• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Boo picked up the stick feeling s thrumming reverberate through her....
Wolf took his club of spikes and held it tight as he watched..

Ganon say has chance and charged at Boo.
He then saw a tall green skinned warrior in armor charging at them. He rushed and swung his club at the Gerudo King.

"Neera should we go with Midna,", Ventara asked seeing her holding his arm he suddenly blushed but quickly turned away to mask it.
Neera nodded,
"She told the truth about looking into her eyes. We need her help to stop the real enemy of this Game."

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
"I agree, I... just want to say something...", Ventara replied staring straight into her beautiful eyes thinking 'This is my chance Hylia aid me'.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Boo phased back the stick still in her hand tryna ram it in her bag as a CD player dropped out blasting ALexander Rybaks looking my way.!!!

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"I agree, I... just want to say something...", Ventara replied staring straight into her beautiful eyes thinking 'This is my chance Hylia aid me'.
Neera took her spear and smiled,
"You can say anything to me.. and I believe the gods are on your side."
She blushed.

Wolf growled,
"Everyone is disappearing into walls but me! Time to change the game."

He saw crossbow laying among some bones, and took it up and loaded a bolt.
"Next time, I put one in his neck!"

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Boo squeaked 'omg i love this song!!! and began dancing while singin out loud 'I LOVE THAT YOURE LOOKING MYMYMYMY WAY!!!' CMON DANCE WOLFIE!!!!

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"I love you Neera.", stated Ventara with enough love an conviction no one could have ever doubted him.
The Gerudo Gypsie's great big eyes trembled, her cheeks were pink as the Ruby around her neck. She leaned in, her emerald lips persing as she leaned towards him for a kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom