• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Lego

should they make lego legend of zelda

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

geek4887

The Unknown
I guess you could call minecraft a Lego Zelda. But considering that those Lego games never really deliver, I wouldn't want them to make one. The last thing I wanna see is for Nintendo to entrust their best franchise to a bunch of inexperienced newbies. Plus, I never found the art style of Lego to fit Zelda. Soo...I'm reluctant if that happens.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Depends on what you mean by Lego Legend of Zelda. Do you mean a Zelda Lego playset? Or do you mean a video game of Lego Legend of Zelda?

To the former, YES to an infinite degree. To the latter, no thanks.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I can get behind a Zelda Lego set. I'd have too much fun with that. But those Lego *Insert movie title here* games don't seem that interesting to me. And they have little resale value. I know some people enjoy them, but with Zelda... it kinda already has its own style it works with.

A Lego Legend of Zelda would be pretty cool I guess. But it would only work as a playset. I wouldn't like to see a Lego video game of the Zelda series. I guess it would be kind of cool for the playset though. I mean, you could build the castle with Link and Epona, and I think it should Ocarina of Time themed. Though the Lego Company has never made a playset off of a video game, this would be at the top of my list :yes:

I really wouldn't want that to happen. I am not being mean but, Nintendo doesn't want to turn The Legend of Zelda for little kids.

P

Princess Link

I say no to the legos, but they should release some Zelda action figures. The ones I've seen are terrible quality. They're also like 10 years old.

Depends on what you mean by Lego Legend of Zelda. Do you mean a Zelda Lego playset? Or do you mean a video game of Lego Legend of Zelda?

To the former, YES to an infinite degree. To the latter, no thanks.

This, just a little less enthusiastic to the yes

I really wouldn't want that to happen. I am not being mean but, Nintendo doesn't want to turn The Legend of Zelda for little kids.

I hate to break it to ya friend, but most of the world believes Zelda is for little kids already

But anyway, I say yes, only cus these are my two favorite things /biased

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom