• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Mask Festival

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Neera approached the orb and entered. She appeared outside and saw Ganon, The Wolf, and The Masked Stranger (Hazian).

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Wolf began to sprint towards the great front gate, when it opened and walking out with a towering helm in the shape of horn.
“Welcome to the Palace of Twilight contestants. I am Zant.. and I bid you good luck on your quest.”

Prince Reaper

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Neera approached the orb and entered. She appeared outside and saw Ganon, The Wolf, and The Masked Stranger (Hazian).
*Roun saw Neera and his heart fluttered, he reached for his Kusarigama to fight Ganon but it was gone*
"HMS you took my Kusarigama just you wait," He muttered
Roun ran to Neera nd said, "Do you ah want to team up?"
@Daku Rinku

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
*Roun saw Neera and his heart fluttered, he reached for his Kusarigama to fight Ganon but it was gone*
"HMS you took my Kusarigama just you wait," He muttered
Roun ran to Neera nd said, "Do you ah want to team up?"
@Daku Rinku
Neera took in this dreary world, there was forboding, an air of great sorrow that permeated it. Seeing a familiar face who approached, the offer of teaming up made he nod, her beautiful flame hair furling.
“Yes, together we have a better chance.”

She tried to hide behind that Gerudo strength that she was afraid.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Inside there was a great fog that obscured what waa within, the laughter of a Lady echoed. Wolf had an advantage that je only had one good eye.

Commander_Has

He who hates the darkness and the light fears.
Ganon neared the end of the maze, he could feel it. and sure enough, as he turned the corner, there it was, held by a creature whom he assued was it's protector. no worries he said as he drew his sword, but the sword was not there. "Well then, If there's no sword, than I guess my hands will due."

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Emerging from the Mist was a towering beauty, her head clade in black, locks of orange coming our of head dress like falls of lava that tied at her white and black breasts. Her eyes were as blood and her skin as tuquiose fire.
“Come closer and see, I am The Twilight Princess. My home is yours if you have the courage to face me.”

Wolf averted his one red eyecand crawled low to the floor on all fours when he felt a bare foot touch him, toes wiggling in the fur.
“Is that you Link?”

Wolf sighed.
“Already pinned..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom