• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Legend of Zelda: Blossoms of Shadow

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Well he did that to manipulate Shidon then betray him so he had it coming and I didn't mean to hit his face
Time followed The Fierce Deity within the Volcano, as he dangled from his longshot he saw the pressure of magma was rising, meaning they needed to get down before an eruption.

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
Deep inside the Volcano Daku repelled as the smoke obscured his already bad eyesight. He had almost forgotten his handicap while with Time Rinku, and now his weakness was apparent as he could not gage where to drop.
Daku... I'm sorry about your face I meant to hit you chest Wich would be pane-full but no permanent damage, so to make it up to you I will help you get the crystal, the only reason I'm making it up to you this way is cuz it wont affect the balance

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Daku... I'm sorry about your face I meant to hit you chest Wich would be pane-full but no permanent damage, so to make it up to you I will help you get the crystal, the only reason I'm making it up to you this way is cuz it wont affect the balance
Daku looked at Ditir with his only good eye, “I swore a vow of vengeance against you.. alas because of what you did I have seem depths of my Wife’s love.. that I would never have known.. I thought she married me merely for politics.. now I know the truth.. I thank you for that. Help me find the stone, and you keep it.. I do not want Ganon to have it till I know why he wants these stones..”

Last edited:

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
*Midna went with Link, while Ashley stayed behind with Anudio.*
Tell me, why do you fear the Princess of Twilight?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
*Midna went with Link, while Ashley stayed behind with Anudio.*
Tell me, why do you fear the Princess of Twilight?
Anubio removed his mask,
“Because.. I am.. Majora.”

He looked at Angel/Ashley
“I tried to conceal my identity so I could help.. alas she is Princess of the Realm from whence I came..”

Malon

I want a kitty!
Yuri watched the two battle,
“I wonder if the white haired one is single?”
Zeruda: Yuri. Enough.
Maron: I think he's married to Zeruda's Hot Topic counterpart.
Zeruda: Okay, everyone shut up and run. *They run from the mess. Well, Yuri and Zeruda.*

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Zeruda: Yuri. Enough.
Maron: I think he's married to Zeruda's Hot Topic counterpart.
Zeruda: Okay, everyone shut up and run. *They run from the mess. Well, Yuri and Zeruda.*
Yuri sighed, “struck out twice.. hmm I wonder about the one with teal get up and white eyes..”

Malon

I want a kitty!
Yuri sighed, “struck out twice.. hmm I wonder about the one with teal get up and white eyes..”
Zeruda: YURI! Wait, is Maron by you? Sigh... *Zeruda stops and turns to see Maron still standing, watching Rinku VERY carefully.* Yuri, I believe 'stalk' was indeed the right word. Just keep running.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Rinku saw that his two brothers were burying the hatchet and Daku even said he’d surrender the Fire Stone.
“Does a god really need my help? Daku cannot decieve him like others..” As the magma began to rise, he had to make a decision.
“Daku! Ditir! I will meet you at The Temple Shadow in a fornight..”

With that The Hero of Time clicked his longshot and it pulled him back out as the magma followed him up and just as he was flung out the top a great geyser of lava spouted out, and he swung back to the slops of Death Mountain, great balls of fire began to fall. The Hero of Time’s links broke free at the harpoon point and he fell shouting, “Ah-ret-et!”
He was tumbling down the smokey mountain.

Malon

I want a kitty!
Rinku saw that his two brothers were burying the hatchet and Daku even said he’d surrender the Fire Stone.
“Does a god really need my help? Daku cannot decieve him like others..” As the magma began to rise, he had to make a decision.
“Daku! Ditir! I will meet you at The Temple Shadow in a fornight..”

With that The Hero of Time clicked his longshot and it pulled him back out as the magma followed him up and just as he was flung out the top a great geyser of lava spouted out, and he swung back to the slops of Death Mountain, great balls of fire began to fall. The Hero of Time’s links broke free at the harpoon point and he fell shouting, “Ah-ret-et!”
He was tumbling down the smokey mountain.
Maron: RINKU!!!! Uh... *Sees an abandoned monster camp with a tarp attached to a stick, kinda like a flag, and begins bringing it over to be a net* Oh Hylia, please work...
Zeruda: Hmm? Oh, sure, whatever. It's a quick prayer. Nothin' special. *Flicks her finger*

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Maron: RINKU!!!! Uh... *Sees an abandoned monster camp with a tarp attached to a stick, kinda like a flag, and begins bringing it over to be a net* Oh Hylia, please work...
Zeruda: Hmm? Oh, sure, whatever. It's a quick prayer. Nothin' special. *Flicks her finger*
Time was rollin back down and he cried our in grunts of agony as he came to grief on rocks and came right the tarp Malon held up.

Yuri grabbed the other side, “Hang on blue eyes! We got this!”

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Anubio removed his mask,
“Because.. I am.. Majora.”

He looked at Angel/Ashley
“I tried to conceal my identity so I could help.. alas she is Princess of the Realm from whence I came..”

Your aura has certainly changed, since we last met. Have no fear, your secret is safe with me, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom