• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Member Fact Game

Hazel

A Frog
Is on atm and has taken away the animation guy. Also, his current mood is anime eyes.
*Tries to imagine Atsuma with anime eyes... Wow. That is a weird mental pic. And it'll stick with me for the rest of my life.*

Gah! Got ninja'd!

Hazel

A Frog
Wot! He cracked my eggies! Shame on you! Rawr! You shall die!*Puts a curse on EnemyTracker*
May the 50 character limit follow you around for the rest of your life! Or you can die in suffering, pain and agony. Your choice.

Anyway, stole Atsuma's fact.
Wot! He stole Atsuma's fact! Shame on you! Rawr! You shall die!*Puts a curse on EnemyTracker*
May the 50 character limit follow you around for the rest of your life! Or you can die in suffering, pain and agony. Your choice.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Is totally right, I didn't remember lolz. *Hits itself*

Needs people to click her little eggies so the dragons can come out. (Can I click them again, or does it only work once?)

Hazel

A Frog
Is asking me what the rules for the eggie clicking are.
I think you can click on them and it'll work. But there needs to be 24-h between the clicks.

Has those annoying Egg things that I've definitely seen before somewhere else...
I shall not click.

Sorry if that makes me sound mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom