• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask The Legend of Zelda A Break of Dawn Project

It Will Be a Zelda MM Remake and Will Contian The Beta Link Mask wich will make you Adult link And contian Many Other Items of the Beta. All Credit To nintendo this is a non profit Project. and may take up to 5 years for it to be perfect beta will be out in 2015 At the most.

I Have not got around to making a site it should be up soon.

When i get a chance.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Well, I wish you the best of luck. There were many such Projects out there, with the most famous one, The URA-Zelda Project by Zeth. Guy canceled and deleted everything related to the Project after years of work without any words.

I mean, it will be very tough. You really have to work hard to achieve your goal. So, keep us updated.

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I'm gonna be honest...I feel like this might end up with the same fate of the Ura project...Sorry to be the lightning cloud in the Mariokart item box but...Anyway! Good Luck!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
mαrkαsscoρ;823095 said:
only complaint is the project name,too much like breaking dawn

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis? A Break of Dawn sounds radical. Like anybody cares about Breaking Dawn. Anyways, good luck. I wish you the best.

Mido

Version 1
A very ambitious goal, Draku! I would like to join the others in wishing for your success!

It's rather intriguing to me, though! I never knew of the Beta Items for MM that you mentioned, such as the Beta Link Mask. I wonder how it would have worked. Either way, I pray that you succeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom