• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Simultaneously Ventara leaned forward as well ready for a kiss. Heart racing he gazed into her wondrous yellow eyes.
Neera kissed Ventara, and when she drew back from it, eyes closed. She realized now this was going to be her Voi, her husband. Even without Ashai's instruction, somehow she had found him.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Boo slammed the Volume up to the next tune... leave me alone...

Wolf heard the music, he preferred heavy metal and rock, but if it served to help him shoot this enemy, it was fine.
"Come out you coward! Face me!"

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Cheeks a bright pink, Ventara smiled at Neera then said, "Well that was something wasn't it.", pointed ears perking up Ventara heard music suddenly stop in the distance. Turning quickly he pointed and stated, "I think we should go that way, someone is in trouble.".

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Cheeks a bright pink, Ventara smiled at Neera then said, "Well that was something wasn't it.", pointed ears perking up Ventara heard music suddenly stop in the distance. Turning quickly he pointed and stated, "I think we should go that way, someone is in trouble.".
Neera gave a nod, and took up her spear. She was now bound to him in her heart and would follow him anywhere, even to The Sacred Realm.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Ganon drove his sword into the player. ending the pain for good. than, he look at his opponent fully for the first time.
There was a loud thud of footsteps, they grew louder and louder, till two eyes of glowing red could be seen and emerging from the fog was Dark Link who held a sword and shield. Somehow he retained them.
"Lord Ganon.. at last.."

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Boo screamed 'EHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU EVIL POOP HEAD!!!' grabbing the parts of player sobbing!!!
Wolf looked at Boo who cradled her broken player and decided to do something he thought he would never do,
"I am.. um.. in love.. with.. a.. fairyale."
His tone was so gruff.

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Boo screamed 'EHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU EVIL POOP HEAD!!!' grabbing the parts of player sobbing!!!
Neera gave a nod, and took up her spear. She was now bound to him in her heart and would follow him anywhere, even to The Sacred Realm.
"Quick, we must run Neera otherwise it may be too late."' lifting his sword behind him Ventara began to run in the direction of the shouting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom