• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Lost In The Shadows
OoC: same see you tomorrow
I'd better get going If you need me you can find my people in the Pristine City Hidden cave in the hidden cave of the pristine sanctum
I swear on the name of the Zora to keep Rinku safe.
OoC:see you tomorrow
Daku smiled,
“Take care fair Prince, and fair maiden Maron.. and Brother.”

Daku Rinku

Lost In The Shadows
Some game would be nice. Just be careful of the Wolfos, it's hunting time for them too.
Yuri stepped out and dashed, she used her knife to mark truks with slashes to make it possible to return when she came upon a stag. She spread her hand, four throwing knives like the tail of a cuckoo that she held to throw, leaping uo she spun arouhd and three the dart, it made purchase and the vessel of raw venison lay there when she heard howl.

The Wolfos no doubt, she then heard a growl and turned around, two great lime glowing eyes peered at her and rose as the wolf got on its hind legs and stepped like a man.

“Oh Sheik!”

She dodged as its claws pawed at the air she had occupied, and then it began to run on all fours in its white coat, its head and lower body greyed as it swiped its claws at her.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
*Ashley noticing the howl of the Wolfos, ran towards the sound, following the markings on the trees. Just as the Wolfos was about to dig its claws into Yuri, a magic formed spear cuts through the air, landing just between the Wolfos paw, and Yuri's shoulder. Taking the beast's notice.*

Daku Rinku

Lost In The Shadows
Yuri kicked off a tree as the Wolfo was distracted and taking the stag she slung it over her shoulder and used the antlers to meet Wolfo as she dug a knife in in its chest. She then dropped the deer and threw another knife from the cover of a trunk, the bark scratching as she gripped it. Only one blade left, and she climbed up the tree, poising on a limb she prepared to dismember the Howling Beast that had two of her sacred blades imbedded in cavities at the chest and neck. The fact it still could move about was a wonder in itself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom