• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
The Vai blushed all the more and said,
“Consider it a gift for your sweet words. No one has ever called me beautiful before..”

In the corner of her eye she saw Roun returning, she had wishes she had taken Ashai’s class on love in Gerudo Village when her tent was pitched there.

A handsome young man in a blue tinic with long golden hair was walking the grounds, his back slung with sword and shield when he almost bumped into a Lady in Orchid,
“Forgive me! That was clumsy of me.”
*When Roun realized he ha d noticed her he awkwardly approached*
When He arrived he exclaimed, "Thank you, it worked so well last night no nightmares caused by poes!" *He noticed a hylain*(he could not see King link's character from his last position) "Oh another Hylian, nice to meet you!"
(@King Link @Daku Rinku )

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Boo drew her self up attempting to introduce hwr self regally and tripped over her own feet..'umph ow!! Ugh help a princess up!!' She cried..
Somehow when Link touched jer this time it was solid. He helped her up and said,
“Are you alright?”

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Boo kicked off her her high heeled black and orange shoes 'knew i shouldnt gone for those stumpunkin shoes' she growled showing her fangs and rubbing her knees 'oh Princess Boo at your service and who might you be my hero!!'

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
*When Roun realized he ha d noticed her he awkwardly approached*
When He arrived he exclaimed, "Thank you, it worked so well last night no nightmares caused by poes!" *He noticed a hylain*(he could not see King link's character from his last position) "Oh another Hylian, nice to meet you!"
(@King Link @Daku Rinku )
Neera turned to him and smiled,
“I am glad it has warded off evil!”
She then felt a strange chill and looked over to newly pitched Fortuje Teller Tent.

Boo kicked off her her high heeled black and orange shoes 'knew i shouldnt gone for those stumpunkin shoes' she growled showing her fangs and rubbing her knees 'oh Princess Boo at your service and who might you be my hero!!'
The Hero of the Wild gave a bow and said with a smile,
“Link at your service.”
Seeing the shoes were causing her trouble he lookee over to a lady with green hair, rather short who had all manner of sandals and shoes.
“Come Princess, lets get you a more comfortable pair of shoes to enjoy the Carnival in.”

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Boo hobbled over to the shoes womdering of there were any for Boos because if they werent made right and she accidentally ported shed leave the shoes there, there was a special material for boos clothing that stayed with them whenever they phased iut...

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Boo hobbled over to the shoes womdering of there were any for Boos because if they werent made right and she accidentally ported shed leave the shoes there, there was a special material for boos clothing that stayed with them whenever they phased iut...
Amomg the shoes was one made from Poe cloth for the straps and a shimmering material that made the shoe. Sarai looking at The Boo said with smile,
“That pair was specially made at The Forest Temple by a craftsman.”
Link looking at them felt the supernatural current, then again the whole carnival was full of traces, but he felt a strong pull with the shoes.
“What do you think Milady?”

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
she tried them on twisting her foot and phased to check they phased with her!! 'OMG they perfect!!! how much please??' she asked the sales woman...

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Neera turned to him and smiled,
“I am glad it has warded off evil!”
She then felt a strange chill and looked over to newly pitched Fortuje Teller Tent.

The Hero of the Wild gave a bow and said with a smile,
“Link at your service.”
Seeing the shoes were causing her trouble he lookee over to a lady with green hair, rather short who had all manner of sandals and shoes.
“Come Princess, lets get you a more comfortable pair of shoes to enjoy the Carnival in.”
I... ah... Realize you never told me your name
Hylia, why do I always melt when I see her?
*He noticed her shiver*
" Oh? Do you need a sweater?
“Hello there possible friend. My name is Ventara what is yours.”, replied Ventara to the other hylian with ease.
"I am Roun I am from hyrule were are you from?

Last edited:

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
“I too are from Hyrule,so you say your name is Roum.”, said Ventara. Hearing his request and having a nagging suspicion in the back of his mind he stayed silent to see what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom