• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Zelda Game Posibilities

:)Does anyone else think there could be some of the best times coming in the last Zelda game? I know thats not for a long time (or at least I hope) but I'm thinking of somethings that happened in other games in this series that could come back in another way. Like when your in Ganon's Tower and you have to defeat 4 bosses in black and white-all main bosses could come back in a team and you have to defeat them.(:("i don't like where this is going") Or a chu-chu could turn giant like in Minish cap (exept link was just small and the chu-chu wasn't any bigger than usual) again but this time it s yellow or purple and errmm... Vaati turned it big! (but Vaati would have to have the hat back.) Or... Navi! Navi is in rage that everyone thinks shes annoying...and that Link likes :zelda: not her,and tries to kill :zelda: and to protect :zelda: Link has to kill Navi (i'd love to kill her :fairy: "noooooo") So what do you think might happen?

Thank You

Ganondork

goo
I've always thought about this. Maybe bined all of the good Zelda games' mysteries and answer them as you continue, like an earlier Link imprisoned Majora or something. If they do something like that, they'll have to go out with a bang. Twice the action, twice the adventure, hopefully a longer game. Maybe add an interesting item or two.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
in the last zelda game, i would like to see the timeline put in correct order, so everyone can FINALY find out how it goes.
and all the best bosses come back. all awesome soundtracks, new or old should come back.
and a ton more!!!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I actually had this idea where Link has to take down Ganondorf once and for all and that throughout the game you see statues of past heroes and obtain an object of theirs that helps you defeat him. Just imagine finding Ocarina of Time Link's statue and remove the Ocarina from its hands, and removing Elzo from Minish Cap Link's head, etc. You can rewind time a few seconds with the Ocarina, your final attack in your combo does wind damage from the Wind Waker that sends your enemies flying, you turn into a Wolf to take down Ganon, you Shrink with the help Elzo, and you split into four with the Four Sword. And at the end Link becomes the Hero of Heroes.

I would like something like, ganon got the trforce and is destroying hyrule, ganon discovers what happened in the end of OoT (link comes to from the future and stops him) and in some way the both timelines get fused o_O, maybe the time "crashes" as if everything in the past games got mashed up O_O O_O, anyway, the last link should discover the past of the other links, and finds that no link dies, his spirit wait into a..the..uhm...chamber of the hero xD. so, link must travel in the time (the one that crashed) and do many things to free the spirits of the heroes from the past and gain their power, for example meeting with midna again, finally find navi and even wake up ms. mysterious female figure in the master sword o_O, and as you can guess, finally defeat ganon :)...yay! :P

zeldafan123

Hero of the Lost Realm
If they do something like that, they'll have to go out with a bang. Twice the action, twice the adventure, hopefully a longer game. Maybe add an interesting item or two.
That would be the best Zelda game ever for me. But one thing is it would take years to make and it would cost more then most people can afford, but let's not focus on the end and let's wait for SS to come out, eh?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom