• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: Rising Legends RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Vaati walked through the Makeshift camp of his division of the Shadow Army. The camp was put up inside the Lost Woods. No-one could reach them here, and the fact that they where beigns of evil, protected them from the Lost Woods' labyrinth effect. A Moblin came running to Vaati. "Master! We have found the Forest Temple! Should we destroy it?".
"Destroy it!" Vaati ordered.

Link was slashing targets behind the Temple of Time. He stopped after some time. "How's that sensei? Good right?" He said, putting his sword back in the sheath.
"Fine, now use this." Gaepora said handing him a bow.
"What? My weapon is the Sword, not the bow."
"Yes, but the Light art is about being able to fight with whatever you have, so you must train in different weapons."
"FIne..."
Just then the Running Man ran in. "Master Gaepora! People have spotted some of the Shadow Army around the Woods!"
"Hrm... Well Link, I think you should go assist Master Airas."
"Why do I have to do it?"
"Well you did say you wanted to be a hero right?"
"Fine..."
"Don't worry, I'll contact the other Sages, you should get some assistance."
"Okay" Link ran out of the Town, heading for the Forest.
"Look at 'em go." Gaepora says, slightly awestruck.
"He's faster than me!" The Running Man says.
"Messenger."
"Yes?" The Running man answered.
"I need you to deliver this news to Darmus, and Laratar."
"Righto!" THe Running man headed of for Death Mountain.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Naida was practicing, using her dagger.
"Good! Now left slash!" Laratar instructed, and Naida did so smoothly.
"Dodge, duck, roll, dive!"
She did each command flawlessly.
"Very good! I just wonder how the other Sages are doing..."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Mistress!!!" The Running Man yelled running in. "The Shadow Army has been spotted at the Forest! Your assistance is requested!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Laratar sighs heavily. "Come on, Naida. We have to go."
Naida nods and the dive into the river and swim down to the forest

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Vaati stared at the Deku Scrubs cowering from him. He took out a magical gem, and threw it at them. One Deku Scrub nodged it slightly with it's foot. That was it's it's first, and last mistake. The Gem started glowing and released a Din's Fire like wave, and the Deku's started burning. "Welps." Vaati said, walking on, leaving the Dekus burning to death, screaming in pain.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Michael was meditating with Airas when he heard some noises that sounded like a battle or fighting. Airas seemed calm, but Michael wanted to know what was going on.

"Airas, shouldn't we go find out what that is?" Michael asked confused at Airas' behavior.

"You will go Michael, but I will stay here and continue to meditate," Airas responded.

Michael stood up, but didn't move for a moment. He wanted Airas to go with him, but sometimes Michael had to do things himself, and Airas commanded him to go alone. So Michael took off in the forest, taking the right turns toward the noise; he knew the forest now like the back of his hand. Upon reaching the noise he stayed in the bushes to avoid being noticed, but what he saw brought horror to his eyes. There was an evil man with a cape laughing with a bunch of what looked to be his minions. There were also Deku Scrubs being burned to death, and their cries pierced Michael's heart. Then he got angry and pulled out his bow.

Stay calm, Michael, don't let the anger get a hold of your better judgment.

Michael heard what he knew was Airas' voice, and took a deep breath. Then he aimed his bow, and shot at the man in the cape.

(weather it lands or not is your decision Fierce, by the way)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
The arrow flies through the air towards Vaati. But before it can hit, a moblin jumps in the way. Vaati looks at the mortally injured Moblin. "Meh." He walks on.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Welcome to the Lost Woods." Link reads from a sign. "Hrm..." He looks in. He sees a dark dank forest, with fog, and can hear screams fill the air. He looks back out, to the nice sunny, sweet air, spring day. He looks back in. Out, In, Out, In, Out. "Huh." He walks into the forest.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Gah. To begin. It is always the hardest step.))

In the depths of Goron City, the patriarch of the Goron tribe was sumo wrestling what seemed to be a teenaged human girl. But the speed and fluitidy with which she dodged his attacks, and her unnaturally pale skin, told otherwise. She was actually a Vamprey.

Darmus went in for a shove, but the girl dodged and went for her own shove. She pushed him to the edge of the arena, and he toppled down. Both were stunned for a second, then Darmus started chuckling. He stood up, climbed back onto the arena and patted the girl on the back. "You did well, Brother Fang."

Fang had long given up on trying to explain to the Gorons the concept of 'Sisters', so she just grinned, showing off her sharp fangs, and replied "Thank you, Brother Darmus." relatively calmly, considering the fact that this was the first time she had ever beaten Darmus in a sumo match and she was ready to explode with excitement.

Then the moment was ruined by a messenger running into the room.

((That's your cue, Fierce.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Michael grit his teeth when the Moblin got in the way. Then he readied another arrow, and let loose his string. As he fired he was tackled by some Moblins from the side. He hadn't expected it, although he shouldn't have been caught off guard. In a frantic hurry he reached for his dagger and started slashing at the Moblins, but there were many against him. Michael was skilled in close hand combat mostly for defending and dodging, so he leapt into the air and grabbed onto a tree's branch, then swung himself up and began shooting arrows at the Moblins with a victorious smirk on his face.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Hey, there are girl Gorons in my opinion.))
"Huh... huh... huh... Do you know... How far it is from Castle Town... Huh... to hear!? Anyhoo.... Huh... huph... the Shadow Army was seen at... the... fores....*falls unconscious*"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom