• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Last Boss Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchain1

A star
Dudes and Dudets Im not sure if any one else has problems with the last boss, but I have been trying to draw a hour glass for hours and have not succed at freezing time once. Reply if you have any problems to or if you have any advice.

THX TO THE HELPER

Last edited:
I had a similar problem. The key is to stop moving when bellum is still before drawing it. Then draw a figure 8 once. Don't overlap it. It should work. Basically, you probably didn't lift the stylus off the screen well enough before drawing the hourglass. And also make sure the hourglass button on the bottom is pressed, that might also be the issue. Hope I helped.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I had the same problem. One time I read on a guide that you can draw it like a Z except where the ends are connected. It was a lot faster for me to do it and do it when Bellum is close to the ground.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I've never had a problem with that, in fact, I did it just about perfect everytime while fighting bellum. I think for one solution would be to try as many thing as possible, like draw an eight, or don't connect the edges or something. I don't know, maybe it is your DS screen.

Well, I hope you get it to start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom