• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Legend of Crap: Majora's Mask (^_^)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
You can't just go making assumptions that there won't be the same people >:3

---

The Bizarre Saga: Majora’s Mask
Chapter 17: Name Changin’

Previously on The Bizarre Saga, all I have to say is that they beat the Great Bay Temple. Seriously, pretty much nothing exciting happened.

Now for Chapter Seventeen.

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
72 HOURS REMAIN

“The quickest way to the canyon is through the East Gate!” Tatl stated.

“Okay,” Link said.

“Okay? That’s all? Seriously?”

“What, do you want me to say more?”

“No! No! Let’s just head to the canyon already!”

Later, at East Clock Town…

“Stop right there! Have you some errand at the canyon--” the guard started.

“We know, we know, dangerous, blah blah blah, children, blah blah blah, sword, blah, careful, blah. WE’VE HEARD IT THREE FREAKING TIMES!” Saria yelled.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t--”

“Please just let us pass,” Navi pleaded. “They have swords and are very experienced. Well, at least she is…” Navi eyed Saria.

“Well, please be careful, then. The canyon is the most dangerous of all four locations, after all.”

“Dangerous? Oh no!” Link exclaimed. The other three stared at him with annoyed faces.

“What is wrong with you?” Saria asked him.

“I was…*uh, being… sarcastic?”

“You don’t know how to be sarcastic.”

“Excuse me,” the guard said. “Are you going to pass?”

“Oh…*Right.”

-
-

“Fences!” Link exclaimed. He played Epona’s Song and the two horses ran up to him. He mounted Epona. “GIDDEH UP HORSEH!”

“You can’t tell me what to do!” Epona neighed.

“Jump over the fence,” Navi told her. Epona leaped over the fence.

“How come that time she listened to you?” Tatl asked. “She didn’t want to jump over that fence going to the Great Bay, nor did she listen to you on that side quest.”

“That one had blood stains on it. It would make anybody nervous.”

“But why couldn’t she just have done it on her own?”

“I didn’t want it to seem like I was listening to him,” Epona said in horse language.

“As for the side quest,” Navi started, “It’s a long story.”

“You promised me a ton of carrots at the end of this journey. How is that a long story?”

“Epona says that it was a very long story.”

“No I didn’t!”

“All right, enough lines for you!”

“But--”

“ENOUGH!”

Epona made an annoyed face.

A few fences later…

“Hello there,” a cloaked person said. “You want to go to Ikana Canyon, right?”

“Yep!” Link answered.

“Well too bad. Only those worthy can enter.”

“How can we become worthy?”

“By doing another side quest.”

“ANOTHER SIDE QUEST?!” Saria yelled. “I am so tired of side quests! Can’t we just get on with what we’re supposed to do already?!”

“It’s just for one mask.”

“So?”

“All you have to do is go to the ranch and obtain a mask from the Gorman Brothers by beating them in a race,” Navi told her. “They end up even more humiliated than Ingo. Strange, the Gorman Brothers look like Ingo, and you race them both to get something.”

“Whatever. Let’s just go and get it over with already.”

Later at the Gorman Brother’s track…

“Hello there, visitors,” the Gorman Brother in front of the gate greeted. “Would you like to buy some milk?”

“No,” Saria answered flatly.

“Just between you and me, the milk they sell at Romani Ranch is watered down a bit. Ours is much better and full of vitamins.”

“I said no!”

“And for a small price of 50 rupees!”

“NO!!!”

“Seriously? 50 rupees?” Tatl asked. “We can get it way cheaper at the milk bar. And you guys don’t even have cows!”

“Well, uh…” the Gorman Brother started.

“Anyway,” Saria said, “We’re actually here to humiliate you by beating you in a race.”

Gorman Brother 1 looked at their two horses. “Hahaha! You plan to beat us in a race with those tiny things?”

“Hey! Watch it,” Epona neighed.

“If you say so! Hahaha!”

“Wait a second,” Link spoke. “Why are you called the Gorman Brothers? Are you all named Gorman?”

“Don’t ask me why we’re called that. It’s just because the youngest one of us is named Gorman. Maybe we’re not important enough to the game to have actual names in the game, but the authoress decided to give us names.”

“What are they?”

“I’m Philip and that’s Patrick. Now anyway, we’re going to beat you in that race!”

“Me? No, Saria is the only one racing. I suck.”

“Oh come on, Link, you beat Ingo,” Navi said.

“No I didn’t, Epona did! All I did was try to stay on!”

“Exactly my point! Epona will win for you!”

“I don’t think that’s possible,” Epona neighed. “I was a fully grown horse then.”

“Come on, Epona. Link is smaller now.”

“Enough with that jibber jabbin’!” Patrick ordered.

“Brian! I thought we made a deal that you wouldn’t talk while people were here,” Philip told him.

“Brian? I thought you said his name was Patrick!” Tatl stated.

“What? Patrick? Why would I tell you that? His name is clearly Brian.”

“Looks like deal’s off, Bruce,” Patrick/Brian said. “I’m talking again.”

“Bruce? What the heck…? What happened to Philip?” Tatl asked.

“Philip? Mah bro’s name is Bruce, not Philip.”

“Darn right,” Philip/Bruce spoke. “Where do you hear these things?”

“Now bro, let’s race these here kids with those cow horses we got!”

“The ones you stole from Romani Ranch?” Link asked.

“Kyle! Were you spreading those words that I told you definitely not to spread?!” Philip/Bruce yelled.

“I’m starting to see what’s going on,” Saria stated.

“I did not, Keith! I bet those Romani ranchers told ‘em!” Patrick/Brian/Kyle said… You know, let’s just go with Gormon Brother 2.

“ARE YOU GOING TO RACE US OR NOT?!”

“Oh, right,” Gormon Brother 1 spoke.

One longer-race-than-Ingo’s race later…

“Oh dang it! I can’t believe we lost to some little kids!” Gorman Brother 1 said.

“Well, I guess we have to give them the mask then, Alan,” Gorman Brother 2 told him.

“No! Not my one of a kind, expensive supermodel mask that they don’t even sell anymore!”

“No, I meant that cheap piece of crap you’ve wanted to get rid of for the past three years.”

“Oh! That’s a relief.”

“What?” Link asked.

“If that weird cloaked guy lied to us, I swear I am going to flip,” Saria stated.

Link got the Garo Mask!

“Is this the mask that we need to get into Ikana Canyon?” Link questioned.

“Yes,” Navi answered.

“Ikana Canyon?” Gorman Brother 1 asked. “Hahaha! A mask like that couldn’t get you anywhere. Especially a cursed place like that!”

“But that’s what the--” Link started, but Navi interrupted.

“We’re leaving,” she said.

-
-

“Hohoho! Back again?” the cloaked guy sitting on a cliff asked.

“Yep,” Link replied, putting on the Garo Mask.

“That’s a nice mask you got there. In fact, I am so pleased will let you pass.” The cloaked guy disappeared and a small, dead tree grew out of the ground.

“Hookshot, I’m guessing?” Saria questioned.

“Yeah, but it looks like we have to go to the graveyard first, to get another mask by defeating a giant Stalfos that allows us to talk to Stalfos and order them around, letting us get into one of the graves, learn a song that removes a curse from a ghost in a dry spring in the Ikana Canyon main area, turning the spring back on, which makes the little girl living inside the house there come out to inspect it, and then you sneak inside, play the Song of Healing for a half Gibdo man getting you another mask that lets you talk to Gibdos, putting you into a side quest for getting the Mirror Shield that lets you into the Ikana Castle, and after defeating the king that is a skeletion you learn a song that allows you to clone yourself, that lets you advance into the Stone Tower, where you have to go through a huge puzzle to get to the temple,” Navi explained.

There were a few minutes of silence.

“I didn’t catch most of that,” Saria said.

“We’re going to the graveyard,” Navi spoke.

-
-

Later in the graveyard…

“My little pony, my little pony…” Link sang.

“Really? Of all times you decide to sing that?” Saria asked.

“Ah ah ah ah MY LITTLE PONY! I used to wonder what friendship could be, until you all shared its magic with me.”

“Okay, no. Just no.”

“Big adventure, tons of fun, a beautiful heart, faithful and strong, sharing kindness, it’s an easy feat, and magic makes it all complete! You have my little ponies, do you know you’re all my very best friends!”

“I can’t believe you watch that show!”

“Actually, Saria, a ton of people watch it. Have you even seen any of the episodes?” Navi questioned.

“Don’t tell me you watch it too!”

“The title may seem like the show is for little girls, but believe me, more people watch it than you think. I’m serious. Even the authoress.” Umm…

“I’m not watching a single episode of that show. There’s no way I’m taking the risk of people calling me a fan of My Little Pony. I’m a bloody butt kicker that can kill bosses in minutes.”

“Uh, shouldn’t we get back on topic?” Tatl asked. “We’re trying to save the world here and you guys are talking about My Little Pony.”

“Link started it by singing the stupid theme song…”

“BIG DEAL!! Now look at the dumb strategy guide and tell us what to do next before Link does something stupid.”

“Hey look! A giant skeletion! I’m going to play the Sonata of Awakening!” Link stated, taking out his ocarina and playing the song. The giant Stalfos rose, broke the bridge above it and started walking away.

“Oh, good going, Link! Now look what you’ve done!”

“… That’s in the strategy guide,” Navi said. “Why are you being so grumpy all of a sudden?”

“The horrible thought of what Skull Kid could be doing to Tael suddenly popped into my head. The poor fairy, I bet he’s being smacked around all day just for talking!”

Meanwhile with Skull Kid and Tael…

“Got any fives?” Skull Kid asked.

“Go fish,” Tael replied.

Back with the team…

“It must be horrible hanging out with Skull Kid all day,” Tatl spoke. “I just want to hurry up and get this over with so the two of us can reunite. So hurry up and kill that thing!”

“No problem,” Saria said. She took her rope, climbed up the wall of one side of the broken bridge and ran down the path. She came back a minute later after a huge crash. “That crash you heard? The bones falling on the ground.”

“Well, that went differently than I expected.”

“Whatever, we get the mask either way.” Saria crossed to the other side of the bridge using the Hookshot and opened up the chest.

Saria got the Captain’s Hat!

“Apparently, it lets you talk to Stalfos and order them around because they think you’re they’re leader,” Navi told her.

“Awesome!” Saria exclaimed. She put the mask on.

“AHHHH!!!” Link screamed and covered his eyes. “It’s scary!”

“Even more awesome.”

The grave digger, who looked like Dampé, walked out of his house all of a sudden, holding a shovel. Saria jumped off the broken bridge, right in front of him.

“BOO!”

“AHHH!! THE UNDEAD ARE AMONG US!!” Dampé screamed, and ran back into his house.

“I just realized what kind of funny pranks we could pull using all these masks!”

“So now, we play the Song of Double Time and go forward to the first night,” Navi explained. “Then we talk to the Stalfos around a certain grave, they break it and we go in.”

“Oh, we can’t just pull them back here?”

“Apparently. Maybe the Termina Dampé decided it would be safer to have graves that can’t be removed by kids.”

Link pulled out his ocarina and played the Song of Double Time.

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY
60 HOURS REMAIN

All of a sudden, Stalfos appeared all over the graveyard, doing things that the team had never seen them do before.

“I didn’t even know they were capable of that,” Saria stated. She put on the mask. “HEY!”

All the Stalfos froze.

“Skull Keeta sir! We haven’t seen you for… a while!” one of the Stalfos stammered.

“Skull Keeta sir?” Tatl whispered to Navi. “If Skull Keeta was that giant Stalfos she destroyed, they’re really stupid.”

“We have been fufilling our duties of guarding the graves!”

“Really?” Saria asked. “It looked to me like you were having a party. The bonfires?”

“Well, sir, we can’t see without the fires.”

“What about swinging on the branches?”

“Oh, uh, strengthening our arms.”

“How does any of this even make sense? The Stalfos in Ocarina of Time can see in the dark and you’re made of bones, you can’t strengthen your arms,” Link said.

“Well, uh…*The only thing that matters is that the graves haven’t been touched by anyone, even the gravekeeper! We made sure to keep them completely safe!”

Navi whispered something to Saria.

“Open that grave one over there,” Saria ordered the Stalfos, pointing to one of the graves.

“But you said that--”

“NO BUTS OR I’LL FIRE YOU!”

“Y-yes sir!” Three of the Stalfos ran over to the grave, broke it, and then jumped in.

“You learn the Song of Storms in there,” Navi told Saria. “It’s one of the songs you need.”

“But we already learned it in the last story! Why do we need to learn it again?” Saria asked.

“They don’t work until you learn them again when you’re in a different story. When you go into another one, it’s like you never learned it.”

“Fine.”

-
-

“Rawr! I will exterminate all intruders!” an Iron Knuckle inside the grave yelled.

“Hey, we’re just here to learn a song. What do you think we’re doing, graverobbing?” Tatl questioned.

“Yes.”

“Well we’re not.”

“Wait just a minute there--” Saria started.

“WE’RE NOT GRAVEROBBING.”

“How do I know you’re not lying to me?” the Iron Knuckle asked.

“Because we’re saving Termina!” Link said.

“Why would a monster believe that?!” Tatl yelled.

“That is totally believable! You may pass!” the Iron Knuckle said, stepping aside.

“Really? Again?”

However, the Iron Knuckle tripped over a rock, crashed through the wall and fell into the darkness.

A curtain rose on the other side of the room, revealing a grave. A ghost rose out of it.

“He killed Luigi?!” Link gasped.

“I am Flat, not Luigi. I was mistaken for him a lot when I was alive,” the ghost explained. “Anyway, thank you for dealing with that Iron Knuckle. My brother Sharp became evil and sealed me away here.”

“But how were you sealed away if it was just a grave with a curtain in front of it?”

“The grave was sealed and I couldn’t get out of it until that Iron Knuckle was defeated.”

“So are you going to teach us the Song of Storms?”

“Oh, that song? If you play it for my brother maybe something will happen, perhaps.” Flat waved his baton and an invisible chorus played the song. Link played it on the Ocarina of Time.

“So now we’re going to the actual Ikana Canyon part?” Saria asked Navi.

“Yep,” Navi replied.

So they made their way out of the graveyard, used their Hookshots to get up the cliff, past a bunch of exploding monsters that oddly resembled Gorons and were finally in the Ikana area. The fourth and final area finally began.

---

Way to spill it, Navi. The whole world needs to know that I watch MLP.

Oh well, whatever…

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Chapter 18: Evil Bald Man

Previously on The Bizarre Saga, Link was horrified, Navi didn’t really do anything but use the strategy guide, Saria discovered mask pranks she could pull, Tatl was grumpy for part of the story and the Gorman Brothers’ names kept changing.

Now for Chapter Eighteen.

“We’re finally at Ikana Canyon,” Tatl stated. “Look how far we’ve come.”

“Oh look, visitors!” a bald man walked up to them. “I am the tour guide of Ikana Canyon!”

“YOU!” Saria yelled, drawing her sword. “You won’t get away this time…”

“Wh-what? I don’t believe we’ve met before!”

“You mugged an old lady today.”

“Noo.”

“Oh really? You may not have seen me, but I know that you robbed that old lady today. You’re a thief.”

The bald man started sweating. “Hahaha! There’s no way! What if that was my brother, uh, Sapon? Yeah!”

“If it wasn’t you, why are you sweating like crazy?”

“Well, uh, it’s my, uh, medication! If I don’t take it, then I uh, go crazy. One of the side effects is sweating a lot!”

“Why are you saying uh and looking around while you talk?”

“Uh, another side effect!”

“Riiiight.”

“You know, I have to go take a bathroom break!” The man started running away.

“YOU GET BACK HERE!!” Saria yelled, taking out her bow. “DON’T MAKE ME SHOOT YOU!!”

“I’m innocent!!” He kept running away.

“I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!” Saria leaned over to Navi. “Where does he live?”

“Just through that tunnel behind a giant rock door that only he can open just by standing there,” Navi answered.

“Oh. Well crap. Can it be blown up with a powder keg?”

“I don’t think so.”

“BYE!” The bald man ran off through the tunnel.

“THIS ISN’T OVER!” Saria screamed.

“Come on! The longer we wait, the more Tael will suffer!” Tatl said.

“Why wasn’t that guy sleeping?” Link asked. “It’s really late at night.”

“What makes even less sense is that you never complain about being tired.”

“Oh please. I never need sleep. If I had to sleep, it would make Zelda games way to hard.”

“Well… I guess that makes sense.”

Meanwhile with Skull Kid and Tael…

“So…*What do you wanna do now?” Tael asked. “You wanna play cards again?”

“No, not really,” Skull Kid answered. “After 86 games, I’ve gotten pretty bored of that. I’m getting pretty impatient, what’s taking them so long to get here?”

“Uh, because you sealed all those giants away, it’s going to be a while before they get here.”

“Curses! I should’ve shortened that final area. I didn’t know it would be so annoying to wait this long!”

“And, it’s been planned that they’re going to do the longest side quest in the game afterwards.”

“Auuugh! I’m going to go talk to the authoress about this!”

-
-

“So we have to go into the dry spring, almost die, play the Song of Storms, fill up the spring, a little girl comes out of the only non-ancient house, we have to sneak in, go downstairs, play the Song of Healing for a half Gibdo man, get a mask, go into a dry well, do a side quest where we give Gibdos whatever they want, leading us to the Mirror Shield, then we have to go through a short dungeon, fight a boss, learn a song, then go to the Stone Tower that’s a huge pain and then we’re at the Stone Tower Temple?” Saria asked.

“Good, you got it all this time,” Navi said.

“I definitely didn’t,” Link stated.

“Is there any possible way to shorten this?” Tatl questioned.

“Well, since there are four of us, I guess that Link and Navi could walk over to the spring, play the Song of Storms, while we wait outside the house for the girl to come out, and play the Song of Healing for the guy,” Saria suggested.

“What does that shorten?”

“We don’t have to wait for Link to sneak in.”

“What about the Stone Mask?”

“Ninja mask,” Link corrected.

“Whatever. Still, I don’t see what it shortens.”

“We wouldn’t have to walk from the spring to the house. It’s a few minutes faster, I guess,” Saria said.

“Oh well, I guess just a few minutes makes a difference.”

“Well, let’s go, Link,” Navi spoke.

-
-

“Hello there,” a ghost greeted them.

“Mario died too?! Who is doing these crimes?!” Link yelled. “I bet it was that bald man that robbed the old lady!”

“I’m Sharp.”

“Oh, that evil guy that Luigi-- I mean Flat was talking about?”

“Yes. Why are you here? We’ve gotten pretty sick of the living moving here. First that Great Fairy, then the grave digger, then that thief guy, then that man and his daughter, and now you? This place is only supposed to have dead or dying things! The man and his daughter even built an ugly house right in the middle of our party area!”

“Oh, we’re not moving here, just visiting.”

“Tourists?! Auuugh! You’ve made me so mad that I’m going to conduct a death song to kill you!”

“No, not tourists!” Navi yelled. “We’re here to, uh, drive away all the people.”

“Do you mind if we fill up the spring?” Link asked.

“Yes, I do mind. I emptied it, hoping that all the people would run out of water and die,” Sharp answered.

“But if you have a death song, why don’t you just conduct it in the middle of the area and kill everyone?”

“That’s a wonderful idea! I’ll go do that right now!”

“LINK! PLAY THE SONG OF STORMS ALREADY!” Navi yelled.

“Oh, right.” Link took out his ocarina.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Sharp asked.

Link played the Song of Storms, and storm clouds appeared inside and rained into the spring, filling it up. It still remains a mystery how the spring stays filled with no way for the water to flow back to it.

“Wait…*What was I doing again?”

“Don’t you remember? You owe me 200 rupees for all those haircuts you got and never paid me back,” Link said.

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“Oh, here, then.”

Link got 200 rupees he did not deserve!

“Wait, what?”

Link was gone.

-
-

“I can’t believe you did that!” Navi yelled at Link when they were back outside the spring. “Ghosts can’t even get haircuts! Their hair doesn’t even grow!”

“Come on, Navi, Saria does stuff like that all the time,” Link said.

“That doesn’t mean it’s okay!”

“You didn’t freak when Saria got 100 rupees from that fat lady.”

“Saria has always been that way. You can’t stop her from doing something like that.”

Meanwhile with Saria and Tatl, right after the spring filled up…

“Oh my Din! What is that horribly annoying music?!” Saria yelled. All of the Gibdos walking around the house sunk into the ground.

“The girl is coming out!” Tatl exclaimed. They hid near the door.

“Weird, I wonder how the spring randomly filled up!” The little girl stated. “I doubt anybody is going to sneak into my house while I’m inspecting it!”

“Do you think she was being sarcastic?” Saria asked Tatl.

“It’s not like anybody else lives here, anyway. The Gibdo I keep in my basement closet will be completely safe while I’m not inside!” The little girl turned her back to look at the river.

“What is staring at the river going to accomplish?” Tatl wondered. Saria grabbed her and snuck into the house.

“The music is even louder in here! These people are crazy!” Saria whispered, while going down the stairs to the basement.

A half Gibdo man suddenly hit the door of the closet at the end of the room open.

“So we play the Song of Healing now?” Saria paused. “I thought only the Ocarina of Time could do that!”

“Maybe you should just try your own ocarina,” Tatl suggested. “It’s not like you’re playing a time song. The Creepy Mask Salesman didn’t say anything about the Ocarina of Time.”

“All right…” Saria took out her ocarina and played the Song of Healing. The Gibdo man grabbed his head and shook it all over the place. In second, a mask flew off his face and the man was a man again.

“Hey! You thieves! What are you doing in my house?!” the little girl yelled, running into the room. “I was sure nobody would come in! I can’t believe the one time I finally don’t expect somebody to come in, somebody comes in and--”

“Pamela!” the man exclaimed.

“Daddy!” She ran over to the man and hugged him. “I thought you went away! And where’s the Gibdo in the closet? Did it go away when you came back?”

“Gibdo in the closet? Pamela, I can’t believe you were keeping the undead in that closet again without telling me!”

“Sorry, Daddy. I won’t do it again.”

“How come she isn’t aware that her dad was the Gibdo?” Tatl wondered.

“Does that matter?” Saria asked, picking up the mask from earlier.

Saria got the Gibdo mask!

“Please don’t tell me this turns you into a Gibdo.”

“No,” Navi answered, flying in with Link. “It just lets you talk to them and make Redeads dance.”

“Dance?”

“Yes.”

“I have to see that.”

“You won’t believe what Link did earlier. He tricked a ghost into giving him 200 rupees!”

“Up top!” Saria and Link high-fived. Navi sighed.

“Let’s just get out of here already…”

-
-

“So, before we go into the well, we should…” Navi started, holding the guide, then paused.

“What?” Saria asked.

“There’s another side quest in here…”

“Are you kidding me?! We don’t have time for that! We’re on the eighteenth chapter and we’re not even in the temple yet! This was the epilogue chapter in Ocarina of Time! And didn’t you say there was a huge side quest after this?”

“But the side quest gets you a bottle.”

“We have four already. Why do we need more, and why are there more?”

“Well, I guess we don’t need all of them.”

A crow flew overhead. It dropped a bottle onto Link’s head, and the bottle somehow did not break.

Link got a bottle!

“…*What the heck,” Navi said. She sighed. “Anyway, the items we need are 5 Magic Beans, 10 Deku Nuts, 10 bombs, one fish, and a bottle of milk.”

Later after all the items were collected, because they have to hurry up and get to the temple…

“INTO THE WELL WE GO!” Link shouted, jumping right into the well.

“Link, wait!” Navi yelled. “There’s nothing to keep you--”

“AUGH.”

“--from getting hurt…”

-
-

“Leeeeeeeave it! Leeeeeeave it! Leave me something that isn’t good for eating but people eat it anyway even though it’s a seed that grows into a floating plant! Five of them!” a Gibdo said.

“… Fish?” Link asked.

“Link, magic beans,” Navi corrected him.

“You know what they want because of the strategy guide, right?” Tatl questioned her.

“Yeah.”

“Beeeeeeans!” the Gibdo exclaimed, and burned up.

There was silence.

-
-

At the end of the well…

Link and Saria got Mirror Shields!

“More like Agony Shield,” Saria stated. “This thing has a very strange design.”

“So now we get into the castle by climbing up that ladder, go through a series of puzzles, and fight the boss to learn a song,” Navi explained.

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
48 HOURS REMAIN

“Into the castle we go!” Link said.

-
-

“Why go through all those puzzles, when we can just climb up to the top and blow up the roof?” Saria asked.

“I don’t know, Saria. This is a castle we’re talking about. The roof might be made so that bombs can’t be thrown into it to blow it up,” Navi told her.

“Oh please, Navi. This is an ancient castle. Maybe it was built like that earlier, but it must’ve weakened over time.” Saria tossed her rope and it wrapped around a strong wooden pole at the top of the castle. She pulled herself to the top. “Well would you look at that! There’s already a door here.”

“…*What?”

Saria pulled the door on the roof open, which made a loud creak. Inside was the skeletion king, who looked up.

“Oh no! Intruders have found my secret roof door that allows you to easily get into my castle without doing all those puzzles I installed! I thought nobody would ever find it!” he stated. “JOE!”

“Yes sir?” another skeletion asked. He looked like he had been fat when he was alive.

“That door you put up there has only made all those puzzles useless! What’s up with that?!”

“But sir, you suggested it after that imp wearing a mask told you to. He said something about this area taking too long and that he was getting impatient with some people.”

“Hehehe,” Saria giggled.

“Well then!” the king said, “That doesn’t mean we don’t have to deal with intruders!”

“Uh, we’re the people he’s impatient with.”

“We’re?”

Saria tossed the end of the rope over the edge of the roof. “LINK!”

“I don’t know how to climb ropes…” Link said.

“Well now you’re learning!”

After a huge hassle of getting Link up the building…

“Good Din, Link! What was up with that?!”

“I told you I don’t know how to climb ropes! I can’t learn that fast!” Link spoke. “I don’t even have the kind of strength to anyway.”

“Link, you’re bigger than me.”

“But definitely not stronger.”

Back inside the room, the skeletion king had fallen asleep.

“Uh…*skeletions can’t fall asleep…” Navi stated.

He shot awake, “Oh, right! Of course they can’t. Hahahaha! So what do you want from me?”

“Well, the only reason we’re here is to learn some kind of song that you need to get into the Stone Tower Temple,” Tatl said.

“Oh, that song that makes a creepy statue of yourself? That’s all? I have no reason to fight you then. I don’t really care anyway. However, as a skeletion, I can’t sing or play insturments, so I’ll just give you sheet music.”

“But if you can talk, how come you can’t sing?” Link asked.

“Mumble from Happy Feet could talk but couldn’t sing.”

“No, he just couldn’t sing because he wasn’t good at it. What stops you from singing?”

“I COULDN’T SING WHEN I WAS ALIVE!! JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE THE SHEET MUSIC!!” The king threw a paper airplane at Link.

Link got the Elegy of Emptiness Sheet Music!

“Okay, now that we have the song, let’s get to the temple already,” Saria said.

“Yes, go to the temple already,” the skeletion king spoke.

“What?”

“I DON’T LIKE THAT KID!"

----
Chapter 19: Flipping Temple

Previously on The Bizarre Saga, Link took money from a ghost Saria style, Navi yelled at him for it, Saria found a shortcut into Ikana Castle, Tatl didn’t have enough lines, and Skull Kid became impatient for the team to show up.

Now for Chapter Nineteen.

“We’re finally at the Stone Tower,” Navi said.

“You know, I feel like that because you’re here, I don’t have enough things to say. The authoress is giving them all to you!” Tatl told her.

“Hey, pretty much all I’m saying is what we’re supposed to do. And the authoress gives them to me because they don’t fit your personality.”

“I’m going to play that song that the skeletion king taught us!” Link stated. He played the Elegy of Emptiness and an orange light shined around him. He stepped away after the light disappeared and a statue of him that was about 5 times creepier was there. It was also poorly colored. “Navi, it scares me.”

“I’m afraid it’s what we have to use, Link.”

“But it looks so…*creepy!”

“Don’t worry, Link. It’s not alive.”

You shouldn’t have done that…” the statue said.

“HOLY CRAP!” Link screamed.

“HA!” Saria laughed, jumping up from behind the statue.

“… Of course…” Navi muttered.

-
-

“I wonder why they made this area so long…” Link stated a while later. “I want to get to the temple. I’m tired of all this climbing.”

“There’s no such thing as impatience and being tired in the game,” Navi said. “Obviously, they wanted to give you a challenge. There are only four areas, after all.”

“Have you realized that some of the areas were shortened slightly by skipping or cheating through things, yet this story is still ending up longer than Ocarina of Time?” Saria asked.

“Well, it did take a while to get to the swamp.”

“Hey, I wonder why we didn’t get that transformation mask yet,” Link said. “Normally we play the Song of Healing for someone and then get a transformation mask!”

“Yeah, that Gibdo guy we played the Song of Healing for just gave us a mask that lets us talk to Gibdos. Where does the transformation mask come in? Navi?” Saria asked.

Navi stared at the strategy guide.

“Navi.”

“…*I won’t tell you. I want to see the look on your face when you find out!” Navi told her.

“Are you serious?! NAVI!”

“Come on, Saria! Can’t you just wait?”

“Fine then. But it better be worth it!”

-
-

Later at the top of Stone Tower, right in front of the temple…

“I’m hungry,” Link complained.

“We just got to the temple, and right before we’re going to enter, you complain about food?” Navi asked.

“Yep. And besides, we hit the owl statue back there, didn’t we? Can’t we just warp back to Clock Town, eat something and come back?”

“And besides, Navi, what if we have to go back anyway?” Tatl questioned. “After all, it may take us a while to get through this temple. We’re more than halfway through the second day already.”

“It’s taken long enough to get here, and you want to just play the Song of Time?!” Navi yelled. “What is the matter with you people?!”

“I said, it may take us a while to get through the temple, and we’re more than halfway through the second day! It be easier to get through this is we know we have more time.”

“All right, all right, all right! Play the Song of Time!!”

-
-

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
72 HOURS REMAIN

“So where do we eat?” Link asked.

“There aren’t very many eating places here,” Navi said. “In fact, there aren’t any places specifically for eating anyway, not even a grocery store. I wonder where people get their food around here…”

“Oh come on. We can just want to go somewhere and go there, even if we never saw it here before.”

“Wait, what?”

“So where do you want to eat? McDonalds?”

“No,” Tatl and Saria said at the same time.

“Then where?”

“I’m in a sandwichy mood right now,” Saria stated.

One delicious meal at Subway later…

“So now we’re going back to the Stone Tower Temple,” Navi spoke.

“Yupper,” Link said, playing the Song of Soaring.

-
-

“We’re finally here,” Navi said. “And we’re actually going in this time.”

“Hey Navi, if you wanted to come here so badly, why did you want to do that side quest?” Saria asked.

“I didn’t actually say I wanted to. Remember what I said after? I guess we don’t need all the bottles. And then a bottle dropped onto Link’s head. Now let’s get into the freaking temple!”

STONE TOWER TEMPLE

“Dramatic entrance!”

“There’s a path on the ceiling!” Link exclaimed. “Do we get to change gravity?”

“…*I think so.”

“Don’t you think this place is a little bit ancient to have the gravity changed?” Tatl asked.

“You’d think…”

-
-

A while later…

“You remember that ugly wizard thing from back in both the Great Bay and Snowhead Temples, right?” Navi asked.

“Yeah, I have no idea why they reused them,” Saria stated.

“You were supposed to fight another one in Ikana Castle, but we skipped it.”

“Are you kidding? Why do they keep on reusing the same boss?! People want something new for once!”

“… You have to fight him again in this temple.”

“… What the crap.”

“Hey Saria, also, if you collect all the fairies in this temple, you get a big, colorful sword.”

“SWORD?”

-
-

A purple cloaked man fell from the ceiling. “I am the Garo Master!” he stated.

“Your people are pathetic,” Saria told him. “We hold up our shields and they drop their swords and fall down when they hit us, and then they surrender.”

“Nonsense! My people are the strongest of Ikana!”

“… No, they’re not. I’m serious.”

“Your mouth speaks blasphemy!”

“CARL! How many times do I have to tell you not to pretend to be me?!” another purple cloaked man yelled, falling from the ceiling.

“But Gilbert…”

“Silence! And also, how many times do I have to tell to address me as Sir Gilbert?”

“I, uh--”

“BE GONE OR I SHALL SMITE THEE WITH MY FLAMING SWORDS!”

“Ack!” the first purple cloaked man ran off.

“Now, I am the real Garo Master! And yes, I know my people are not strong! Ever since that curse came along, they’ve all become pathetic weaklings that aren’t good for anything but spilling information that the foe doesn’t deserve.”

“Wait a minute, we never fought one of the Garo,” Tatl spoke.

“It was during a scene change,” Saria told her.

“My house has become filled with monsters! I shall smite them all, including you!” the Garo Master said, holding out a flaming sword.

“Wow, I wish my sword did that.”

“It will, once you get to Phantom Hourglass.”

“Phantom what?”

“Never mind.”

“You think we’re monsters?” Link asked.

“Monsters and intruders! I can’t believe you thought you could just break into my house! Do you have any idea how rude that is?”

“It’s not like we knew that it was your house. We thought it was just the Stone Tower Temple.”

“My house is the Stone Tower Temple. Now give me reason as why you’re here!”

“Actually, we came to kill the boss,” Saria said.

“Wait…*what?”

“You know, the big monster at the end of the temple that breaks the curse once you defeat it,” Link stated.

“No, no. I was saying wait what because I thought you were here to rob me or something.”

“Oh, no! We’re the good guys, and we’re saving Termina from a falling moon!”

“That big hunk of rock in the sky is a moon is going to kill all of us? I’ve been wondering for a while what that was!”

“Great! You can help us, then!”

“No, no. I have to destroy all the other monsters. But I can give you Light Arrows! You need them to progress further.”

Link and Saria got Light Arrows!

“When I moved here, there was a red emblem in front of the temple. I wondered what it was, and eventually figured out it flipped the whole tower over when you hit it with a Light Arrow.”

“… How? It would make more sense if gravity just changed,” Tatl said.

“It probably does just change gravity in the tower, but it feels like the tower is turning upside-down. And when you turn it back around by hitting the emblem again, you fall into the sky and somehow appear back on the ground, on the platform on the opposite side of the temple. None of it really makes sense at all. Just go with it and hit the red emblem.”

-
-

“Here goes,” Saria spoke, holding out her bow. She fired a Light Arrow at the red emblem outside the temple and the whole place flipped over while they fell to the ceiling above them. “Weird…”

“I wonder who the heck installed something like that,” Tatl stated.

The Garo Master suddenly came out of the ground.

“Holy CRUD! How did you do that?!” Saria yelled.

“You flipped the whole temple over!” the Garo Master said.

“We can tell…”

“By the way, do you know what the transformation mask is that we get in this area?” Link asked.

“They’re useless pieces of junk that look like a hunks of metal. They’re in a room on the way to the boss room. You can grab them if you want but I don’t see the point. Trust me, you won’t need them.”

“Where are they?”

“They’re guarded by a big monster that I can’t defeat! It’s not like I care about them, I just left them in there and the monster was there the next time I passed by. So don’t bother trying to defeat the monster, it’s not worth it.”

“We’ll keep that in mind.”

Tijo(including his drums) suddenly appeared out of nowhere, “That was a close one!”

“I know, right?” the Garo Master replied.

“I can hear you, y’know,” Saria said. “Let’s just go pick up that mask because it’s obviously not what he says it is.”

“No! Wait! I’m serious! Don’t bother getting it!”

“GOOD BYE!” And the team went off into the flipped temple.

“Oh no, my most powerful weapon is going to be taken by them! What will I do?!”

“Chill, man,” Tijo said. “What’s up with you? The only time you can use it is in the boss room, remember? And you hardly ever even went in there because it’s down a deep pit with deep sand. Why do you call it your most powerful weapon when you’ve never even used it?”

“I was planning on using it to defeat the boss, but then they came along and said they would do it, so I told them to…*wait a minute.”

“Yeah. It’s totally useless to you.”

“No, I told that monster to guard it so nobody could take it! They’ll never be able to get it, so then the boss will remain undefeated while I go and defeat it with one of the masks!”

“Dude, there’s only one way to get into that room and it’s right behind that monster. If you came up, they’d realize you were making stuff up now so you could protect it. And I still don’t see why! Nobody even comes around here, and you can only use it in that room you never go into.” Tijo looked at his watch. “Oh dang it! I’m going to be late for practice! Later, Gilbert!” Tijo disappeared.

-
-

“Ooh, weird, the sky is below us,” Link stated.

“That’s a little uncomfortable,” Saria said. “Also, how does this even work? Would we die if we fell into the sky?”

“Don’t worry, you appear right back up here if you fall,” Navi spoke. “Don’t ask how, because I don’t know.”

-
-

“EH HE HE HE HE HE!!” the same wizard monster thing from before appeared and laughed maniacally.

“Stupid reused mini bosses!” Saria yelled. The wizard thing did not expect that she could run over to it so quickly and ended up being defeated in seconds.

“That’s the last time we fight him, right?”

“Yes,” Navi answered. “Finally…”

“Good. I was getting sick of him. Why would they keep on using the same mini boss when I can defeat it so quickly?!”

“Well, this time, lava is dripping from the ceiling.”

“WHAT?!” Saria jumped out of the way just as a drop of lava fell to the ground.

“I’m surprised Link hasn’t gotten burned yet,” Tatl stated. She pushed him out of the way as more lava dripped down.

“Hey! I know how to dodge dripping lava-- HOLY CRAP!” Link started, and jumped back just as a drip was about to hit him.

“Let’s get out of this room before Link’s hat catches on fire…” Navi spoke.

-
-

A black ghost with a scythe appeared in the middle of the room, “I am a ghost! Fear me!” Bats swarmed all around it.

“What are you doing here?! Don’t make me call the Ghostbusters on you!” Link yelled.

“Not the Ghostbusters! I’m just here because it’s Halloween!”

“… No, it’s not,” Tatl said.

“So I’m going to call the Ghostbusters!” Link stated.

A few minutes later, the big ghost was gone.

“Wow, I don’t know how they dealt with that ghost with the scythe so easily!” Navi said. “Seriously! It’s a good thing that Link thought of calling the Ghostbusters or we would’ve had to go through the trouble of defeating that thing.”

Link got the Boss Key!

“Yay!” Link cheered.

-
-

“That must be the monster that Garo Master was talking about!” Navi exclaimed.

“We already fought this one,” Saria said, shooting its eye with a Light Arrow. Because of Saria’s awesomeness, she somehow figured out to shoot the arrow very hard, knocking it to the ground and letting her beat it with her sword.

“Normally, you can only defeat it with arrows. I’m impressed.”

“Oh please. You know me. I can kill a boss in a minute.”

“Yeah…”

-
-

Link and Saria got Giant’s Masks!

“Holy crap,” Saria said. “This is the mask? Something that makes you HUGE?”

“Too bad you can only use it in the boss room,” Navi spoke.

“Are you kidding?!”

“And, it drains magic power fast. Chateau Romani would help there.”

“Oh no. We are not exiting the temple and getting a bottle of 200 rupee milk just so we can beat the boss more easily. And seriously, what’s the point? Giant boss versus giant me? I don’t need any more than a few minutes!”

“Good point. Let’s move on.”

-
-

“Look! The boss door!” Link exclaimed.

“We haven’t collected all the fairies yet, though,” Navi said.

“What’s up with that?” Saria asked.

“They’re in spots you can’t reach until later. We’re going to have to go back in collect them if we want that sword.”

“Are you kidding? That’s just annoying. But it is a sword--”

The wall near them suddenly broke. Four stray fairies flew out of it, one of them holding a giant hammer.

“Oh, thank goodness!” one of them exclaimed. “I’ve been looking all over for you! My sisters told me about the heroes who helped me and made them Great Fairies again.”

“You just saved us a lot of time,” Tatl said. “We found all the other fairies, and we thought we had to go all the way back to get the others.”

“All right then! Go beat the boss so that you can put me back together.”

-
-

“It’s Twinmold!” Navi exclaimed as two huge insect things came out of the sand.

“Let me handle this,” Saria said. She put on the Giant’s Mask and attacked one of the Molds. Even though it would normally take a while, it took her about a minute just to destroy one.

“…*Wow.”

So about two minutes later, the boss was defeated. Saria took off her mask and shrunk back down.

“So it was totally useless for me to get a mask, too,” Link said. “Now we can’t use them anymore.”

“Just go into the light,” Navi told them.

Link seized Twinmold’s remains!

-
-

When they appeared in the area with the giant, the giant was sitting in one of those office chairs and spun around to face them.

“I’ve been expecting you,” he said.

“…*You have?” Link asked.

“Yes. I have been told that you would be arriving soon. I know that you need to stop the moon from falling on Termina. Yes, I will help you. Now go confront Skull Kid!”

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Chapter 20: NO SCHEDULE DISTURBANCE

Previously on The Bizarre Saga, the last temple was FINALLY BEATEN! FINALLY! And they took a food break right before the temple…

Now for Chapter Twenty.

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
72 HOURS REMAIN

“Why did you tell Link to play the Song of Time?” Tatl asked Navi.

“Because we need to gather all the masks in the game before we can confront Skull Kid,” Navi answered.

“Seriously? We’ve finally beaten all the temples, defeated all the bosses, and did plenty of side quests in between and now we have to do more! I just want to see my little brother again!”

“But you knew we had to do it before.”

“But now that we’re here, it’s different.”

“I love my new sword,” Saria stated, hugging the Great Fairy Sword she got between chapters. “It’s so big and shiny…”

“And rainbowy,” Link added. “It looks a little girly for you, don’t you think?”

“Nah. I don’t think it’s girly. Swords can’t be girly.”

“What about that butterfly sword in Fruit Ninja?”

“That’s a whole different story.”

“So now, about these masks…” Navi started. “We have to get the Kafei’s Mask first from a the mayor’s wife in the residence. But we have to wait until 10:00. Tatl, make a checklist.”

“I don’t even want to do all this in the first place!”

“Trust me, Tatl, you’ll get to completely reunite with your brother faster if we get all the masks.”

“What?”

“Gathering all the masks in the game allows you to get another one. You end up giving them all away later, so when you don’t have any of the normal ones left, a kid wearing Majora’s Mask gives you an all-powerful mask that turns you into a deity. It really saves time and lets you defeat the final boss faster. MUCH faster.” (A little too much faster)

“Normal ones? What about the transformation masks?” Link asked.

“He doesn’t notice them. Now Tatl, make a checklist!”

“Fine,” Tatl muttered, taking out a notepad. Navi told her to make a checklist of all the masks in the game, and crossed off the ones they already had.

“Oh my. Some of these masks take a long time to get, and they’d interfere with the huge side quest.”

“Well, we could just go and ask the mask salesman if he has any of them,” Saria suggested.

-
-

“You want some masks?” the Happy Mask Salesman asked. “What are you looking for?”

“Do you have the All Night Mask?” Navi questioned.

“Go fish.”

“…*So you don’t have it.”

“Sorry, I just had to say that. I’m guessing you don’t want to have to stop Sakon the thief, wait until 10:00 on the Final Day and pay 500 rupees for it.”

“Do you have it or not?”

“Yes. I am a very maskculine person after all!” ¬_¬

“NOT FUNNY,” Navi and Saria said at the same time.

“…*I don’t get it,” Link stated.

“Give us the mask,” Saria demanded. “I need to become an all-powerful deity.”

“Uh, Saria, I hope you know that only Link can wear the mask,” Navi told her.

“…*WHAT?”

“It’s not like you’d want to put on the mask that would turn you into a guy deity. And you kind of lose control of yourself, too. Seeing the results of Link wearing that mask would be much more amusing, anyway.”

“Fine then. Anyway, give us the mask.”

“Hey, that’s going to come with a price!” the Happy Mask Salesman said. “I’m a salesman, after all. I came here to sell, not give.”

Saria sighed. “How much do you want?”

“I have a question,” Link stated.

“What is it?” the mask salesman asked.

“I know you have a shop back in Castle Town, but you didn’t have this many masks at all then. And how come you said you travel far and wide for masks, but you made me go and do everything for you while you sat around at the shop waiting for me to bring the money back?”

“Wait a minute, I don’t remember you getting a job,” Saria said.

“And do you know what happened that one time? I had to pay some of my own money because one of the people I sold a mask to payed 10 rupees instead of 20!”

“Well, you did get 500 rupees from that one guy when you were selling that 50 rupee bunny hood,” Navi reminded Link, remembering that part.

“Wait, you got 500 rupees from a buyer?!” the Happy Mask Salesman yelled.

“Uh…*Mask,” Saria said.

“Oh, right. Because you’re getting my mask back, I’ll give you a discount. That’ll be 200 rupees!”

“Link, pay.”

“But--” Link started.

“You’ll get it back!”

“What is that supposed to mean?” the mask salesman asked.

“Just give us the mask.”

Saria got the All Night Mask!

“Hey! I just remembered!” Link exclaimed. “I borrowed a mask from the Happy Mask Shop and never returned it!” He pulled the Mask of Truth out of his pocket.

“And you had it in your pocket the whole time? How did you not notice?!” Saria yelled.

“I can’t believe you never returned that! That mask is one of a kind!” the Happy Mask Salesman shouted.

“But I looked over your desk and saw a huge box of them,” Link said.

“I, uh… Those are the ones that don’t work. The one you have is the one that actually does something!”

Tijo and his drums appeared behind the Happy Mask Salesman, “That was a close one!”

“SHUT UP!” Saria screamed at Tijo.

“All right all right!” He disappeared again.

Tatl suddenly flew through the open door. “While you guys were in here, I flew through the window of the mayor’s residence and got one of these masks!” She tossed the mask to Link. “The mayor’s wife had a huge stash of them just sitting in a box!”

Link got Kafei’s Mask!

“It’s kind of creepy,” Link said.

“Wait, so you stole it?” Navi asked Tatl.

“Of course not!” Tatl answered. “The box had a piece of paper on it that said ‘Please help me find Kafei by using this mask to ask about him!”

Tijo appeared again, “That was a close one!”

“GO AWAY, I’M SERIOUS!”

“You know, I can’t stand this guy anymore, it’s creeping me out too much,” Saria said. “Let’s go see if we can find masks anywhere else…”

-
-

“Why are we at the post office?” Saria asked.

“Because we need a Postman’s hat!” Link answered.

“You’re not the one with the list, Tatl is.”

“I’ll be right back!” Link skipped over and grabbed the door knob to the office. “It’s locked--” The door broke. “… Well, at least the door breaking actually helped this time.”

“YOU BROKE MY DOOR!” the postman exclaimed, running up to him. “No! I cannot get distracted! It will disturb my schedule!” He ran off again.

“…*Okay…” Link walked into the post office.

“Why does it look like he lives in the post office?” Saria asked Navi.

“Because he probably does,” Navi answered. “And also, it’s locked while he’s gone, and while it’s closed, and the only time it’s not locked is when he’s taking a nap. I wonder why there’s a post office and not just a house…”

“Also, isn’t this town a little bit small for the need of post boxes?”

“People are too lazy to deliver the letter themselves,” Tatl said. “So they have the post boxes and a postman to do it for them. Really, the only reason for them is so the postman can come and get the letter. But it would take shorter for them to deliver it themselves because the postman takes a while to get to that postbox.”

“I found a hat!” Link exclaimed, running back out of the office.

“Where?” Navi asked.

“On his table! There was a note next to it that said ‘In case I get a partner’. It’s just like Tatl! It’s totally safe to take it!”

“Are you kidding me?! That’s completely different! He was saving it for when he gets a partner to help him deliver mail!”

“I bet he has a lot of replacements. I’m pretty sure one hat won’t make a difference!”

“Still! It’s wrong to steal!”

The postman ran back up, “Is that one of my hats?! …*No! I must not disturb my schedule! 5 seconds gone from my nap in my schedule wasted! I must quickly get to bed and rest!”

“But if you’re so strict about your schedule, then how would you ever sleep?”

“MUST NOT DISTURB SCHEDULE!” The postman ran into his office and jumped onto his bed.

Uh, Link got the Postman’s hat…?

-
-

“You think there will be masks on this list at a used item shop?” Saria asked.

“Of course!” Link replied. He walked up to the desk. “Do you have any masks that make you learn some kind of dance?”

“I have breakdancing masks, tap dancing masks, ballet masks, hip hop masks, modern dancing masks…” the guy answered.

“I’m looking for something called Kamaro’s Mask.”

“Oh, that thing? It’s kind of weird. Ever since a weird guy came in here one day, I’ve been wanting to sell it but nobody wants it. I’ll give it to you for 5 rupees!”

“Uh, the guy who gives it to us is supposed to be a ghost!” Navi whispered to Saria.

Link got Kamaro’s Mask!

“Now we’ll just do that incredibly long side quest! Let’s go to the Stock Pot Inn!”

-
-

“I am here to deliver this letter!” the postman told Anju. “I have decided to be early this time!”

“This time?” Saria asked.

“Letter!”

“!!! This letter is from Kafei!” Anju exclaimed. “Where did you find this?!”

“The postbox.”

“Already heard this…” Tatl said.

When the postman ran out the door, Saria walked up to the desk.

“Hey, we’re here for our room key,” she said.

“Who are you?” Anju asked.

“That’s Link. He wanted a reservation, remember? I’m a friend of his.”

“Oh, right! Here is your key!”

Saria got the Room Key!

“I’m wearing a creepy mask!” Link stated, walking up to the desk wearing Kafei’s mask.

“!!! You’re looking for Kafei too?!” Anju asked.

“Uh, yeah?”

“I need a favor done. Because I work here, not because I’m lazy, before you ask. Meet me at midnight in the kitchen.”

“Midnight?”

“Yes. I have no other time to speak with you. My mother stays up late watching television in the basement before coming upstairs, so I need to make sure she’s asleep before I can meet with you or else she may get mad at me. She doesn’t like Kafei, just so you know.”

“You have a basement?” Saria asked. “And a television?”

“I’m afraid I can’t let you see it. She doesn’t want guests down there, and the entrance is in our employees only room.”

“But isn’t that upstairs…?”

“She really wanted to make sure nobody went down there. She doesn’t even want me to tell people about it! Pretend you never knew!”

“Midnight,” Navi said. “Got it.”

-
-

Later, at midnight in the kitchen…

“I’m so glad you came. I’m sorry to have to meet you this late at night, but it’s about Kafei,” Anju explained. “I have a letter that I need you to mail for me. Make sure you do it before 9:00 in the morning, or else the postman will miss it!”

“Okay,” Link answered.

Link got the Letter to Kafei!

“I’m scared…” Anju said. “I’m worried about what might have happened to Kafei. Please mail the letter.”

-
-

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
48 HOURS REMAIN

“I’m already annoyed by how long you have to wait during these side quests,” Saria muttered. “Do we seriously have to wait until 3:00 this afternoon? There should be a song that lets us set the time to whatever we want!” She paused. “Or…*We could just make a few changes to the postman’s schedule…”

“Are we really going to do that?! Awesome!” Link exclaimed.

West Clock Town…

“It looks like he got his door repaired…” Saria stated. “I bet that if we broke it again, he’s be so occupied with his schedule he wouldn’t even notice. Break the door, Link.”

“Why do you always order me around?” Link asked.

“BECAUSE I’M STRONGER THAN YOU!”

“Okay okay!” Link grabbed the door knob. The door didn’t break. “I think it only breaks when we’re not trying to break it.”

“STUPID!” Saria put several bombs in front of the door and broke the whole frame and part of the wall. The postman was inside, sleeping.

“Don’t wake up until the post office opens…” he mumbled to himself. “Part of the schedule…”

Saria snuck over to the schedule and moved “deliver East Clock Town letters” to right then. The postman shot up and got to his feet.

“… How…” Saria muttered.

“DELIVER LETTERS!” the postman yelled.

-
-

“Here, this letter is for you!” the postman told a kid at the laundry pool.

“But the letter says ‘Kafei’ on it,” Saria whispered from behind a bush. “How does he know it’s for him?”

“He must be Kafei!” Link stated.

“Oh, uh, thanks,” the kid answered and ran back into his house. However, he forgot to lock the door, so Saria darted inside, dragging Link behind her. Man, she really is strong. “Are you the ones Anju mentioned in her letter?”

“But you just ran back inside and didn’t even open it on the way!” Saria said.

“Anju trusted you. I shall trust you too. Can you keep a secret?”

“I guess…”

“I am Kafei,” the kid took off the mask.

“What?! Aren’t you way too young to be getting married?!”

“I was cursed by an imp with a mask. I didn’t run off hiding because of that, but because I lost my wedding mask. Anju and I were going to exchange masks of the sun and moon. That bald thief stole my mask! I know that he mugs people, but stealing a wedding mask is just heartless.”

“So what do you want us to do?”

“Take this pendant to Anju. She’ll know what it means.” Kafei took the pendant he was wearing off and gave it to them.

Saria got the Pendant of Memories!

“Go and give it to her. Now.”

“Sure…” Saria said.

-
-

“!!! Gasp! Kafei wore that pendant all the time! Did you meet him?!” Anju yelled.

“Yeah,” Link answered.

“Now that I have this, I’m going to stay and wait for Kafei no matter what my mother says!”

“Now we have to wait until 1:00 tomorrow and get the Keaton Mask from the Curiosity Shop owner back in Kafei’s hideout,” Navi spoke. Link played the Song of Double Time twice.

-
-

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
24 HOURS REMAIN

“What do we even do while we wait for afternoon?” Tatl asked.

“Can’t we just bring him by earlier?” Saria questioned.

“The door will be locked,” Navi said.

“We’ll break the door!”

“Well, I--”

-
-

Saria took the Great Fairy Sword and smashed the door to Kafei’s hideout. “PERSON WHO OWNS THE SHOP!” she called.

“OH NO! Sakon has finally decided to break into my house!!” the owner yelled worriedly.

“No, we just want a Keaton Mask.” Saria walked up the stairs. “And where’s Kafei?”

“Oh. Well, Kafei left his mask here when he walked out. He followed Sakon when I refused to buy that bomb bag for the price he wanted. Here, I’ll give it to you because he probably won’t care.”

Saria got the Keaton Mask!

“You know, if that’s all you wanted, you could’ve just rang the bell outside rather than breaking down my door.”

“I could’ve, but breaking down a door is much more fun,” Saria spoke.

“…”

-
-

Later at Ikana Canyon…

“Hi Kafei!” Link greeted.

“AH! How did you find me?” Kafei asked.

“Uh, the shop owner told us that you followed Sakon and we know where his hideout is.”

“Oh, whatever. I’m hiding here because Sakon is probably keeping my mask inside his hideout. I’ve been waiting since 1:00 in the morning here and Sakon is taking forever to get over here! He’s just been wandering in a circle on the other side of that tunnel for hours! I’m starving!”

“Hmm…*I have an idea,” Saria said.

Saria took a stick and drew an arrow on the ground, pointing to the hideout and then took a piece of paper out of her pocket and wrote “You should probably check inside your hideout for no reason!” and stuck it to the door of Sakon’s hideout. She took a purple rupee out of Link’s wallet and tied her rope around it.

“Hey! That’s mine!” Link yelled.

“Shh,” Saria ordered. She tossed the rupee through the tunnel.

“Money!” Sakon exclaimed and started following it as Saria pulled it back. Somehow, he didn’t notice it was coming from behind the rocks. Sakon looked at the arrow at the ground and then at his hideout door. Saria pulled the rope all the way back while Sakon was reading the note. “I probably should check inside my hideout for no apparent reason!” He opened up the door and ran inside with the five going in after him.

“Wow, he disappeared fast,” Link stated while they went through the next door.

“My mask!” Kafei exclaimed, and started running toward the glass case his mask was in.

“Stop!” Saria yelled. Kafei turned around.

“What?”

“There’s a completely visible switch on the floor right there! Are you crazy? It’ll probably set off an alarm.”

“Then what do I do? Break the glass? That’ll also probably set off an alarm.”

“Well, I think you’re supposed to set off the alarm, so the mask starts moving away from you and you have to go through a series of small rooms to get it before it falls into the hole at the end,” Navi explained.

“How do you know that?”

“Because I have a strategy guide.”

“I’ll just do this my own way,” Saria said, shattering the glass with her sword. An alarm went off and the mask started moving away. “The thing is with this one is that it’s open now!”

So Saria got through one of the doors by telling Link to stand on the switch and broke the glass tunnel with her Great Fairy Sword while the mask was going through it. She grabbed it and ran out.

“HEY! That’s not supposed to happen!” Sakon yelled. “I thought I made that glass indestructible! How did you break it?!”

“I could call the cops right now, you know!” Saria yelled back, grabbing Link while they escaped the hideout.

“But phones don’t exist in this era!”

“WHO CARES!”

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Sorry it took so long! My computer was being INCREDIBLY obnoxious and wouldn't let me visit the page that I had posted the last chapter on. Stupid parental controls making no sense…

Anyway.

---
Chapter 21: Reunion!

Previously on The Bizarre Saga, Link broke another door, Navi used the strategy guide some more, Saria loved her new Great Fairy Sword, Tatl explained the postal service of Clock Town and the Happy Mask Salesman was very annoying.

Now for Chapter 21.

“Quick, we have to get to Anju’s bedroom before Kafei does or else we’ll be locked out and won’t get the Couple’s Mask!” Navi said.

“But we still have one more mask besides that!” Tatl spoke.

“We have two Giant’s Masks. We don’t need to get that one. And besides, it’s utterly useless.”

Later in the Stock Pot Inn…

“I have made my choice. I’m going to wait for him,” Anju stated when they entered the room.

“He’ll be coming any minute now,” Navi said. “Good thing it won’t be the last minute when they reunite!”

Kafei ran into the room, “Anju!”

“Kafei!” Anju exclaimed. “You’re… small!”

“Sorry I have to meet you like this, but I got cursed and my wedding mask was stolen! But now I’m here and I have it!”

Anju picked up her mask. “I knew that you would come, Kafei. Remember on that one day when we were children…*We were going to exchange masks of the sun and the moon when we were going to get married.”

“Children? People don’t usually find their love until they’re teenagers. And even then, it’s not likely that they won’t break up!” Tatl stated. Obviously, though, she didn’t know what she was talking about because this actually happens all the time. (I'm looking at you, Japan… I'm not referring to Hetalia just so you know, I'm talking about Japan itself)

“I knew we were meant to be together, Kafei. Now let us exchange masks!”

“But it’s not the day of our wedding,” Kafei spoke.

“But that giant moon in the sky is going to crush us all, so let’s do it now.”

“Good idea.”

Anju and Kafei held their masks up. The two masks combined when they touched and made another white, shiny mask.

Link got the Couple’s Mask!

“…*This is a mask?” Link asked.

“Please take this mask for helping us,” Kafei said.

Link looked at Navi. “Do I play the Song of Time?”

“No need to,” Navi answered. “You can only get onto the clock tower where Skull Kid is on midnight of the Final Day, so we’d just have to wait longer if you played the Song of Time. Instead, play the double time song.”

NIGHT OF THE FINAL DAY
12 HOURS REMAIN

“…*I guess you don’t need to. And besides,*it’s great to finish this romantic side quest and then save the world, so that the results are much better.”

“…*You’re saving the world?” Kafei asked.

“So we’re not going to get crushed by the moon!” Anju cheered.

“But we still have to wait another 7 hours!” Saria complained. “What are we going to do until then?”

“We can go buy doughnuts,” Link suggested.

“I love doughnuts!” Kafei stated. Wow, this story is definitely not matching up with the feeling of the game.

-
-

Some doughnut buying and wandering around Clock Town later, the clock tower finally opened and they ran up.

“About time you show up!” Skull Kid yelled. "I've been waiting here for well over two weeks now!"

“Well, it’s not our fault that the clock tower doesn’t open until now!” Saria told him. “And I thought we were the only ones aware of the time travel.”

“Meh.”

“Tatl!” Tael exclaimed. “Swamp, mountain, ocean, canyon…*The four who are there, bring them here…”

“Shut up!” Skull Kid smacked Tael.

“HEY! You are the worst ever!” Tatl yelled.

“Even if they were going to come, they wouldn’t be able to stop me! Hahaha!” Skull Kid made the moon start to fall.

“Link, play the Oath to Order!” Navi said.

“The Oath to what?” Link asked.

“Don’t you remember that song that the first giant taught us?”

“Not really.”

“Oh what the heck,” Saria muttered, playing the Oath to Order on her ocarina.

“Nooo! The song!!” Skull Kid grabbed his head and started shaking it like crazy while the giants walked up. The guards in front of the exits of Clock Town freaked out. Strangely, though, the giants waited a moment before they grabbed the moon to stop it. It took a few minutes, but they managed to stop it.

“We did it! We saved them all!” one of the giant exclaimed. (Replace the WE's with YOU's and imagine an old man voice. If you know specifically what that's from, you get a virtual cake.

“It stopped…” Tatl spoke. “It…*stopped.”

“REUNION!!” Tatl and Tael both cheered while they hugged.

“Good, we made it on time. The giant’s call worked on Skull Kid!” Navi stated.

“Skull Kid!” Tatl yelled. “Do you realize what you put us through?!”

“Wait, Tatl, don’t go so hard on Skull Kid…” Tael spoke in a quiet voice.

“Are you kidding me?! He’s horrible! You were being smacked around all day and now you’re protecting him?”

“He wasn’t smacking me around all day. And he’s just lonely, that Skull Kid.”

“He’s lonely, so he decides to kill everyone? There’s no part in that that makes sense!”

“The power of the mask made him do it. It was too much for him to handle.”

“It’s because he doesn’t know his place! On top of having a weak will and no strength of heart, he’s a fool!”

“Certainly, he had far too many weaknesses to use my power,” a voice said.

“Yeah! That’s right! Admit your stupidity! Wait…*your power?”

“AH! FLOATING SKULL KID!” Link screamed.

“Link, he already could float,” Saria reminded him.

“No! He looks like he’s dangling this time.”

“A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage,” the voice spoke. Skull Kid dropped to the ground and the mask remained floating. “The puppet’s role has just ended…”

“AH! TALKING MASK!” Link screamed again.

“It can’t be! Then that moon…” Tatl started.

“Is he burning himself up?” Link asked.

“No, I am going into the moon! Muahaha!” Majora’s Mask laughed, floating up into the mouth of the moon. The moon’s eyes started glowing more. “I shall consume everything!” Suddenly the moon started falling again.

“Ah!!” Tatl screamed. “Hurry! We have to go back! This went horribly wrong! Play the Song of Time! The song of time!!”

“No! Follow it into the moon!” Navi ordered.

“Song of Time!”

“Follow it!”

“SONG OF TIME!!”

“FOLLOW IT!”

“Sorry Tatl, but I’m listening to Navi,” Link said.

“But she put the strategy guide away!” Tatl spoke. “She doesn’t know what she’s talking about!”

“Yes I do!” Navi yelled. “What else would you do? If we played the Song of Time, we’d just go through this again!”

“Fine then! Go into the moon! But I’m staying here with Tael!”

“I’ll go!” Tael said.

“Tael! What are you talking about?! Have you gone crazy?!”

“I don’t want to always be running away! And yes, I probably have gone crazy! If only I had been stronger, the Skull kid wouldn’t have…”

“I understand, Tael. I’ll go.”

“No, I’m serious. I want to go.”

Tatl sighed. “Fine. You know, after all this time, Tael, you’ve gotten really stubborn…*You know, you guys are really stupid…”

“EXCUSE ME?” Saria yelled.

“Never mind!”

So they all ran into the fire and up into the moon…

-
-

“Wow, that’s a big tree!” Link exclaimed.

“A field, as far as the eyes can see…” Tatl spoke. “Weird.”

“Let’s go to the big tree!” Link started running toward the tree.

“Yay!” Tael cheered, flying after Link.

“I’m scared to think of what would’ve happened if Link had a fairy like Tael as a guardian fairy,” Saria stated, walking after them.

“Look at all those kids wearing masks!” Link stated. “Hi there!”

“Nice weather, isn’t it?” the kid asked. “You have a lot of masks.”

“Yep!”

“Will you be a mask salesman?”

“I don’t know…”

“Do it, Link,” Navi told Link.

“Okay…” Link handed some masks to the kid.

“Let’s play hide and seek,” the kid suggested.

“Yay! I love hide and seek!” Link cheered.

“I’ll hide.”

“I’m not playing.”

“It’s just a field. There’s no where to hide but up in or behind that tree!” Tael said.

“So you’re playing?” the kid asked.

“Fine…” Link muttered. He, Tael and Navi were warped into an area that resembled the Woodfall Temple.

“Hey! I thought this would be easy!” Link complained. “I have to wear my Deku Mask and fly over that pit!”

“Yeah, but Discord forgot about these babies!” Tael said, and flicked out his wings. (XD reference.)

“…*Discord? Oh, right! But I don’t think that’s the case, Tael. We’re just playing hide and seek with a kid wearing that Chuck Norris obsessed guy’s mask.”

“I’ll just take a quick flight over and we’ll find him in no time!”

“No, Tael! You’ll lose your wings and fall into the pit!”

Back at the field with the tree…

“…*Where did Navi, Tael and Link go…?” Saria asked.

“I don’t know, but maybe we should just go play hide and seek with the other kids,” Tatl suggested. “After all, Navi said that we give all our masks away later, so I think that’s now.”

“All right then.” Saria walked up to another kid, wearing Gyorg’s mask.

“Nice weather, isn’t it?” the kid said. “You have a lot of masks. Will you be a mask salesperson and give me some?”

“You know salespeople don’t give, right? That’ll come with a price.”

“Masks…”

“Money.”

“Masks…”

“Money!”

“Masks…”

“OH FOR DIN’S SAKE PAY ME IF YOU WANT MASKS!”

“Masks…”

“Just give him the masks, Saria,” Tatl said.

“Fine,” Saria muttered, giving him a mask.

“More…” the kid spoke.

“Are you kidding?!”

“I said some, not one…”

“Gah!” Saria forked over another mask. “But I’ll have you know that it’s Link who has most of the masks. I only had seven!”

“You know, I think we’re going to end up with extra masks,” Tatl stated. “Because you wouldn’t normally be here, and you each got some of the masks.”

“Good! That means we can sell some!”

“More…” the kid said.

“Seriously?”

“More…” Saria sighed and gave him another mask. “Now let’s play hide and seek. I’ll hide…”

Saria and Tatl were warped into a place with a pool of water and a tunnel under the water in the wall.

“So I’m guessing I need to swim through that thing to get to him?” Saria asked.

“I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of tunnels,” Tatl stated.

Back with Link, Navi and Tael…

“There’s a door on the other side,” Tael stated, flying back to Link.

“That all?” Link asked.

“Yep.”

“Can’t you and Navi fly me over or something?”

“Link, we’ve been over this. You’re too heavy, even for the both of us,” Navi said.

“This is one of those moments where I wish Kevin were here.”

“Kevin? He hasn’t appeared since that one time back in Clock Town back at the beginning of the story. I don’t think he’s going to appear again.”

“But he probably appeared because he was going to appear again!”

“Link, how in the world could he get into the moon?!” Navi paused. “He’s going to walk out any second now.”

Seconds later, they were on the other side.

“Gee, that was unexpected,” Navi muttered while the Kevin-plane flew away. They walked through the door.

“You found me,” the kid said.

“You’re not even hiding. You’re just behind a puzzle!” Link stated.

“I want more masks.”

“Fine, here.” Link gave the Odolwa kid a mask.

“Your friends…*What are they like?”

“I, uh…” Link, Navi and Tael were warped back to the tree. At the same time, Saria and Tatl were warped back too.

“He made me give six masks to him,” Saria stated. “I only have one left!”

“I still have twelve!”

“You know, I bet that kid wants four masks, and that kid wants eight,” Tatl said, pointing to the two remaining kids running around the tree.

“Navi, I need you to look at the strategy guide so that we know which one would work better for Link so it doesn’t take forever!” Saria told Navi. “Just open it to this part, you don’t need to look after that!”

“Fine,” Navi said, taking out the guide. “The Twinmold one requires a lot of enemy killing, while the other one requires being a Goron.”

So Link gave seven of his masks to Saria while they went off, same teams as before, to go play more hide and seek with the masked children.

In their games, Saria had to kill a bunch of powerful monsters while Link had to roll over a bunch of narrow paths, bouncing over open chests. However, this was far to hard and would take way too long, so Kevin just took him to the other side again.

They all appeared back in front of the tree once again.

“Now, the Majora child…” Navi spoke.

“Hello there,” the Majora child greeted, sitting right in front of the tree. “Everyone has gone away, haven’t they?”

“I don’t know,” Link answered. “They kind of just disappeared.”

“Will you play…*with me?”

“Sure.”

“You don’t have any masks left, do you?” The Majora kid stood up.

“No!” Saria answered quickly, even though they did.

“Well, let’s do something else. Let’s play good guys against bad guys. Yes, let’s play that.”

Link got Fierce Deity’s Mask!

“Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine, right?”

“Not really,” Saria mumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing. That’s fine.”

“Well…*Shall we play?”

-
-

“Wow! I was expecting a cliffhanger,” Tael stated, after they warped to the final boss room.

“Where’s Majora’s Mask?” Link asked.

“I am over here!” Majora’s Mask answered, flying off the wall. Except this time, it was much bigger and had red vines coming out of the back.

“Link, put on the mask,” Navi ordered.

“Okay,” Link replied, putting on the Fierce Deity Mask. He transformed into Oni Link. “KILL MAJORA!”

“Holy freak! AWESOME!” Saria exclaimed.

Link started rapidly firing laser beams at the floating mask with his giant sword.

“Hey! You’re the bad guy! You’re supposed to run away from my attacks!” Majora’s Mask yelled. “You leave me no choice!” All of the boss masks that they obtained after defeating the bosses came off the wall and attacked them.

Saria drew her Great Fairy Sword and started attacking all the other masks.

“Stop attacking me!!” Majora’s Mask cried. “You’re breaking the rules! You leave me no choice AGAIN!” The mask grew legs and arms and started running-- Well, dancing around the room. “Now you have to catch-- AUGH!” Link still managed to continue shooting laser beams at him. “All right, that’s it! Majora’s Wrath!” Majora turned into its final form, giving it long whips on the arms and a creepy face. It actually managed to grab Link with the whips, but Saria cut them off. “This is not fair!”

“Who cares! We’re just here to destroy you!” Saria laughed.

“What?!” With one final laser beam from Link’s sword, Majora floated up in the air, dissolved a bit and exploded.

Outside, in Termina Field, all the citizens of Clock Town cheered while the moon dissolved into a rainbow.

“The town, no, Termina has been saved!” they all cheered.

---

Yay!

... My cat won't stop walking in front of the computer screen.

Is this the end of the MM part?... WOW... even if theres one more endy chapter were they do some more stuff... seems like yesterday when I came across tLoC: Oot ( -_- ) XD

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Lol, yeah. I'm just trying to rush through and catch up to where I am, actually, to add some suspense. ;3

This epilogue is actually hilarious and more enjoyable than the other one, just because of some of the endings for the characters XD

Epilogue

Previously on The Bizarre Saga, Link and Saria killed Majora, Navi, unfortunetly, did not help with the battle, Tatl and Tael reunited, and Termina was saved.

Now for the Epilogue.

DAWN OF A NEW DAY

“We saved Termina!” Link, being back in normal form, cheered, when they were warped back to Termina Field.

“That was totally awesome!” Tael exclaimed. “Can I have your autograph?!”

“Why is Skull Kid staring at the giants?”

“Skull Kid, it’s been a while,” Giant 2 said. “We know it was all a mistake that you tried to destroy all of Termina. After all, you were possessed by a mask.”

“Sorry,” Skull Kid apologized. “I couldn’t help it. And I thought you guys had forgotten about me…”

“Nope,” Giant 3 said.

“You still thought of me as a friend?”

“Yep.”

Skull Kid lowered his head and cried.

“Skull Kid, it’s okay,” Tatl spoke, flying over to him while the giants all went back to their locations. (Wow, what great friends…)

Skull Kid turned around, “Hey…*You’re Saria! You taught me that song in the woods!”

“That’s you?” Saria asked. “I think you looked different when I last saw you. I think you just had a dark, shady head when I saw you then.”

“That’s because it was dark there.” Skull Kid looked at Tael. “I thought those giants didn’t want to be friends with me anymore. But they hadn’t forgotten about me! Friends are a nice thing to have. Heh heh!”

“FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!” Link stated, jumping into the air.

“Could you be my friends, too?”

“But in the previous story, you said ‘I know! Let’s be friends!’” Saria said.

“Oh, right. I know! I know! Let’s do something!”

“Hmm…” the Happy Mask Salesman sighed, off in a distance. He was holding Majora’s Mask. “So the evil has left the mask after all…”

“HEY! YOU!” Saria yelled at him.

“AH!”

“I thought we destroyed that mask!”

“Well, I…*It doesn’t work anymore.”

“Give me the mask.”

“No! It’s mine! All mine!”

“GIVE ME THE MASK!” Saria drew her Great Fairy Sword and cut part of his bag off. This surprised the mask salesman so much that he dropped Majora’s Mask. Saria stabbed it.

“Nooo!”

Then she swung her sword so the mask flew over to near the Romani Ranch. The Takkuri was perched on a branch, sleeping, but it woke up and flew off with the mask.

“MY MASK!! NOOO!!!” The Happy Mask Salesman ran off and disappeared.

“Well…*All of us have gotten what we wanted. So we have to part ways, don’t we?” Tatl asked. “You know…*It was kind of fun. Well…*It’s almost time for the carnival to begin. So, why don’t you just leave and go about your business? The rest of us have a carnival to go to.”

“Why can’t we stay and attend?” Link questioned.

“Don’t you have more important things to do?”

“We just saved your butts and now you’re kicking us out?” Saria asked. “You know, if we hadn’t come along, you’d all be dead now.”

“I don’t want them to leave now!” Tael stated. “They can stay for the carnival!”

“All right, fine, Tael…” Tatl muttered.

“Yippee!” Link cheered while they ran off into Clock Town.

“And besides, we’d have to stay anyway, because Link is Mikau and the band is probably preforming!” Navi said.

-
-

Epilogues for Each Character

The team enjoyed the carnival. They ate lots of cotten candy, Link preformed as Mikau at the Indigo-Go’s concert, played games and had lots of fun. And Saria sold their extra masks and items they didn’t need(she kept some other stuff this time). And they took all their money out of the bank before returning to Hyrule. But what will happen next?

Tatl and Tael had a lot fun, too. Will I ever bring them back? Who knows! I know I don't.

Skull Kid also had lots of fun during the carnival. He learned his lesson about stealing weird masks from (weird) people.

Epona and Chase were groomed and were entered in the best horse contest at the carnival. Epona won first place, while Chase won third.

The Happy Mask Salesman returned to his shop in Castle Town and forbade Saria from ever entering it again.

Nothing happened to the Great Fairies. Really.

Tingle remained an idiot.

The Bombers didn’t do anything either. Nor did the professor. Man, these people are boring.

Kevin went back to Hyrule.

The Deku Scrub who owned the flower sold his property(they went back in time, so he had it again) to a Deku Scrub at the swamp. Then he sold that property to a Deku Scrub in the mountains. Then he sold that property to a Deku Scrub at the ocean. Then he sold that property to a Deku Scrub in the canyon. But he realized that trying to sell things at an almost deserted canyon was a bad idea, especially because it was right in front of Sakon’s hideout.

Anju and Kafei had a romantic wedding. Kafei became an adult again because Majora’s Mask was destroyed and they lived happily ever after. And had a daughter!

The Postman…*well, still took his schedule way to seriously.

Link-goro just went back to Snowhead.

The group of preformers started travelling all over Termina in a carriage.

What the heck could anybody say about a talking scarecrow?

The Mutoh look-a-like told the carpenters he’d pay them less until they started working harder. Man, the Mutoh in Kakariko Village should do that. Except not pay them at all because they don’t even do anything.

The Takkuri was Sakon’s pet(that’s how the stuff ends up at the Curiosity Shop!), so Sakon got the Majora’s Mask. But thankfully, Saria had stabbed it, so it became a normal mask that didn’t do anything. So Sakon took it to the Curiosity Shop.

“Look at this strange mask!” Sakon told the owner, holding out Majora’s Mask.

“Indeed. But isn’t that the same mask that the imp was wearing?” the owner asked.

“It has a narrow hole in it. I bet it was stabbed with a thick sword! Buy it! I demand 20,000 rupees!” (I know narrow and thick don't match up, but if it were cut with a thin sword, he wouldn't say hole, he would say cut, probably)

“I don’t even have that much!”

“This thing is obviously rare!”

“It’s damaged, though. I’ll buy it for as much as 600 rupees.”

“So if it wasn’t damaged, would you buy it for 20,000?”

“If it wasn’t damaged, I still wouldn’t have that much.”

“You know, sometimes I wish you were an antique shop. They buy old stuff for way more, but none of those exist in anywhere I’ve ever been!”

“Are you going to sell it for 600 or not?”

“No! This thing is worth 1000, even damaged!”

“It’s just a broken mask!”

“But look at the antiqueness! It looks like a tribal mask! This thing looks like it is worth way more than that! And you even sold a mask that did nothing but keep you awake for 500!”

“Yes, but this one doesn’t even do anything at all!”

“But it looks nice!”

“You know, the more you talk to me the more you make me want to lower the price.”

“All right, fine then! I’ll sell it for 600!”

Yeah, so Sakon sold the broken Majora’s Mask for 600 rupees. It was pretty much used for a decoration and never sold, like that Iron Knuckle armor he had there for some reason.

Romani and Cremia continued their life at the ranch. Romani actually decided to use arrows during practice, this time.

The ugly emo person still rose chickens.

Kotake and Koume tried to make their potion shop more popular by putting posters all over Clock Town. But nobody wanted potions, so they tried to start making smoothies. It didn’t work out.

The monkeys became very good friends with the Deku.

Tingle’s father(the fat guy from the swamp tourist center) tried to convince Tingle to stop being an idiot, but it didn’t work.

Gabe stayed in Termina, but no one knew where he lived.

The giants always protected Termina.

The old lady who worked at the bomb shop realized that selling bombs would help terrorists, so she tried finding something else to do, but she didn’t have a very easy time.

Since hardly anybody had a sword, the man in the Mountain Smithy decided to make his smithy a coffee shop as well. The Goron Village was never quiet again.

The Goron that gave them the Don Gero Mask visited that shop the most.

The Gorons drank way too much coffee. You don’t want to know what happened with the Goron Elder’s Son. O_O

The Darmani ghost somehow came back and tried writing better poetry. He couldn’t ever go meet anybody or else they would call the Ghostbusters.

The Goron Elder…*It wasn’t pretty when he started drinking coffee.

Because they went back in time, the Goron guarding the Snowhead Temple never fell off the cliff and hit his head, so he never became sane again. However, since he stayed up at Snowhead where nobody came, he never knew about the coffee.

The coffee gave the powder keg Goron more energy to make more powder kegs. So he had a lot.

The Goron in the bomb shop freaked out when the old lady wanted to stop selling bombs.

The Gorman Brothers entered their horses in the carnival horse compatition, but didn’t come near first because they didn’t think about what condition the horses were in or that they looked exactly the same. Also, since Romani and Cremia were there to enter Romani’s new pony, what they did to them wasn’t too pleasent.

The aliens stopped coming because they finally realized that invading the ranch and stealing their cows wasn’t helping them at all.

The lady with all those dogs just kept her normal life. Boring.

The banker decided he wasn’t getting business was because he was trying to hard to get attention. So he stopped patting his knees like a beggar, but that didn’t really change anything.

Mikau was a ghost.

All the Zoras had absolutely no idea what happened to Mikau. Lulu was heartbroken, unfortunetly.

Tijo didn’t change his ways. But since Mikau disappeared, he’d been hitting on Lulu all the time. She never accepted him.

The pirates never got into the Great Bay Temple. But that doesn’t matter because there isn’t even anything in there anymore.

The beavers…*Well, I don’t know what to say about them.

The fisherman just kept fishin’.

The ugly professor tried to figure out why the heck you appeared back at shore when you swam out too far.

The turtle just stayed asleep.

Guards stayed guards.

That weird cloaked ghost thing didn’t do anything. It just hung out at Ikana.

The Dampé look-a-like never got over his fear of ghosts. He hated his job.

The Stalfos kept throwing parties because Skull Keeta wasn’t there anymore. Well, he was just eternally sleeping.

Sharp and Flat didn’t do anything but hang around… You know, maybe Darmani and Mikau should move there!

Pamela and her father…*Uh, they went back in time so he was still half Gibdo…*I don’t even know how that turned out.

Nothing really happened to any the dead/dying inhabitants of Ikana Canyon. Well, the Garo weren’t pathetic anymore, I guess. But that didn’t really change anything.

Gilbert and Carl never really got along at all.

I'll see you next time in…

The Bizarre Saga: Twilight Princess!

---

Hooray! It's time for Twilight Princess! I'll give you another preview like I did last time :3

---

"Every single day, I keep expecting an adventure to get thrown at us…"

"I think it's kind of peaceful."

"You don't have someone picking on you all the time thinking they're better than you all the time!"

"Or someone hitting on you!"

"A thought just hit me… What do you think is behind that window in the back of the Temple of Time?"

"If Zelda catches you doing this and gets mad, I had nothing to do with it!"

"Get up here."

"What?"

"I'm serious." (DUN DUN DUN! Link is serious!)

"NAVI THERE'S A PORTAL UP HERE!!"

"Hey! Hey, Link!"

"Who could that be…?"

"It's time to herd the goats!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom