• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keaton

no not in my experience, you can trade with friends though...but i dont know anyone that would want to give up their gold parts :P

T

theanimator

I have extras if you want them. I'll give you my friend code if you're interested. PM me if you want, I'll be free all afternoon.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
It's all at random.
You either get lucky or you play everyday until the ship parts come to you.
Buy from beedle's Shop, Beat the temple of the Ocean King over and over, Sell treasures, play the crane game ship parts, do all those and it will come to you. :)

In multiplayer, there are these achievements called "Big Plays". For every four you accomplish, you can go to Cannon Island for a random Golden Ship part for you to claim. But, I don't think you can get every gold ship part through this, however. Beedle's Shop Ship's stock changes every day, so you can also change the date on your DS until you have purchased them all. It can just be a tad expensive... ;p

It's all at random.
You either get lucky or you play everyday until the ship parts come to you.
Buy from beedle's Shop, Beat the temple of the Ocean King over and over, Sell treasures, play the crane game ship parts, do all those and it will come to you. :)

What is the crane game I never found that what and where is it please?

I have extras if you want them. I'll give you my friend code if you're interested. PM me if you want, I'll be free all afternoon.

I play on my 3DS I dont know if it is possible to with regular ds's unless you have a 3ds

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
What is the crane game I never found that what and where is it please?

I play on my 3DS I dont know if it is possible to with regular ds's unless you have a 3ds

It's the one where you use the Salvage arm to get chests from below
It will yield a treasure or a Ship part. Find the X's around the Map. or go battle pirate ships and defeat all three. Then an X will appear.

It's the one where you use the Salvage arm to get chests from below
It will yield a treasure or a Ship part. Find the X's around the Map. or go battle pirate ships and defeat all three. Then an X will appear.

o yes i already got all the treasure maps i didnt know ships give them

I know this is a noob question but what does PM mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom