• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda: the Floating Isles

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
i decided to write a fanfic. i must warn you now, my English is far from perfect. :)

prologue: the captain

link was screaming as he was falling through the sky. he didn't understood what happen, two seconds ago (literally) he was confronting ganondorf, and suddenly there was a bright light and he found himself falling! he prepared himself to impact with the ground. "and this is how my story ends" he thought, closing his eyes. there was a thud, and a women's voice saying "whoa!" and then...silence.

link opened his eyes. "well, good morning, sleeping beauty!" a women said as she entered the room holding a bowl of soup. the first thing link noticed about her is that she was a gerudo, so he started looking around the room for his sword. "hehe, don't be so stressed. it wont do any good to those broken bones of yours." she said and smiled a teasing smile. "w-where am i?" link asked, confused about the friendly gerudo, since most of them, if not all of them, were ganondorf supporters. "well, you are on my ship, the sky scar, and i am captain emma, but the real question is who are you and how the heck do you have long ears?" emma said impatiently. "err, nice to meet you, im link." link mumbled. suddenly the expression on the emma's face turned from impatience to anger. "really? is that so? well link, what year is that?" she asked, with a different voice, as if she was possessed. "it's 2,000 years after hyrule's creation,why?" link asked. emma shook her head. "allow me to inform you that its 12,000 years after hyrule's creation, and if your not joking, you just travelled in time, kid, and i think i have a small detail about me that i should show you." she said and raised her left hand. link noticed that it was covered with a bandage, which now she took of to reveal the triforce of both power and wisdom.

Jedizora

:right:
Nice. The chapter is a bit short, and there isn't any capatilation, but Its still well written.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I really am liking this. I think there might be a few times you used the wrong word, but other than that it's really pretty good grammar-wise.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
Chapter 1- A new hyrule

Link couldn't move. He stared for awhile at the triforce sign on Emma's hand, and eventually was able to pronounce one word, "How?". Emma chuckled, and said "I think it's time for a li'l history class don't you think? Well, allow me to explain: At the exact year, or perhaps moment, you came from, Ganondorf took over Hyrule. He, uh, killed the princess and took the triforce of wisdom from her. With his new powers he caused an earthquake which was strong enough to tear Hyrule to it's core. At the same time there was, what a surprise, a flood. Now, apparently, right underneath hyrule there was a special metal, which when it touches water it becomes lighter then air, so basically, Hyrule's gone skyward." she smiled at link, who was very confused. "But, how come you have the triforce of both power and wisdom?" link asked. "Duh, genetics!" Emma replied "Gnondorf is my great, great, great, great, great, great, and so on grandfather."

Link was quiet. He didn't know what to say. He was sitting, in the very same room, with a descendant of Ganondorf. He would have never guessed that will happen. Apparently, Emma noticed his suspicions, so she wrapped her bandages back on her hand, and changed the subject. "So anyway, you should be thankful for not turning into a pancake from that fall. You broke your right arm, not that it matters because I can see your left handed, and you broke your left leg and three ribs. but with today's technology you'll recover in no time, literately." Emma said, smiling at Link. Link shook his head. "I don't need any medical atte-" Emma stopped him. "Don't be an idiot, of course you do.". Link wanted to reply, but there was a loud noise and the whole room was shaken so hard, link nearly fell of the bed and Emma fell on her back. "Damn him to hell!" She screamed and got up. "Stay right here! if you'll get out i swear i'll break your neck!" she screamed and got out. Link got off his bed and instantly fell, since his leg was broken, and he needed something to support on. He found his sword at the corner, and used it to support himself. "I think I'll ignore what she said about breaking my neck, and i'll check what's going on." Link thought for himself, opened the door.

"Oh what the Hell, Tuk?! Last time you said you fixed the engine for good!" Link saw Emma screaming at some kind of bird-man, who had white feathers and a beak, and wore a long sleeved light brown tunic, a white pare of pants, and a pair of leather sandals."HEY! Don't blame me on your mistakes! Your the one who bought this piece-o-junk engine, only because it was on a discount!" the bird-man answered,"If you would've bought a normal engine, THAT wouldn't happen!" he screamed at her. "A NEW ENGINE?! That'll cost me both of my kidneys, and half of the ship! You learned engineering at a university, for Nayru's sake! You should be able to fix it! You can be so annoying sometimes!" Emma screamed."Well, Emma, sometimes YOU can be so full of-" the bird-man stopped. He looked straight at Link, and Emma turned around. She seemed VERY angry."I thought I told you to stay in your room!" she screamed at link. "I'm surrounded by IDIOTS I tell ya, IDIOTS!". But then she calmed down. "But I guess I can't do anything about it right now. Tuk, this is Link, the guy who fell on the deck. Link, that is Tuk, Hyrules WORST engineering rito, and my adopted brother.". Link shook Tuk's hand, who smiled and said,"I'm glad you dropped for a visit. How's the view from up there?". Emma stopped him. "Enough with your horrible puns, Tuk. Do something useful and open the sails, we gotta get Link to a clinic."

After several hours of sailing, the ship arrived at a small town, where the doctor gave Link a medicine to fix his broken bones, which surprisingly worked. "Well, how's it going?" Emma asked with a smile. "I feel great! the pain is completely gone." Link exclaimed with surprise. "But I gotta find a way to get back home." link said. "Well if someone know's what to do, it's that creepy old man from cavern island." Tuk said. "Then to cavern island we sail!" Exclaimed Emma, and grabbed the wheel.

Eventually they arrived at a small grey island which had a cave. "Well, I guess he's in there, unless he died of old age." Tuk said, scratching his head, and by that making his feather-cut even shaggier then it first was. "I-I'll stay here, he gives me the creeps!" Tuk said as Link and Emma got off the ship.
When Emma and link came inside the cave, a strange old voice said "Hmm, wha? what's goin' on 'ere? And who are you li'l brats?". Link raised his lantern, to see the skinny, toothless old man who was sitting on the floor. "Oh its you. How's it goin' mah gurl? And who's that boi? Does he strive for peace like all true warriors?" The old man laughed, and yellow mucus came out his throat. " Ugh, charming as always, Harkinian. Anyway, Link the 'boi' here has a question." Emma said, disgusted of the man. "Go on mah boi, ask me the question, as long as you brought me something for dinner." The man said. Link tossed to the man the chunk of meat Emma told him to bring. "Umm, sir, Iv'e come to ask, how can I go back to my home in the past? I was tossed to this time and I don't know how to get back." Link asked, worried. "Ya tried sain' please? No, that won' work. Here's 'nother idea: there's a temple of time somewhere 'round hyrule. If you collect something like, I dunno, 4-5 items to rebuild the portal, then you'll be able to go back." The old man said, clearly proud of the answer he gave link.

"So, doctor who, what are you going to do?" Tuk asked as Link and Emma came back. "Your going to search for these temples, right?" Emma asked. "Well I guess you'll need some help with that. Were gonna help you, Link, whether you like it, or not." Emma and Tuk said. "Allright. That old man said that the nearest temple is the forest temple at kokiri isle. So, onwards! To adventure!" Shouted Link, as they sailed to their next destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom