• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The most annoying bugs

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For me it's ant. I can't stand ants! If I just see an ant hill in the forest, crawling with them, I just want to walk away as fast as possible!
It all stems from one time when I was, like 4 or something, and I was standing in my grandmas backyard eating raspberries from a bush. Then suddenly I felt a lot of pain on one of my legs, there was SO MANY ANTS on my leg biting it. I had apperantly stood on the top of an underground ant hill (which kinda makes it not a hill) that wasn't visible in the grass, so they crawled up when I stepped into it and started biting me. I can't stand ants ever since!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'm aware that if all bugs disappeared the world would be a very different place, but even so I wish they would all disappear. every last one of em. I don't like bugs or insects, though I personally don't believe there is any real distinction between the two. Roaches, ants, spiders, scorpions...they're all pests. While some are more common than others, they are all irritants and need to disappear. The worst ones to me of course being ants. why the heck would G-d or whoever allow such things to exist? What's their purpose? They, like termites, exist to pillage and plunder, and they flippin' bite people too. I guess it's a sting, but I say bite. and they need to stop. Itchy itchy.

So I understand what you are saying but this would have drastic affects on the world. Bees are the most commonly used way to pollinate flowers and other plants. Without bees, many plants would die off. Plants generate oxygen out of carbon dioxide through photosynthesis. I'd say that about half of the plants in the world reproduce using pollenation the other half use seeds. So we can safely say that by removing half of the plants in the world, the oxygen levels in the air would drop by half making it nearly unlivable or just plain hard to breathe. So to sum it up, if we kill off all the bugs, the world will become unliveable.

Any type of insect that can be a vector for diseases aka ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, many types of flies, etc...Screw those things. Oh and ants suck too especially if they just show up when the weather gets really hot/humid. I just see a lot of them crawling on my wood floors and no matter how many I kill, they always come back. Darn you hot weather!

Mosquitoes.

Every other bug is scared ****less of humans and runs away. As creepy as they look, they're not a big deal. Mosquitoes on the other hand actively try to bite you and are disease vectors. They're assholes.

My first thought, too.

I dislike most bugs, but my sister loves them. she collects them, cares for injured ones (how she can tell i'm not sure) and worst of all she likes to shove them in my face. She convinced me to get her a spiny leaf insect, which i've gotten used to, but the bug I CANNOT stand is.... Christmas beetles. They only show up in summer (Which is near Christmas in Australia) and they fly around make a ton of noise and slam their little bodies into people. They also stick to you and they just creep me out.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
Those stupid little ones that fly on your phone and you crush as you're typing outside in the dark because the like light. If you like light go and chase the sun you dumb bugs! Jezus Chriist. :ananger:

Also spiders or any bug that crawls on me making that paranoia go through the roof because I'm petrified that there is a spider crawling on me. Yeh nasty things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom