• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: the Shards of Darkness

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
RATED-- PG (13...possibly)

This is my first fan-fiction that I had help with making or ever. ask me if you would like me to make pictures of the bosses! thanks for your time or something. (also dont pester me about misspelling/grammar, also I am aware of who the main boss is, but thats the twist!)

Chapter one : the sealing of fates

It was a warm afternoon, the entire town of hyrule had gathered in the town square for link had just sealed away ganon again and Zelda has been rescued. she sat at her throne and link was by her side, the town was cheering and celebrating for the safe return of their princess. zelda raised her hand and everyone in the square silenced, zelda inhaled as if to say something and then....ping a sound of a pin dropping could be heard because what just happened was horrifying. link stood frozen as he looked at zelda, a long thin metal pin was millimeters away from zelda's neck with a note attached. everyone in the square seemed to hold their breaths simontainiously, as zelda shook there and slowly moved away from it. link plucked off the letter and read it allowed-
'Dear foolish mortals, I have come many regions to claim what's rightfully mine! if I am not presented with the sacred artifacts, I shall unleash a living hell apon this world! fear my power for it shall be the greatist you have ever known! because next time... I wont miss'
link let the note fall out of his hands and fall to the ground, gaurds immeadately surrounded zelda and made sure she was safe. link scanned the crowd just to catch a glimpse of a cloaked figure turn the corner of a building. link took of after it. as link turned that same corner the cloaked figure went into an alley, knowing it has no escape, link quickly followed. with sword and sheild in hand, link stepped into the alley and walked tword the figure, ready for anything. the hood kept link from recignizing the face, but link thought no one in the town wanted zelda hurt. the hooded man (well at least from the body's build link guessed) turned and faced link
"hmm you've come to challange me? foolish boy you no nothing of what you are dealing with!"
and with that he threw a dagger tword link, thats when link noticed the man had a leather glove on his right hand and the fingers were long metal claws, and he deflected it with his sheild. but by the second he looked up, the hooded man was on the roof. how is that possible? link wondered and then hookshot to the roof.
"and still you persist?!?! well just try and catch me"
the man took off and link chased after him. they jumped from roof to roof in a dangerous pursuit on rooftops. it seemed with every blink link took, the figure was a couple steps further than the speeds they were running. eventually the figure was cornered on the roofs with no more to jump to. link was ready for his first move. link charged with his master sword pointed straight at the figure and yelled. just as link was about to hit him, link blinked and the figure was just gone. link tipped over the side of the roof and saw the crowd in the square below, he had made a full circle back to them and saw all their horrified faces in terrror as link almost fell off. just then and arm pulled him back, grabbed him by the collor, and held him over the side. it was the cloaked man and he was laughing
"ha ha ha, do you hear all those screams, link? just imagine the mangled mess of a body all the women, men, and children would see if I was to let go. think about your girlfriend zelda's face when you spatter everywhere! I wont kill you link, but ill do something much worse."
and on that note he raised his hand and six black shards were in it, they rose and flew off in several directions. at the same time six identical shards implanded into zelda's body without pain, for now. then finnaly the man put something in link's hand.
"If I was you, i'd leave me alone. but since you're you, you'll want to be a hero. i've scattered six entities to fight you link, and with each one dead a shard will be out of zelda's body. but if you take to long all six will bury so deep, they will puncture her heart. your choice. and by the way I figure I might as well tell you my name"
the man reached in to whisper - "MetaPwn" and dropped link into the crowd. link lie there bleeding out as his hearing and vision slipped away, but he could still hear the screaming people running in panic. link looked at his hand and saw that it had a red potion in it. so this, MetaPwn, wanted link to play his little game. so link drank it and stood up. slowly the panic halted and zelda said the first words-
"so link, what will you do?"
link looked back at the roof he fell from and noticed that MetaPwn was gone
"I'm going to save you, and hyrule"
link walked out and the town cheered him on, although both link and zelda knew that this adventure was going to be a difficult and dark one indeed.

End of chapter one

how'd you like it? if you want more dont hesitate to ask (and no i do not hate link just because im the villian, i just thought it would be cool)

Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

ok, an update. everytime a boss is introduced i shall make a drawing. i will soon have the 2nd chapter and a picture of MetaPwn up so be on the lookout for that

Scythe-of-Chaos

ok, so I now have the drive to make chapter 2 and boy.... it's gunna be sweet. now just a warning, if this was a show this chapter would be considered 'filler' so enjoy or whatever you do (btw a pictures page has been set up in the fan works to look for it if you want to see my charicter designs, and im also taking ideas for a helping charicter like a cool navi that you can submit in the picture thread of this) -

chapter two : and explination

Just as link was leaving the town an old woman shouted at him "wait! I have important information for your quest!" link turned and the woman continued - "that person was something that poses a great threat to us all! come with me" link followed the woman to a house hidden in the back of the town. "this way!" she urged. once inside link noticed all the artifacts and pottery of things he never had seen before. 'sit' the woman said. 'let me tell you a story. a story about a young man and the gods. link sat down in a nearby chair and the woman continued- "long ago when the earth was young, three gods decended. one bringing the earth and the land, another bringing life and nature. and finnaly the third bringing order and law. before the three left they left behind a glowing power to link the lands and return order. however there is something that has been kept secret for millienia.
before they left they agreed that this land should have a ruler. so they crafted 8 items of power granting the users what normal people would not be able to have. there were boots that granted speed and unlimited stamina. a tunic that alowed you to walk through fire and swim great deapths without a single breath of air. gauntlets that allows vast strenght and the ability to scale rock faces and mountians with ease. a sword of evils bane which you have right now link - the master sword. a shield that could reflect purity and light to expel darkness - you have heard of the mirror sheild? a pendant that would allow one to see the future and change dark designs. and last, and the most important, a fake eye that would allow one to see into another's soul and read their fears, thoughts, and will. also that eye had a secret ability- to allow the user to stop time as long as they didnt touch anything organic, otherwise time would resume. but in order to use it one must cut out their own eye to replace it with the fake one. and I'm afraid MetaPwn has the eye." link was shocked, how could have this been hidden all this time? "well I'll tell you" said the old lady. link wondered how she knew what he was thinking. "I know because I have the future pendant and I know all your questions, now I will tell you how this godly possesion came to be in his hands. 'when the gods gave these gifts to a highly looked up to man, they had no idea the greeds of others. the man wore the gifts and became the people's king. he was gentle and caring and made the town well. but a man of great evil came from the desert and in the night stole the future pendant. he used it to see any foe's moves and killed them before they could retaliate. this man was called 'Ganon'. he took this pendant and with it he took the triforce of power and created monsters of horrible disigns. then ganon sought out the kingdom to destroy it. the king feared the worst but ganon already entered and was approaching him. "I've come to end this!" Ganon said and before he could do anything, time froze. a pesant man who was really a high ranking mercinary had cut out his own eye and used the fake one to freeze time. the man, not being able to touch organic things, instead took the artifacts and hid all of them. ganon was coming to and relized that he had been tricked, but then a boy appered and shot him with a silver arrow and sealed him away. the man came back and was rejoiced along with the boy. the two were praised and given spoils and celebrations. the location of the artifacts was taken to the man's grave. but the man would have a son with a town woman and train him to be a great mercinary. then once the boy was 16, he would dawn the eye. then the father would go and protect one of the artifacts since the wearer of the eye was only allowed to know. and after all these decendants, this one's finnaly tired of this and wanted them all, but was not allowed to know the locations since his heart was impure. so i guess MetaPwn thought the royal decendants knew and thats why he's threatened zelda. here-" the woman gave link the pendant. "use this to see yourself in the future finding the artifacts. because if you have them all you can still move in the frozen time, you are just slow' link thought and then asked "mam, whats your name?" she replyied "Impa the sixth" and then link left with this new treasure. outside the town link activated it. he touched the sides and closed his eyes "link this is a message to you I put inside, I will help you on your journies telepathicly, the treasures you are looking for are - the boots of bravery, the tunic of dexterity, the gauntlets of power, the mirror sheild, you have the master sword and the pendant of truth, and the unobtainable one is MetaPwn's, the dead eye" link saw a vision of himself entering a temple in the forest and getting the boots of bravery. link opened his eyes and started his adventure. zelda's shards were buring slightly deeper, but link had plenty of time.

End of chapter two

look out for chapter three where link goes to the wood temple, oooooh scary! it's gunna be cool I guess. but at the end of each story I'll give an update to zelda's progress woth the shards in her body

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Make sure that you go over the forum rules, please! I rated your thread PG after reading through it, but may change it depending on how the story proceeds. I also added a prefix to your thread (Zelda Art), so please use this feature in the future! :>

As for the story itself, I'm going to make a note on the grammar even though you asked that it be ignored.... For stories, grammar is very important. It's hard for people to read if you don't pay attention to it. Names should always be capitalized and so should the beginning of a sentence. I also think that maybe you should try double spacing between paragraphs to separate them since forums don't exactly have an indentation function to separate paragraphs like you'd do in normal writings. When you don't separate, it just looks like a big wall of text and it makes it difficult to read.

In any case, the story has a lot of potential. I think it's pretty interesting so far, so just focus on making it a little easier to read and you'll be fine. I definitely think you should show us those boss pictures, too! :>

Scythe-of-Chaos

well, since I'm waiting on some.... 'creative assistance' from one of the ..... 'co-producers' I'll just go ahead and make a filler (not really, it's more of a 'behind the sceans' look at what everyone else is doing) In this ummm.... episode? Link arrives at the first temple and you really see the motives of Zelda and the townsfolk trying to maintain regualr lives. so here its is (and no with NO new boss cause I dont feel like drawing it right now) chapter (episode) 3!

Chapter three : the begining of the end (metaphoricaly)

As Link left the town he immedately noticed of to his left was a thick forest. hmm, well I was told to go there link thought to himself and then head off into that direction. Once at the opening Link noticed a sign. It read - Lost woods/eternal crypt of forest. Eternal crypt? Link wondered. This eternal crypt must be the forest's holder of the sacred item. Link steped onto the path and went it's way. About 20 minutes later Link grew tired from the repeated sceanery. wait, I've seen this tree before. and that rock, and that bush! Link sat down, the sun was pounding on the forest and link was exausted. suddenly the bushes rustled. link jumped to his feet and drew his sword. A older girl, roughly about Link's age, came out. "Hello boy, I noticed you were lost for quite some time. may I suggest a path to take?" Link really had no choice, he nodded. "Try going east, since its the only direction you haven't gone. Like I mean seriously, you didn't catch that?". Link got up and headed east and the girl followed. "So, you aren't aware of the forest's trick?" she asked "The seal kept on the forest to keep barbaric savages away from this great treasure hidden deep within, or so my father says." the forest came to an opening and in the middle there was this small wodden shack. "Come on boy! I want you to meet my faimly, they'll help you on your quest!" Link was confused "How'd you know I was-" the girl cut him off "Because my faimly has heard of you heroic deeds, Link. didn't you just save zelda?". The two entered the small shack. "MOM! I'm home! and I found someone-" an mediumly sized old woman came out of a small door way. Link guessed was the kitchen or the living room. "Well, well. quite a hansom young fellow he is!" a 12-ish year old brown-haired boy also came from the kitchen/living room, he said "Well I guess he's not very bright getting lost in the woods like that " "Hush, Kaleb! he's our guest!" the girl said "I'm sorry, I don't think I introduced myself, I'm Gaia. and this is my mom, Saria. and that, thing is my brother - Kaleb " Link heard a cough in the other room "Oh and THAT'S my dad, he's not been feeling very well recently. lets go meet him!" Link followed Gaia into the next room. "This is my father, Cato." Cato looked about in his mid-60's he had grey hair much like his wife's, but with unnaturaly pale skin. he wheezed, but harder when he talked. Kaleb broke out - "Dad! look what showed up at the door step!" Cato replyed "Hush boy, this is a great stroke of luck. I've seen him before. In the news!, yes that's it! If I'm not mistaken, your Link, correct?" "Yes sir, I am" replied Link "well good" Cato continued "because I actually have something very important to tell you. as you can see, me faimly and I are...well.... I don't mean to be so direct but... poor. we barely get by. we hunt our dinner and use no lanturns or fire. We can't get money becuase of my condition, and can't get medicine because of no money. my children could make it in the town if they left, but they don't want to leave me and my wife behind. so can you see our problem? now I know this may be much but, I have a request... could you go into the temple and retive the great and ancient tresures within? the legends say an ultimate treasure of godly power is deep inside, but the things we can sell for money to cure my illness is just at the begining. could you help our poor souls?" Link thought about it, then replied "You got it, I was on my way there anyway" the faimly rejoiced "Oh thank you, Link!" Saira said "You couldn't make me any happier" said Gaia "Well, ok" said Kaleb. "Everyone," began Cato "'I think we should give Link our precious treasure." Gaia nodded and went over to a chest in the room. she opened it and pulled something out wrapped in a satan peice of fabric. "Here, Link. may this aid you in your quest" Link unwrapped it and saw it was a finely crafted, neatly strung bow. it came with a quiver that can hold 99 arrows. Link smiled and said "thank you, I won't fail" and said his goodbyes and left. he was told before he want to head north from the house. About a minute of north walking he saw a huge tree. Imbedded into it was large metalworks and gears. a giant gear was actually the doorway placed into the front that lead into darkness beyond it. the entire thing seemed to radiate green, it had and ominous feel. It's this futuristic technolagy that's just sitting in the middle of a forest. who put it here? Link wondered. but now's not the time to be thinking it's a time for doing and on that note, Link entered the forest crypt. MetaPwn sat at the throne of a abandoned kingdom looking into his necromantic crystal ball. "Hmmm, looks like Link is getting some progress in his adventure, wouldn't you agree Red? Blue?" MetaPwn's right and left hand men were a pair of Wizzrobes, the blue one quite and secluded. The red not very focused and was crude. "yeah, dude" Red began "like, he's all like goin' and stuff man. like he's..umm...like totally doin' like... the thing we were talking about....yeah" "Red, thats a... reply I'll give you that" said blue "your mother 'gave me that' ha ha ha!, I insulted your mom" Red said "STOP! guys," said MetaPwn "Link's getting further on this quest... I might need to slow him down, CHU!" just then a green chu-chu appeared "I need to to stop link in his tracks, you got that?" the chu-chu just stood there and after awhile shrank back into the ground "Man, he creeps me out" said Blue "Oh yeah?!?! your MOM creeps me out" snapped Red "OHHHH, it's ON now" he continued. "SHUT UP!!!!!" yelled MetaPwn "I don't know WHY I put up with you two. nah, man secrety, you're my only friends....so get back to makin' some monsters!" "YES, SIR!" Red and Blue said at the same time. Meanwhile back at the castle Zelda was taken to the hospital to have her wounds looked at. "Well Zelda, I'm doctor Pz." began the doctor "I've never seen anything like this. It seems the shards are burrowing into your skin, but they are causing NO internal damage. It's as if they're not even there, but you still feel the pain. So I don't know how to like...fix sometihng not damaged, because each time we try to remove it, it won't budge. so you're going to just deal with it. ok?" Zelda just wished Link would hurry up and destroy the monsters to rid herself of the shards imbeded in her skin. Link just entered the crypt, the hard part had begun. with his bow and sword, he head on.

End of chapter three

Now, I know you're probally disappointed that there was no boss, but that means that there HAS to be one next time, an boy ... he's big. so next time there's a boss and then another picture added to the pictures page and that's it.

Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

ok homies, this is actually NOT a main thing in the story. I mean, it could be if you wanted badly it to be... but it's more of a .... sub-chapter.... yeah that's it, that's now the offical. as of now. so enjoy something that is not a full-on actual link-based chapter (I said the next chapter would have a boss, this is a SUB-chapter. so there) so remeber the next actual chapter WILL have a boss, also I will make actual chapters on the weekend because that's when my scedual is the most open.

Suc-chapter one : the other side

"Well Zelda," Pz the doctor started "I don't know how to tell you this... but you have these spikes imbeaded into your body" "Umm, I know." replied Zelda "In fact that's why you're here and told me to sit in this hospital." "Oh, yeah well. we have no known cure" "well, I don't see that as good news" "I never said it'd be good news" "WHY do you DO this?!?!" "well, I don't know. comedic relife?" "shut up" "Hey! I be a doctor" ".... ok" "here's some morphine" "...all right, that's fine with me" "cool." Meanwhile in someplace totally irelevant - "Hmm, so are plans going acording to ... plans" said MetaPwn who was plucking notes on his guitar. "Well, we'll have some more equipment as time goes on. but it's going to take time before we will be able to umm, take into action." said Blue. Just then Red burst in. "GUESS WHAT!?!? Link is totally in the forest's eternal crypt dudes." "WHAT?!?!? how'd he get past my very clever direction-based curse?!?!" replied MetaPwn. "Dude, s'what I mean to tell you, a FAIMLY lives in the woods, also all our other bosses have caused, umm like trouble in their areas, dude" "It's all got man, when Chulem's done they won't be troubled anymore man" "yes but...he...has a bow." MetaPwn stopped playing the guitar "What? ... I thought that if I infected that old man with that sickness he couldn't use it to hurt Chulem's weakness. Well no big deal, He's almost done. We might lose him but it's like, one guy." MetaPwn resumed playing "NO sir," began Blue "if Link finds the artifact in the crypt, he's one step closer to being impervious to time skips" "Hey, how's that Scorpian's song go? 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane...' hmm, what else does he say?" "LISTEN! Chulem will DIE!!!!" "No big, I'll just revive him..." "No, you'd need a LOT of power to summon HIM again that you need to be charging for the final step in our plan" "Ok dude, so is it A chord, A chord, A chord, B chord, B chord, E chord, E chord, C chord, C chord?" "dude, stop playing your FRIGGIN GUITAR!!!" Just then MetaPwn strumed his guitar hard and chains burst though the ground and wrapped around Blue's arms, legs, and throat. "NEVER tell me what to do!" said MetaPwn and then strummed again to let Blue go free. "Hmm, looks like you two need to... slow Link down, go out there and create obsticles. There I made a plan of action, are you happy Blue?" and then MetaPwn calmly continued to play. MetaPwn's guitar was a weapons of it's own.

End of sub-chapter one

pretty cool huh? bet you DIDN'T know I played guitar... sweet....

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Creative Critizism (sp?) follows:
Maybe you should make new paragraphs when there is diolouge so we know whose talking :) But awesome I like his guitar :)

Scythe-of-Chaos

ok mortals, here it is. you asked, I gave, no one gets money.... but on a lighter note here is the most recent episode: FOUR that's DOUBLE two... awesome. Now here are some question I just KNOW you will ask before hand - Q: is there a boss this time? A: YES! AWE YEAH!!! Q: will you have a boss pic up soon? A: yeah, and MetaPwn's guitar. be patient Q: do you really play guitar?, or are just trying to look 'cool' A: I DO play guitar... but in all honesty, I'm not that good Q: are you single??? ;) A: yes.... now stop asking Q: do you have a 6-pack? A: that's a little personal Q: when will you stop being so fat and make me tem EPISODES?!?! cause i bez busy lieking mudkipz. teh so cool A: here's one now, troll (I'm not talking about you Pz you're cool, I'm talking into a troll reader's MIND!!!!) ok, lets do this! (NOTE: you must know the names of enimies in the zelda series otherwise bubbles seem harmless, but they are floating skulls)

Episode four : Link and Goliath

So into the temple Link went, on a tedious journey that he was thrown into. As soon as Link stepped into the forest crypt he noticed that is was pitch black, Link was uncertian about his footing. He walked in further and saw a lit torch across the room, then took a step forward and felt no ground under his foot. Hmmm, quite a simple trap Link thought and shot and arrow straight at the torch across the room. The arrow went threw the fire and hit the wall, and the fire caught onto a vine, which lead to the celing, which spread to chandiliers and lit them. The room was instantly illumiated and link saw what was hidden. All these rats and bubbles awoke and tackled Link, He shook and slashed them off but they bit and chewed on him. He quickly rolled and they all fell. But Link accidently rolled into one of the many pit falls hidden in the ground and fell into the lower floor. When Link awoke he was surrounded by more mossy metal works and gears. Link looked around and noticed the room was empty. Not just of enimies, but of doors and exits. The only thing in the room was a chest. Reluctantly Link went over and opened it. Inside was a major dissapointment - a broken-in-half boomerang. Well, how pointless is this thing? and looked closer, it was made of silver and looked strange. Might as well take it. and on that note, it was his. Link looked around and noticed a wall of vines and of course, climbed it. Once on the previous level, Link observed his surroundings and noticed a far off door and went there and opened it. Once in that room Link saw the boss door on the other side and a boss key suspended in the air by chains that were looped around these logs that were suspended by a water jet and that was being powered by a water wheel. Complicated much? the wheel is the key to stop the logs from holding the key. So Link shot the hinge and it did nothing, then tried to shoot the key and that didn't work either, he shot the logs and again nothing. Then Link noticed another torch, then he got an idea. Once Link was alined, he shot an arrow through the flame, and lit the wooden water wheel, burning it, stopping the jet and lowering the key. Link did the same to the other and then went up to the key and just grabbed it and unlocked the boss door. The boss room was a large open space filled with just ... junk. There were machine parts and metal gears and cogs, the room was just littered with all this metal machinery. Then thats when Link saw it. A green chu-chu with silver blotches came out of the ground and jumped onto the pile. The mass shook and large peices erupted from it, as if they were just brought back to life. There were arms and a torso, but the head was the chu-chu. Suddenly Link's necklace started to glow and he listened 'Link! that's Chulem, the ancient golem! His strengths are his weakness'. Link wondered what Impa ment and looked at this monster. MetaPwn definately wanted Link to stop dead in his journey so he sent his biggest monster first. Chulem punched at Link and barely hit him, Link side-stepped at the last second. Chulem smashed the ground sending debris and a shockwave around the room, catching Link. Link got up and shot at Chulem's head, but the chu-chu retreated. That's when Link noticed the red orbs at the joints of the two levitating arms. Quickly, Link shot at them and the orbs cracked, making chulem lose his control and they swung aroung like crazy, accidently hitting him. The chu-chu jumped off in time and waited on a shelf smashing jars and over-resoring his life. The chu-chu jumped back on and took control, then Link shot the orbs again and cracked them even more, but Chulem was swiping rapidly and caught Link before hand. The chu-chu jumped on the shelf on the other side of the room, and resored even more life with the jars' recovery hearts. Once the thrashing was done, the chu-chu jumped back on and took control one more time. Link shot an arrow and it hit and orb, shattering it. The arm spazed in the air and slammed right next to Link, knocking him down and then exploding. Chulem was now striking harder for the fear to keep his life. Link shot one last fateful shot and then... shattered the last orb! breaking the arm's control and punching the torso one last time, but this time both exploded. The chu-chu landed with a thud and Link walked up, implanted his blade into the unconcious body, and sighed with relife. Link had finnaly done it, he beat the first boss on his long journey ahead. Then on top of the rubble pile where Chulem's torso once was there were these two golden boots. Link saw the neaklace glow and listened again 'Good job! Link you lived and fought well! now go get those boot of bravery to be warped to the begining' Link picked them up and remembered what Impa said 'allow you to move faster and have a lot of stamina!' or something along those lines. Link grabbed some of the machinery and closed his eyes. Link found himself outside and walked to the house of the people that had offered to help him. Once Link was inside the entire faimly greeted him - Gaia, Saira, Kaleb, and even Cato. Link gave them the machinery he got from inside and they rejoiced. "Thank you SO much Link! you've saved our faimly!" said Gaia and they gave him a hot meal and told Link a story that the goron's death moutian was erupting and smoking a lot recently and no one can seem to get inside to see the problem. With that knowlage Link headed of for death mountain, the goron's domain. "SIR," began Blue "you won't BELIVE what happened, Link KILLED Chulem!!!!!!!!" "WHAT?!!?" began MetaPwn "HOW?!?!?!"
"Well, he found the weak points. And then impaled him."
"Wow, that's pretty brutal"
"and umm, he got the boots."
".... AND?!?!?!"
"He cut back our production and now we have to get our needs manualy."
"Really?!?!?! Link did all that?!?!"
"AND he umm, cured the old man's illness... so now they can sell all that machinery"
"Just make another Chulem!"
"We've talked about this, we'd need a LOT of power that we don't have right now"
"Well, in the meantime make sure the others aren't so... easy." and just like that MetaPwn went back to playing on his guitar and that was that. "What, I was zoned out... who's dead?" said Red.
Mean while at the castle town Zelda was getting worse. "Ok, so instead of taking actual medical procedures twords your condition, you've decided to wait for Link to show up? yeah, that makes sense. I mean you're like a random person, and I'm a highly intelegent medical doctor with extensive medical knowlage. That make sense." said Pz "Well, I shall wait for him, for his return shall be even more the sweet." said Zelda. "All right, Ima go actually save lives... later dude" and Pz left. "I hope I don't die from this rushed choice... wow I really need to reconsider that." and on that note, Link was half way through Hyrule feild and on his way to Death Moutian.

Sweet! Finnaly another boss to be added to the boss list... I did sorta promise a guitar pic too, so I'll get on that soon. Now this is a new thing but, I've decided to make a contest for my (many?) followers. If you send me a link of a funny video or picture you will make a guest apperance in this series, but it has to be funny and not be a slow one-joke video. And honestly, I really don't care about the topic. Just whatever. ok look out for that and later!

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I'm already a minor character but I'll try to find a video to send :) But good job liked the boss cant wait untill the next one kept me wondering what the boomerang was for too.

Scythe-of-Chaos

allright loyal undead army, err I mean fans... yeah that's what I said... this is yet again another chapter in this little thing I've go goin' on here. Now, I've made boss pics... but suprizingly no comments... interesting because the link is the bottom one in my signature so check it so I don't get lip from double-posting. All right so this is a chapter where we see Link continue and we get a closer look into what MetaPwn actually is. enjoy! (OR PERISH!)

Chapter 5 : eruption - Link had stepped into a small village at the base of death moutian. Link saw some teens and an old man. Link approched them and asked "'Hello, umm do any of you know how to get to death moutain from here?" "Yeah!" said one of the teens "It's right down this path you're on. Just keep following it and you'll be there in no time!" "Thanks." said Link "Oh, and I'm Malo by the way" said the teen and then the group went back into a discusson. So Link, following the path, soon found a large hole with a sign next to it 'Death moutian/goron village ahead' it read. So again, Link ventured further and soon came across a large pit. In the walls of the pit were all these holes and bridges netting all around it. Gorons went in and out talking and trying to get by. They were big and small gorons and many sizes and shapes. Then Link looked up and saw a large, smoking moutian. Link looked down onto the underground city and just shouted "HEY! HOW DO I GET TO THAT MOUTIAN?!?!?" and the entire place just stopped. The gorons looked up at Link, looked over him, and then laughed. Link didn't understand. After a minute of laughter one goron still shakey from all of it came up to him and said "HA he he. YOU?!?! The moutian's mere slight eruption destroyed our last city. Now that's why we have this new, underground one instead." "But that doesn't make sense, wouldn't the lava flow down into it if it erupted again?" The goron stopped laughing. "I never thought about that... quickly you must tell our leader!" and on that note he grabbed Link and ran off with him. A little while of running later Link found himself face-to-face with the goron leader. The other goron had left the two alone to talk. "Well, Link... that goron tells me that you are a hero, yes? and about how the lava would flow back into the city if it were to erupt again... Could I ask a favor of you? Could you go to the top of the moutian and see what is wrong? Usually death moutian is dormant... but it's like something has awakened inside and the lava is keeping us out from seeing what the problem is." "OK" said Link and was about to leave when he saw a small little goron blocking the door "Papa, don't forget to tell wink abowt the iwrn boowts" said the little goron "Oh right! said the leader goron. "My son Strongoron reminded me of something important to tell you! Death moutian has a lot of machinery to mine an ancient ore that was too deep to reach with the equipment they had at the time so they abandoned it, but some of its magnetism might have affected the area. I hereby order you as king Dimacary, to go see the royal black smith for iron boots!" "Allright." said Link "Be bwave herwo!" said Strongoron and Link then left. Outside the city and into a rock face there was a small cave with the word 'blaksmith' hmm, I wonder if he knows that he spelt it wrong? and then Link went inside. Once inside he saw a goron hunched over and working hard on a sword. "Umm, excuse me... are you the goron blacksmith?" He turned around and Link noticed his chunky and chared skin, it was disgusting. "Hello boy, we don't get customers like people around here. whadda' need?" "Well, the king told be that you made some iron boots... may I have them?" "SURE! I mean, I accidently followed the model to hard and forgot to make them fit gorons, it only fits people." "Cool! thank you!" and Link went to leave, but just then the blacksmith stopped him "Wait! In your pocket, is that a metal boomerang? Well, I'll fix its brokeness free of charge! I'll make it so strong... it will be really strong!" "Ok?" and then Link left. Once outside Link left for the moutian. Once there Link looked around for an opening and then saw it.... on the top. Link started to climb the wall to get to the opening on the top. After a couple of minutes Link reached the very top and then breathed a sigh of relife, and walked to the opening. "All right, lets do this!" and then he went inside the second temple. "Master umm, Link is still on his quest." said Blue. "Yeah? so is your mother." said Red. MetaPwn however was just calmly strumming his guitar. "Sir?" said Blue. "Don't you want to retaliate or say something?" "It's fine..." murmured MetaPwn
"What's wrong? and why do you play that guitar all the time? you can't turn un-good the way its hexed"
"I play, as..... a promise...."
"To who?"
MetaPwn sighed, and began "Before I conjured Red, I had an above average life. My father was a great decendant of the origonal hero so of course my faimly is highly trained in assasination and being mercinaries. Since he was the last to go up to an artifact and use his spirit to protect it, I had nowhere to go. Now instead of growing up in the hyrule castle, I grew up in a small house deep in the feild. Conventianly next to me, there was another small house that housed a mother, who's husband left her, and daughter who was my age, we played together a lot. I had sort of a crush on her. Each night she would play an instrument and I would listen from my bedroom window. She had so much tallent for several instraments. the violin, drums, several precusions, and my favorite - the harp. Now one night I wanted to show to her I could play too just so I could impress her. So using what I knew I went to castle town and... stole a guitar. And it was beautiful! in fact, it's the same I'm holding right now. I like to think of this guitar as my 'Final sin'"
"Why's that?"
"Well, that night when I went home I told my faimly some man just gave it to me. I rushed over to show Natailia, that was her name, and she was happy for me. Of course I didn't know how to play because I had no music books. So Natailia and I spent hours a day trying to decipher how to play it. We mainly took the notes from her harp and spent hours making it sound good on guitar. We would play together over and over until we both had mastered our signature instraments. She had given me her song books and made me promise to take good care of them and return them when I got the chance. By this time I was in love with her and was about to ask her out... when it happened. Ganon awoke again and rampaged through the area. He blew apart our houses like they weren't even there and went on. I saw the entire thing because I was far away in the feild. By this time my father had left so he couldn't protect them and I barely knew how to use the eye. Both my mother and Natailia were taken out side and decapitated, and I saw it all. So I ran back to the remains of my house and looked around for anything that survived, and all I saw was my guitar. Untouched and unmarked, standing perfectly erect on it's stand over the chared remains of my house. I look for any thing else, books, jewlery, food, Natailia's instraments, but they were all burned to cinders. So I ran all the way to castle town with my guitar and told my story to the orpanage. For years I rotted in there reading books about necromancy and revival. Soon, after practicing on some small animals, I tried it on my mother and Natailia's graves, after the gaurds searched the ruins and took the bodies to graves for a proper burial, but no luck. I read closer and it said I needed to add power, but remove a part of my soul. So after I preformed the ritual I lost half my soul, but gained the powers of resurection. But when I relized, after gaining necromantic knowlage by replacing the empty of my soul with my newly gained powers, I couldn't revive anything with it's original soul. Therefor the two would be mindless zombies. So I reserected you Red, but I didn't make you refined enough, so that's why I made Blue. But once I relized even with our combined powers we would still get the same out come, that's what made this complicated plan take action. And to this day, I keep my guitar and those song books with me at all times. To remind myself to keep up a promise I made..."
"And what's that, MetaPwn?"
"To make our plan come to reality, and do what the outcome of it is." and then MetaPwn resumed playing.

WEEEELLLLLLLL!!! that was quite and interesting episode if I do say so myself, I will have a pic of MetaPwn's guitar up soon, and I mean it... mabey. If you are really good, than santa will come and make it for me... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom