• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Demon Link

The Bane of the Kingdom
Ventara saw a gerudo women standing behind a stool selling wares from the desert. Walking other he realized she was in conversation with another hylian. Blushing he stared at a talisman dangling above her head hoping for her to finish soon for up close she really was remarkably beautiful.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Shes still walking sid to the festival also why would you know shes a princess??...
Boo huffed to the town she could see rantin at King Boo, her father for sending her out of tje castle she just wanted to sit and read her books, which she had packed quite a few!! Finally she entered the town screwing up her face as she searched for the inn her maids had booked her to sleep in...

Last edited:

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Shes still walking sid to the festival also why would you know shes a princess??...
Boo huffed to the town she could see rantin at King Boo, her father for sending her out of tje castle she just wanted to sit and read her books, which she had packed quite a few!! Finally she entered the town screwing up her face as she searched for the inn her maids had booked her to sleep in...
Sorry I got confused I'll edit that

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Dawn of the Second Day, 30 days Remain

"Well if it's that good quality why did you sell it so cheep? even if it is the festival and all. Oh, I need to go," Roun said taking the charm.
*Roun signed up for everything then keeps looking for other Hyrulian races*
Neera looking at him with her gilded eyes said,
“I wish all to be safe from the shadow.”

The Hylian after taking his talisman walked off.
Ventara saw a gerudo women standing behind a stool selling wares from the desert. Walking other he realized she was in conversation with another hylian. Blushing he stared at a talisman dangling above her head hoping for her to finish soon for up close she really was remarkably beautiful.

The Gerudo Vai then saw a rather handsome Voe heading towards her, he had a great sword and had the look of one mighty in battle. She felt her heart begin to beat like a Gerudo Drum as she watched him approach.

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Dawn of the Second Day, 30 days Remain

Neera looking at him with her gilded eyes said,
“I wish all to be safe from the shadow.”

The Hylian after taking his talisman walked off.

The Gerudo Vai then saw a rather handsome Voe heading towards her, he had a great sword and had the look of one mighty in battle. She felt her heart begin to beat like a Gerudo Drum as she watched him approach.
*Yawns*
"Wow the second day, hmm... No poes looks like the talisman really worked I ought to go thank her," Roun then headed out.
*When Roun Arrived he started looking for the Vai*

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
The Arrival of Fortuna

Rolling into the Carnival scene was a purple carriage, and stepping out was a woman in matching dress, her hair a fine white and her eyes as pink flames. She held a matching magenta crystal ball and with wave of her hand a tent flew off the back of carriage, and it erected. It was a deep cobalt blue with white crescent moons and stars all over it.

At the back was a silver box that had chains across it with charms and markings of Purple, Yellow, and Red that forms horns and two great eyes The box began to shake. Taking it the Fortune Teller held it and chanted,
“Masuku.. nad ma est!”

She then entered the tent with it.

Tags cuz you just need to know she has arrived for the plot.
@Dizzi @Prince Sidon @King Link

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Ventara opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was the words, “Your beautiful, I mean I would like to buy a amulet.”. He felt incredibly embarrassed about what he said really hoping she hadn’t heard.
Neera was pulling out a golden goblet with Goddess of the Sand making up the stem and holding the cup up when she looked up and heard the handolsom Voi says she eas beautiful. Hee cheeks of light chocolate turned pink as she blushed.

“Uh.. I.. can get you an amulet.. I have one that is.. made with a very rare stone.”

She pulled out one in shape of a crescent moon that was ruby and a star upon it that had the symbol of the Three Goddesses.

“This is said to ward against Demise The Demon himself.”

Hee hand trembled a little as she held it by the cord.

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
The Arrival of Fortuna

Rolling into the Carnival scene was a purple carriage, and stepping out was a woman in matching dress, her hair a fine white and her eyes as pink flames. She held a matching magenta crystal ball and with wave of her hand a tent flew off the back of carriage, and it erected. It was a deep cobalt blue with white crescent moons and stars all over it.

At the back was a silver box that had chains across it with charms and markings of Purple, Yellow, and Red that forms horns and two great eyes The box began to shake. Taking it the Fortune Teller held it and chanted,
“Masuku.. nad ma est!”

She then entered the tent with it.

Tags cuz you just neer ro know she has arrived with a bad omen.
@Dizzi @Prince Sidon @King Link
*Roun Watched as fortuna arrived he felt sickened* He then thought, "That Aura in the box." *He shivvered* "That's worrying
Neera was pulling out a golden goblet with Goddess of the Sand making up the stem and holding the cup up when she looked up and heard the handolsom Voi says she eas beautiful. Hee cheeks of light chocolate turned pink as she blushed.

“Uh.. I.. can get you an amulet.. I have one that is.. made with a very rare stone.”

She pulled out one in shape of a crescent moon that was ruby and a star upon it that had the symbol of the Three Goddesses.

“This is said to ward against Demise The Demon himself.”

Hee hand trembled a little as she held it by the cord.
*When Roun finally saw her, he saw she was selling something so he decided to lurk and hope she noticed him*

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
“Thank you fair maiden for this great gift for it is almost as beautiful as you. How much should I pay for this fine specimen in front of me.” Replied Ventara.
The Vai blushed all the more and said,
“Consider it a gift for your sweet words. No one has ever called me beautiful before..”

*Roun Watched as fortuna arrived he felt sickened* He then thought, "That Aura in the box." *He shivvered* "That's worrying

*When Roun finally saw her, he saw she was selling something so he decided to lurk and hope she noticed him*
In the corner of her eye she saw Roun returning, she had wishes she had taken Ashai’s class on love in Gerudo Village when her tent was pitched there.

PRincess Boo left the Inn in a new purple dress and orchid coloured shoes... she left her crown in the Inn and made her way over to the stalls to browse....
A handsome young man in a blue tinic with long golden hair was walking the grounds, his back slung with sword and shield when he almost bumped into a Lady in Orchid,
“Forgive me! That was clumsy of me.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom