• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda ____________ (Let's make a Zelda game)

BackSet

No, you're not the one...
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
So here's the story: A long time ago, on a forum far, far away, a friend of mine had an idea (nope, not gonna make an Avengers reference, sorry). Basically, what if a bunch of fans got together and made a Zelda game together. I mean, after all, who hasn't looked at a Zelda game and said "I would have done this if I had worked on it." Sadly, that idea died after the disappearance of that friend, but it did manage to get 52 pages before it did. And guess what? I'm stubborn. I've rebooted more fanfics and roleplays than I care to count. So I figured "why don't I try the same thing? Gather together a bunch of people and work on a fan Zelda game?"

So, what do you say, wanna create a Legend of Zelda game?

Staff:
BackSet (Hey, that's me): Producer, Director, and All Around Swell Guy

Gameplay Team:
[VACANT]: Enemy and dungeon design

[VACANT]: Overworld design

[VACANT]: Item and combat design.

Art team:
Echolight: Lead art design and conceptual art

Ezlo : Villain and Boss design

Echolight: NPC design

[VACANT]: General mapping and NPC design.

Story team:
TheHeroofTime: Main story and lore design/writer

Echolight: Timeline and world building

Re-D3ad: Story and lore design

This game is concept only. Nobody is to program or make this game a reality. You know how Nintendo's lawyers are.

Oh, one more thing, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section for this so please tell me if it isn't.

Last edited:

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
Sounds great I’d love to work on a Zelda game with you, I want to be on the story team and I want to be a story and lore design.
~Re-D3ad

Re-D3ad

What is the game going to be about I need a beginning for the lore and story to start
What is the conflict?
What is the theme?
What are the weapons?
What is the civilizations? (Kakariko, Zora, Goron, Gerudo, ECT.)

I'd love to be a part of this! I'm interested in doing main story and lore design/writing, as well as worldbuilding and timeline. I'd prefer the "Main story and lore design/writer" role, if possible. "Timeline and worldbuilding" would be awesome, too.

Re-D3ad

Yes we do! I’m kinda leaning over for twilight princess and majoras mask kind of tone but also have heart warming scenes in Them also so you won’t feel like your in a complete pit of darkness the whole entire time.

My general preference shifts towards the Ocarina of Time style of tone. Thematically dark, but heartwarming and uplifting at the same time.

By the way, do you want to make a Discord chat to talk about this? My Discord is HeroofTime#8231. I feel like that might be a faster method of brief communication.

BackSet

No, you're not the one...
Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141
My general preference shifts towards the Ocarina of Time style of tone. Thematically dark, but heartwarming and uplifting at the same time.

By the way, do you want to make a Discord chat to talk about this? My Discord is HeroofTime#8231. I feel like that might be a faster method of brief communication.
I... uh... don't have discord, hehe.

This is a conversation I've had numerous time but the long story short of it is that it'll be some time until I get a discord account.

Okay, that's fine with me. Whatever works for you, I'm just excited to be a part of this. Is there some faster way of communication that would make this easier for you?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
This sounds really cool! I’d love to be on the Art team, ‘Lead art design and conceptual art’ and ‘NPC Design’. I draw traditionally btw, not digitally. hope that's not a problem

Okay, that's fine with me. Whatever works for you, I'm just excited to be a part of this. Is there some faster way of communication that would make this easier for you?

Someone can create a group pm here on ZD for discussion

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom