• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Disturbing Thing You've Ever Seen.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I think mine would have to be those pictures that were released of that homeless guy who got his face eaten... if you've ever heard anyone say he didn't look recognizable as a human, they definitely were not lying.

Dan

The most disturbing thing I've seen in these past days is something shown from nareky and spirit. One evolving a French movie.

When you say disturbing do you just mean gross or something upsetting?
What disturbed me was when PETA made that fake Mario game to protest the Tanooki Suit and they had that video accompany it of them skinning Tanooki . . . :sick::kawaii:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The Scary Maze Game........
Not even an argument, it's really scary. I still have nightmares. -_-
Aha, anyways, I actually find animals being euthanized to be incredibly disturbing and depressing.
That's why I never go to the vet's office with my parents when it's time for my pets passing.
(Usually for sickness, not necessarily age.)

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Most disturbing thing ive ever seen was a pack of dogs attack a cat and leave it dying. : ( saddest thing Ive ever seen.

Big Octo

=^)
*Warning*

This video is highly disturbing, graphic, and terrifying. It is certainly not for the faint of heart, nor people not used to seeing easily frightening images. I'm not exaggerating when I say it might be the easily most disturbing thing in this thread.

*Watch at Your Own Risk*​

Okay, so I think I've come across something that I find slightly disturbing. There is a movie called "Tokyo!." I won't divulge the contents that occur in said movie in the event that anyone here wants to check it out (avoiding spoilers), but there was a part in particular that I found to be incredibly strange. In it, there's a peculiarly odd man of American/British(?) origin who goes on a psychotic rampage through the streets of Tokyo, destroying everything in his path. He does this by throwing an assortment of military class weapons - grenades and whatnot - at random, with no regard for anyone. Frankly, I'm having a dificult time describing him, but he was among the most disturbing persons I've ever seen in my whole life.

Heck, the movie in its entirely is just plain disturbing.

Tokyo! movie trailer
[video=youtube;8TUbDzB7m5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUbDzB7m5U[/video]

Also, a movie called "Teeth."

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's something else... There's an anime by the name of Elfen Lied. It features a large degree of gore, sex scenes of felonious nature (i.e. rape), and strong profanity; among a plethora of controversial themes. It also involves a high level of content that touches upon the many vagaries of the psychological - suicide, social abandonment, etc. One scene involves the main character - an "alien-like" being of sorts - using the beheaded body of a victim as a shield against an assault from a gang of officers, that only wishes to prevent her escape from her imprisonment (however, there's a twist, which I will not be discussing here to avoid spoilers). Said scene has been regarded to be among the most violent and disturbing scenes in anime history.

Due to the disturbing nature of the aforesaid scene and the anime as a whole, I will not post a link or a video of it here...

It was a nice afternoon in August of last year, and the windows were open to hepl circulate the cool breeze around the house. I was surfing the internet and in one tab, I was chatting with my beloved ZDers a few days before the old Shoutbox was removed. It was nice. I remember I was eating popcorn, so I was typing single-handed to avoid getting butter on the keys, and I almost choked because the chats here are always so hilarious. But little did I know the horror looming in my browser's other tab: deviantART.

I was simply searching for some Zelda fanart, knowing that there are some really amazing art styles out there. *Ctrl + 1* I switch back to the shoutbox for a bit while I wait for the next page of results to load. *ctrl + 2* Back on deviantART, I see the most demented picture of Maggie and Moe the Moblin ever. I'm too afraid to recall what I saw because you guys will be scarred for life. Let's just trust me, it was bad. Really, really... bad. The most disgusting thing ever. I don't even want to know why people can draw that so well. *shudders*

You know what? DeviantART is supposed to have a filter for the artist to select if his or her work has... stuff in it. Ugh. At least it was just a thumbnail, but... ewwww. There is always that one scary corner of deviantART where the fangirls live. You must run away... run away! Before they... GET YOU.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Most disturbing thing i have ever seen? BEN god that creepypasta gave me nightmares for months ( if you wanna see it google jadusable).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom