• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Wisdom of the Goddess Minecraft Map

K

KingShear

For those of you who are fans of Minecraft, I'm currently creating a full game - inside Minecraft. That's right. Full dialogue, full story, full everything. I would really like some support on this, so I can get this out into the Zelda and Minecraft community, so please help support on Planet Minecraft, or, if you would like to help, email me at [email protected].

1.jpg

BossDoor.jpg

Dungeon1.jpg

How much work have you put into this? Like how likely is this to be completed. One thing I know quite well, with experience in working on fan games (google Souls of Wisdom) that many people aspire to create fangames, but mostly gives up when they are no longer able to hype the game or get the support they were expecting to recieve.

Many even sooner give up as soon as they get bored with it, while others give up as soon as a good show comes on tv.

What I'm saying, there is a big difference in "I'm making a big thing" to "I'm releasing a big thing", and because of that, many inspirations like the one you shared here are often ignored until you are able to make your project convincing.

These are important questions you may need to find the answers to.

K

KingShear

That sounds incredible! I'll look forward to seeing it completed some day! What kind of support did you need, exactly?

Help with building, redstone/technical stuff, and some much more in depth stuff. Just email me if you want to help.

How much work have you put into this? Like how likely is this to be completed. One thing I know quite well, with experience in working on fan games (google Souls of Wisdom) that many people aspire to create fangames, but mostly gives up when they are no longer able to hype the game or get the support they were expecting to recieve.

Many even sooner give up as soon as they get bored with it, while others give up as soon as a good show comes on tv.

What I'm saying, there is a big difference in "I'm making a big thing" to "I'm releasing a big thing", and because of that, many inspirations like the one you shared here are often ignored until you are able to make your project convincing.

These are important questions you may need to find the answers to.

I understand where you are coming from and I have experienced this myself a bit. We'll just have to see how long this project goes on. Due to the massive amount of work I put into this every day, I am really hoping that this stays alive for release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom