• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Seeing Neera in trouble Ventara leaped forward drawing his sword readying his sword he shouted, "Get behind me, quick!".
Mida turned with her eyes of garnet, and said,
"Brave of you, is this your bae Gerudo?"

Neera was set free from the cell and averted her eyes till she got to Ventara, and stood at his free hand.
"The Game says we must collected the Fuse Shadows to defeat you.."

Midna sighed,
"I am not the threat. It is Zant. Was it not his hand that grabbed you and dropped you in this place? He is the one you must defeat."

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
"Do you jest Twili.", Ventara stated to Midna with an eyebrow raised. Glancing around, Ventara looked trying to see where his sword could be of use.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"Do you jest Twili.", Ventara stated to Midna with an eyebrow raised. Glancing around, Ventara looked trying to see where his sword could be of use.
Midna drew closer as she stretched out her hand.
"The only way you will know for sure is if you look into my eyes.."

Neera felt conflicted, was this some sort of trick or was Midna telling the truth that The Happy Mask Salesman had gotten it wrong and it was Zant, not Minda who was their real enemy. There was only one way to find out for sure and it meant risking winning the Game.
"The Mask Salesman said if we look into your eyes we will turn to stone and lose.."

The Twilight Princess chuckled,
"Tell me.. is there anything peculiar about the Mask Salesman? Why was it Zant that came to greet you when you came to my Palace? Cannot you not see that I am the one in peril here.. confined to this place by the Twili I once trusted. You have to believe me! If Link were here, I know he would convince you to listen to me."

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
"Twili I shall look into your eyes but please let me sing one song.", Replied Ventara.
Midna gave a nod, "Certainly."

Neera turned to Ventara,
"You cannot do this.. ruin your chances of winning this Game! Let me look into her eyes.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom