• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Loach

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
Ok, so when playing zelda I'm sure you've heard of a rare fish known as the 'Hylian Loach' but is there really a fish like that? I mean, there is ordon catfish and catfish are real. There are hylian bass and a bass the real fish too. I ask this because the other day I was talking to this guy that owned a fishing store and I said - "dude, have you ever heard of a loach?" and then he told me that he isn't aware of a fish like that. And if there is a fish that is a literal translation from the real world to zelda, let me know, or if it's based on another fish of some sort. Discuss, because I really need to know and this REALLY has been bothering me if it's made up or not.

A

Anaribia

I'm not an expert on fishing, but I do know that a Loach is a real type of fish, and they are found in some freshwater areas...I'm not sure where that is though, so I'd just resort to Google if I were you! xD

P

pmkava

I wondered about this recently as well, wikipedia said that Loach is a common name for a family of closely related fresh water fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom