• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The MCC: Month 2, Week 4: Enemy Themes

David

But you called me here...
Well, well, well. What do we have here? A pathetic re-instrumentation that almost sounds like the original... Congratulations to myself for winning this week's competition.

The next theme, which will be due:
March 3rd, 2011
is going to be a:
Free-for-All
You may choose to do your entry on anything that you want at all.

The theme after that which will be due:
March 10th, 2011
is going to be:
Mario Related
As long as it has some kind of Mario thing in it, I'll take it. (Includes, but isn't limited to, Mario meets Zelda, Mario v. Zelda, Mario Remixes, Mario meets Donkey Kong, Mario meets Nintendo's other Franchises, or whatever)

Now, my entry:
[video=youtube;bQRhkGwtMfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRhkGwtMfA[/video]
A very basic version of the Diababa Boss Battle Themes. Pretty much sounds like a worse MIDI rendition of the theme... oh well.

So... yeah... Please, please, please send me entries! I'm getting tired of only one a week! I know that there's talent out there! I just do! So PLEASE, support this competition...

If you have any suggestions, you may leave them in replies to this thread. I still have some theme ideas, but I'd gladly take some more. Also, if you have any way of improving the competition, please, leave a response.

Last edited:

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I think maybe you should post the two week ahead theme as well, that way, we can start working on it already. I know I'd be entering every week if I could, but as I said before, I don't have enough time. Great work by the way, It actually sounds really cool.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hrm... I dunno, I suppose the lack of entries is due to the fact that, well, mixing music is generally harder than drawing a picture, making a siggy, or writing a short story. I would enter, but I don't know how to mix teh music...

I will try to help out a bit. "Advertise" you might say.

David

But you called me here...
I think maybe you should post the two week ahead theme as well, that way, we can start working on it already. I know I'd be entering every week if I could, but as I said before, I don't have enough time. Great work by the way, It actually sounds really cool.

First post has been edited to include the theme after the next one. I had forgotten to do that, so thanks for reminding me.

Hrm... I dunno, I suppose the lack of entries is due to the fact that, well, mixing music is generally harder than drawing a picture, making a siggy, or writing a short story. I would enter, but I don't know how to mix teh music...

I will try to help out a bit. "Advertise" you might say.

That might very-well be the cause of the lack of entries, but advertising will probably help that. Thanks for your help.

Free-for-all? Dude. I'm joining. Dun worry.

Yes! There's one more coming! (hooray!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom