• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Temporary Boxart

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
This is a few weeks old but I did not see anybody post this so I will for anybody who did not see this, It's a pretty good box art (they just have to change the logo picture), I wonder what the finished box art will look like.

s474le.jpg

2rw6fxj.jpg

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
That's just store boxart, it still uses the stock gold logo and not the cool painted rock logo from 2011. The actual box art will look nothing like it.

Pen

The game is on!
I doubt it will look anything like this actually. I have very, very high hopes for this upcoming game in general, that includes the box art (I don't mean this one's bad though). :)

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I really hope that the legit Skyward Sword box art is WAY BETTER then Wind Waker's box art

T

Twilight Comet

The Twilight Princess boxart was very pleasing. It had a very rustic look to it. I hope the SS cover will be like that. Maybe add some clouds to the mix!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hope SS' boxart will mirror TWW JP's boxart. The latter's was very colorful and still showed aspects of the game such as the Wind Waker and the KoRL, and it even had some of the intro text on it (see here: TWW_JP_Art). Besides that though, I have this urge to love all Japanese boxart even if it isn't the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom