• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Origins of the Goddesses

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Mari: *frowns with a cold stare* Be careful. i have faced the monster before. It is very powerful. I was almost killed.

I shall come with you, some help may be needed.

*Mari then walks away, and into the temple. She then waits for the others.*

Mari: I sense a great energy from that boy. I must keep a close eye on him-he could be HIS reincarnation. They have the same aura...

Elementic

Mari: *waits in the temple, when a few random imps come and try to attack her* Hmph.

*Mari takes out a thin sword with a blue and gold handle, a red ribbon tied onto it, and slices the imps.*

Mari: *whispers* You gave me your sword as you were in your death bed. But why give me your finest one? You said it had special powers...but to what extent?

Last edited:

Elementic

Mari: *sees Link and Azeel come in, and puts away the sword* Come. We must hurry if we want to get through quickly.

*Suddenly, a few more imps come running, 10 in all.*

Mari: *smirks* Is that the BEST he can do? *takes out the sword again, and slays all the imps with one blow once they jump at her to attack.*

*Mari suddenly whistles, and a white wolf comes rushing in to her side. Mari holds the sword towards it.*

Mari: Recognize this scent. we might need to use it later. *looks towards Link and Azeel, then walks with the wolf deeper into the temple* Let's go, you two.

Elementic

*Outside, the sunset is close to beginning, and Mari seems a bit slower.*

Mari: Nothing is wrong, if your wondering. I've been walking all day, so I'm tired. Thats all.

...This better not happen while I'm with him. Who knows what my other side could do...

*Suddenly, the wolf stops, sniffs the air, then runs deeper into the temple.*

Mari: Hold up! Come on, you two! *runs after the wolf*

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis pulled out his Lens of Truth, and took out the lens, and he held it to a blade of Kokiri Grass
"Seriously? I have to go in there too? but I already have the Boomerang..... fine"
Nothis pulled out his flute, and rode roc to the Forest Temple
"I haven't been in here in 10 years. well off i go"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Nothis walked through the forest dungeon, and comes to a locked door
"Good thing i learned Lock picking from the Garo"
Nothis opens the door, and continues

Elementic

*Mari and the wolf come to a strange wall, that seems to wobble. When Mari touches it, her hand goes right through the wall.*

Mari: This place is different...hey Link! Azeel! This over here is a fake wall! Come see!

Elementic

((Would this be a good time for the boss?))

*Mari walks through the wall, and a large room, bigger than Hyrule Castle itself, is on the other side.*

The wolf: Mari...the scent you told me to follow is in this room somewhere...

Mari: I understand, Kilabe. Is there a specific source of the scent?

Kilabe: Let me see...not to the left, or the right...not below us...so the only option is... *looks up*...ABOVE US!

*Suddenly, the room begins to shake, and four glowing red eyes are seen above."

Mari: Here he comes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom