• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda The Legend Of Zelda - 3DS EShop

The Hyrulian

Hero Of Time
Guys! I just realised, The Legend Of Zelda, yes the original one, has been released on the 3DS eShop! It's $7.50 in Australia, not sure about the other countries, but everyone download if you already haven't! Sorry if this is the wrong section, could someone move it if it is? thanks! c:

The Hyrulian

Hero Of Time
yeah, I only saw it on the Nintendo site today :p apparently it's been there since 16.4.12 or something, im spewing, wish i knew it was there, would have already got it :p

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Have you played it before?
I think it's a really good game. It was the game that started the series and it did it well, I still need to finish it though. Have fun with it :)

Big Octo

=^)
I've known it was there for a long time as well. However, I've had it before release for being an ambassador.

Hopefully, Nintendo will release more of their classic NES games, exposing this generation of gaming to what it was like back then. Also, it's a good way to make some mullah.

The Hyrulian

Hero Of Time
I think I played a rom ages ago, but im going to the shop to get some more eshop credit today, cause i only have six dollars :p and yeah, sure will. My 3DS will have 4 zelda games on it at once when i get that and if i have the Oot cart in c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom