• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Zelda First Fall

Well this seems like a good place to get a reaction to this little thing I'm doing...

Basically this is a webcomic that I just recently started. I was previously doing another one, called Tyler White Space Detective, but eventually I realised that not many people liked it, and those that did weren't all that excited by it, so I realised that it was kinda pointless to continue with something with a very limited appeal (if you're really interested, you can read it here).

Soooo I decided to go down the action-y manga-sorta route. Whilst my last comic was a little like MSPA in that it was copy and pasted art throughout (because I'm admittedly not much of an artist), this is all original art in almost every panel.

Well anyway enough of my talk...

page_1_by_tfwth-d35b2as.png

page_2_by_tfwth-d35b2e1.png

page_3_by_tfwth-d35qmcv.png

If you haven't clicked on yet, this is basically my interpretation of the very beginning of Hyrule. It'll become more clear what I'm getting at as I carry on, heh.

And then Skyward Sword will lay waste to my ideas. :)

But anyway, comments and criticisms and all that are welcome. If I get enough positive comments chances are I'll wipe out Tyler White and replace it with this, but yeah.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Not bad, I like the art. This is kinda new for me, as I haven't seen much of this stuff, comic-related, around here. I hope you can keep it coming. ~Ao

Huh, that's odd, in the last forum I frequented you couldn't move for comics, and fan fics and the like were pretty much ignored. Funny how things work out, heh.

Anyways...

page_4_by_tfwth-d363j6u.png

Link'll get more of a role soon enough, I'm just setting the scene.

Although that does bring something up... Should Link talk? I'm planning on giving him a sidekick at one point, so it might not be necessary. I dunno, I sorta want this to feel like a cross between the games and a traditional comic/manga... Hm.

Jedizora

:right:
i would say have him talk. he's not must after all, in OoA he says something along the lines of "oof! theis pot is to heavy to move!" And he meows in WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom