• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: the Shards of Darkness

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
all right... so .... as I got complaints about this I will, no, SHALL! make paragraphs easier to read! because belive me, I have tried that 'space it' thing and it resets it. Awe yeah... so last (week?) I said I would make a MetaPwn guitar... well I will do it, but probaly not as soon as I had hoped because of my vast amounts of procraternation that has been post-poned... or mabey not... we'll see.... I mean when I do a boss I like to Immedeatly make a pic for it, so after I take 5 energy drinks to make my heart beat faster thereby making me more active, I shall make them pics. Also I proposed a challange to send me a funny video... so far that hasn't happened.... SOOOOOO I shall start this little thing off... now this video contains slight... 'bad language' so I warned you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jluv2HxFEqs so let's do this one.... YEAH!!!! AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter six - we didn't start the fire

Link was inside the his second temple on his journey... or was he? Link noticed a metal sign right inside the entrance that read 'Moutian eternal crypt - below' WHAT?!?! I JUST CLIMBED IT, NOW YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK DOWN?!?!? Link thought to himself. The inside of the moutian was vast and hollow, the only thing beside the lava at the very bottom was the vast amount of wooden bridges poorly suspended over it. Uhh, great... now what? do I just go? so Link took one step on the closest bridge and it broke. Great, what do I do now? Link looked down and sighed, then jumped into it. Link freefell for a second and landed on a bridge, immedately rolled forward, and then started to run. The planks were falling behind him so he wanted to get to the ledge the bridge was attached to. At the last second Link jumped and caught the ledge. As soon as he climbed up he noticed a hole in it with a sign above it 'Moutian eternal crypt' and then entered.
Once inside Link noticed how small it was. It was a bare room with a wooden square in the middle. Link walked up to it and heard a whistling sound coming from it. Link then knew what to do. He stood on it and equiped the iron boots, breaking the wood and sending him plumeting to the level underneath.
Link landed on a slab in the middle of a floor of lava and took a moment to recover after that rather long fall. Link looked around and saw a door on the oposite side of this long tube-like room. Link wasn't sure how to get there. The floor was lava and the room had nothing else. So Link looked around and noticed a little crystal at the end next to the door. Link whipped out his bow and shot it. A beam of magnatizim came from the door and Link equiped his iron boots, suddenly Link was thrown forward and slamed on the wall. Link took them off and went through.
In the next room Link saw the boss key, but in the middle of a lava pool on a tiny rock. Link looked around and saw a chest. He walked over and opened it. Inside were bombs and a bag just lying there. Link looked up and saw a large stalagtite on the roof and had an idea. Link tied a bomb to an arrow and shot it. It broke off and fell into the lava, creating a little path for the key. Link walked up and grabbed it. Link then left the room.
Back in the main room Link saw the boss door, but it was across the floor of lava. Link saw a large metal rectangle that was on his platform and reached all the way to the other side. Link got his iron boots on and stuck them to the side. Luckly the blacksmith was right, most of the old equipment had been magnitized. Link walked across the metal peice and was disorentated, all his blood was rushing to his left side and he was trying not to look down at the lava. As soon as Link was at the other side he jumped down and made sure he had what he needed. Then Link opened up the boss door and went inside.
Once inside Link saw a set of stairs. AWE, COME ON! Link thought and then went down further into the earth. As soon as Link reached the bottom he was in another room with a lava pool in the center, but much larger than the others. Jeeze, this place is so repetitive Link thought to himself and took a step closer. Suddenly the lava began to bubble, light at first and then it became stronger and stronger. Then when the lava was spilling over the sides a large serpent head burst out of the lava. Link felt the neaklace and listened - Link! that is the lava serpent - Tripent! even though he is immune to fire on the outside, he isn't on the inside! Link looked up at the serpent towering out of the lava, and then he noticed a crystal on the forhead fo the beast. Link aimed the bow and shot it, the monster had no idea how to react before it crashed to the ground and just lay there. Link rolled a bomb into it's open mouth and it exploded inside, causing the beast to roar in pain and retreat into the lava. Link thought that that was too easy, when two heads came out this time instead of one. Link shot at them but they were prepared and swerved out of the arrows' paths. One of the heads inhaled to breath out fire, but Link was faster and shot a bomb-arrow down it's throat. That one head retreated while the other was bitting at Link, but while the other head was thrashing around it's teeth Link threw another bomb in and the creature swollowed it whole. The bomb blew up and the head retreated back into the lava. Link was readying himself for another and then... nothing. Link stood there and breathed a sigh of relife, then three heads burst out of the lava. All three were inhaling so Link put three bomb-arrows on his bow and lanched them. All three perfectly went into the mouths at the exact same time and blew up. The beast roared and started to crack, then the entire body just shattered, leaving the lava pool to harden. Link picked up the tunic of dexterity. A warp appeared in the center and Link stepped inside the light.
Once outside Link looked back at the moutian and it wasn't smoking anymore. Link went down back to the village and the gorons rejoiced. But the celebration didn't last long because they all hurried to make plans and ideas for the new city. Link went to the goron leader, but he told Link was- 'K, thanks. bye.' and that was all the thanks Link got. Just as Link was about to leave the blacksmith ran up to stop him. "LINK! I finished your boomerang. Now it's really powerful... so use it wisely and in a large, open area. So I heard that the Zoras are expereancing some sort of water problems, like frozen or something like that... or a drought." And so Link went, like it or not he had to go all the way to the Zora's domain and solve their promblem. Link entered Hyrule feild and contiued his way.
Meanwhile, at MetaPwn's hidding place Blue was explaining to MetaPwn what had happened. "So," said Blue "Tripent... is dead.... and Link just shrugged it off. So yeah, it really happened." "WHAT?!?!" said MetaPwn "Tripent? DEAD? dude, he could only be killed if he had like an explosion inside him... wait... did the gorons leave any bombs in the mine... oh god, he took them and he... uhhh that sucks. Link BLEW up three lava serpent heads with a couple of wooden arrows, and 6 bombs... ok, new plan. Go to the Zora's domain, and equip Depthna with that thing or whatever you've been working on." "You got it boss!" replied Blue and he ran off. "Who's Depthna?" said Red. "Were you even paying attention AT ALL for the last, like, month?" replied MetaPwn

All right, I hope that's better on your eyes. Sorry there was no cameos, but I will have a pic up soon of Tripent, and MABEY guitar I promised... just mabey... I might wait till the fight with MetaPwn to do it so don't keep your hopes up for too long. lataz homeslices. (also, there is a part where I but in an end to a paragraph where the paragraph ends on inside, and begins on Once. but for some reason it wont do it in the final form) also, I need you as fans to comment on the artwork page because I got an infracture for double-posting my artwork... which I thought was ok to do

Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

Allright, this is yet another chapter in the 'MetaPwn' saga. Now I might get an infracture for double-posting, but I don't see how this time it hurts anyone. So last we- time I had a video, well I'm doing it again. Now just before I show it it's a little crazy so be warned - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdefc689XFo and now here is an episode that has Link on his journey once again. BUT! this time lives are at steak! OOOOOOOOOH!!!! scary...

Chapter seven : into the water Link was walking across Hyrule feild. He was walking along side of a river because of a rumor he heard 'all rivers lead to the zora's domain'. So as Link traveled more and more up the river it grew wider and stronger. Eventualy Link reached an opening at the very top of the river. It was a cave mouth and it had a sign next to it that read - 'Zora's domain' I think I am getting closer Link thought and went inside. Link looked around and was amazed by the beauty. In front of him was a large pool of water glistening in the sun. The pool was being fed be a large waterfall behind it. Link looked around and noticed a small doorway on the other side. Link hopped into the water and swam over to it. Link read the sign on the door and it said 'Fisherman' then Link went inside.
Inside this little place was actually another part of the pool from outside. In here there was a smaller pool filled with all kinds of fish. In the middle was a little island with a large object covered by a white cloth. Link saw a little shed and went inside. "Hello?" called Link "Is anyone here? I heard that there was something wrong in the Zora's domain and I came to see what it was. To me the place looks fine." Link examined the cabin.
It was small and candle-lit. There were pictures of a young man holding these gigantic fish all over the walls. "Why, hello!" a small old man on a chair in the cabin said "I am the fisherman around these parts. What brings you here?" "Well," Link said "I came to see the problem around here. A goron told me that something was wrong with the Zora's domain, and it was caused by this monster known as 'MetaPwn' has there been anything suspicious lately?" "Well, something has happened to the Zora's recently." the old man began "they are sick or something. I really don't know since they won't allow me up there since I fish. But, did you say MetaPwn? I love that guy! One time he came down here and said 'Old man, I require your shipping vessil. In return I will grant you one request I will see out with my powers.' and my request is the thing under that sheet out there. Because as a child I had a dream of being in the skies... well that's non of your concern. Lets just say it's a type of ship." "Thank you for your time." said Link "No problem, and call me Niko the fifth." Link shook his hand and then left.
That's weird, did MetaPwn help someone out? I thought he was evil... Link thought but then he went over to the waterfall. Next to it was a tall ladder that lead all the way to the top. Link climbed it and pulled himself up. Link continued to travel up the river that fed the water fall and then came up to an even bigger, larger pool. Zora's were swimming everywhere, but something seemed off. Like the water they were in was more solidified and had some sort of film residue in it. Link walked forward and a Zora gaurd that stood at the base of a second waterfall that fed this pool saw him. "Well, a human. interesting to see one all the way up here." the gaurd began "so come to soil our water supply some more?" "What!? no I would never-" "That's it, you are coming with me!" just then the Zora grabbed Link's arm and pulled him into the water. The gaurd than swam up the second waterfall and took him into a closed chamber.
It was a sphere-shapped room that Link was in and older aged Zora's surrounded the perimiter all sitting at thrones. "KING!" the gaurd began "I found this little mutant at the higher domain area wandering about. I thing he has something to do with the recent problem." "Well, if we trusted your judgement gaurd then would you be a gaurd?" said the Zora in the middle of the back of the room. The gaurd had left and Link stood there alone. "Well, continued the large one "that gaurd won't be getting any food anytime soon." The other Zora's mumbled and agreed. "So, boy. Have you come here to stop the water problems?" "Yes sir, I have." said Link "Well then, I guess I should fill you in on what we know."
"We Zora's get our water from a deep water suppy that recycles deep in the earth starting at the lower water pool. So recently something in the caverns below that produces the water has made it murkey and thicker making us sick. If you wouldn't mind going down into those caverns and taking care of the problem, that would be great." "Ok, said Link. "But dad," a little Zora said as he came out from behind the larger Zora's throne. "The boy can't breath underwater!" "I suppose you are right son, here boy! take this scale, with it you can breath under the water." then the Zora ripped of a scale and threw it at Link. Link caught it and put it in his pocket. The large Zora raised his hand and a large gate in the center of the room opened. Link dived into the pitch black waters and made his way to the ocean eternal crypt. "Dad, do you think he will succeed?" said the little zora. "I hope so..."
Link kept swimming and then equiped the iron boots until he hit the ground. It was pitch black in the waters. Link looked for light but he couldn't see anything. Link's pulse grew faster because for once he was compleatly defenseless. Link felt something brush past him in the water. Link was helpless, soon he would become something's next meal.

Well, that was an interesting experiance. Are you nervous for Link? scared he will die? well, he's a main charicter so that is highly unlikely. Don't worry, Link dies later.... wait..... I think I just ruined the ending XD no, you'll see....

Scythe-of-Chaos

...yeah another episode wadda gunna do? enjoy that's what. now before you are all like 'Oh I lovez teh Linkz and hes all eye-candy and i lieks him and wants him because hez so lawls keyboard kitty!' well before you get absorbed into my creative egotistical writting enjoy a video (language) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFPo1IA7fQw in fact this is one of my favorite videos on youtube... so you BETTER enjoy it... or not, I don't care

Chapter eight: the darkness around us as Link stood there in the dark of this water-filled area he could feel the sand under his iron boots and thought how vast this place was. The only light was comming from the hole in the ceiling and gave the place and ominous feel. Link felt the brush of water next to him as if something was swimming next to him. Link stood in the ray of light and was trying to look around to see anything but nothing was visable. Link looked at the ground and noticed a small little black worm like thing, so Link leaned in and tapped it with his foot and it retreated quickly into the shadows. Then this large tentacle wrapped around Link's foot and yanked him into the dark. Link flailed around looking for what he had to fight but he was blind. He was being thrashed about and slammed agenst the ground. Link pulled out his sword and started cutting around and stabbing. Eventually he hit the tentacal and swam for the light, but before he hit the surface he relized he dropped his sword.
Link burst from the water and rolled onto the ground. "Guys, do you have any light to go down there?" Link said and then coughed up water. "Why, of course!" said the Zora leader "why didn't you say so?" and then he pulled on a rope above his head and it lowered a large lanturn in a glass bubble into the water, lighting it. Link ran back and dived into the water.
Link looked around and noticed his sword at the bottom of this sphere shaped area. Link swam down to go get it and as he did that he looked around. The room was just like a sphere and had rocky blue walls. The floor however was sand. Link gently landed on the bottom and put on his iron boots. He picked up his sword and looked around. Hmm, something was here a minute ago Link thought and felt the necklace for a idea. Link, this monster hides but likes to be seen. Link was confused about that and then he got it. Link walked around and stomped his feet trying to urge the creature to appear. Just then the sand began to rise, and a large black mass burst out. A large wriggiling mass of tentacles and black sludge-like goo rose out. Link drew his sword and engaged the monster in battle.
The monster had this large, glowing, blue ring that seemed to move across it's surface. It's weak spot... that's where I need to hit it. Link pulled out his trusty hookshot, that he never got rid of since his last adventure, and shot the creature's blue ring and pulled himself tword it. Link slashed away and all this blue liquid started to come out along with these blue shards that were some sort of crystal. Link guessed the blue liquid was the monster's blood and continued to slash away. The creature couldn't take it any more and yanked him off with It's tentacle and raised Link above It's head. Link looked down at It and saw It open It's mouth reveiling hundreds of razor-sharp teeth. I was close to that thing?!? Link thought and then the creature proceeded to put Link into It's mouth. Link cut off the tentacle grabbing him and dropped down ontop of the monster with his iron boots on. Link then stabbed downward rapidly and viciously trying to kill the monster. The blue liquid filled the room and Link stepped off the motionless black mass of a monster. Gauntlets lay ontop of the body and Link picked them up. Link then swam to the surface.
"So, I trust you succeded?" said the Zora leader. "Yeah, I did... so now what?" replied Link tired and beaten "Well I heard some cloaked man recently appeared in the desert and did something that really shocked the locals... it wasn't evil but it was apparently just... something..." said the Zora leader. Link nodded and left tword the desert. "You think I should have told him about the blood thirsty tribe of gerudo decendants that brutaly beat any trespassers?" the Zora leader said aloud "Nah, it's fine."
"Sir!" said Blue "Link just brutally slaughtered Depthna!" "Well, did she compleat her purpose before hand though?" MetaPwn said
"Well yes, but still Link"
"I don't care anymore, I want Link to come here."
"That's just it, Link IS coming here!"
"Well, just send out Collosus to make a barrier around us that way Link has no choice but to fight the others and THEN make his way twords us."
"Good idea, and if the locals want to fight him..."
"Then we let them. Those Inbreads would only weaken him and make it easier for us to finish the job."
"But what about the our other two men out in the feild? What if they are terminated?"
"Well, then Link will be worthy enough to fight ME. So go wake up Collosus and tell him what I said."
"Right away!" and then blue ran off. "Wait, I don't get it who are the locals? and who is Collosus?" said Red. "If you were with us instead of shooting fire wildly in the desert trying to make glass, you would know!" replied MetaPwn. And MetaPwn continued to play guitar.

So yeah, there it is another episode/chapter/whatever is up and you just enjoyed it unless you skipped ahead and read this in which you should go back AND READ THE STORY. So there, another part of this story is reveiled and my insainity is further unraveled. And the answer to everyone's complains about how 'MetaPwn's head is too small' in my drawings is - I have very poor drawing skills.... so there.... but next time instead of an actual chapter I will have a sub-chapter, I am telling you this NOW that way no one will flame or other. All right, I guess that's it and don't forget about the video contest because that is STILL going on. (also I apologize for this episode being short, I just didn't feel creative enough for an underwater crypt)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom