in Termina and he told me how he worked for a dog and that he was super jealous of that dog. When he told me he stole some mask from the dog, I was like "lol, dogs don't wear masks!"

He's crazy.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was talking to him the other day in Kakariko village and he told me about some kid who played a "magic" song that made him dance and turn his music box. He mentioned something about time travel and I was like "lol, time traveling isn't real!"
You say this... in Ocarina of Time... the game with the most prominent use of time travel in the series...
Well played, FroCho

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
The Great Fairies in OoT and The Happy Mask Salesman.

Oh god, the Great Fairies' laughs were legitimately terrifying.

OT: The Skull Kid always seemed to have a few screws loose. Not really the most insane character, but rather than echo already stated opinions ITT, I'd like to add some form of discussion value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom