• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King's Pokemon Trading Thread

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Yo K4 Here.

Welcome to K4's Pokemon Trading thread.

On this Thread, I give Pokemon with....Special qualities, for reasonable Prices. I also give normal ones, so what Pokemon would you like today?

Oh Don't be shy, Ask. And I'll determine the trade. How do we communicate you ask? If you use the Shoutbox, then we can talk there. Assuming you ARE a chatty person. I prefer talking in there rather than receiving Visitor Messages and Private Messages. But yeah, you can STILL send me PMs and VMs. Either way, do what you want.

Here is how my trade system works. You say the Pokemon You want. Then you MUST Specify:
The Pokemon's Nature
The Pokemon's Move
The Pokemon's Held Item (Limited Quantity, so I might not be able to provide certain Items)

Then I judge the Pokemon I want. You have choices to make, I usually give out 5. Pick One and then we are on Agreement.

EX:

You want a Chikorita

Pick one out of the 5:
Male Swinub
Female Dunsparce
Jynx
Any Duskull
Ditto with Adamant

You pick one. And then we trade.

My Friendcodes won't be disclosed yet, because it'll cause confusion. I have Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black and White. I'm currently(Obviously) using Black and White. And When i trade I might either use my English White, or Japanese Black. So to avoid that, I'll give my Friendcode individually, since I change my FC regularly.

I may be kind enough to give a Pokemon for free too. You don't believe me? Ask Destiny or Zenox. All she had to do is battle me, in Zenox case, I felt generous and I gave him pokemon that he wanted. Regardless of the outcome, I give it anyway. But that's only if I am itching and feeling generous.

Notes on the Pokemon being traded to me(THIS IS IMPORTANT):

1. The Pokemon traded to me must meet my requirements.
2. The Pokemon MUST be UT, AKA Untouched, has not battled even once, has not gained Experience points whatsoever and has NOT gained ANY EVs at all. The ONLY Exception to THIS rule, is that you used rare candies to level up. Since Rare candies don't increase EVs.
3. If I specify a Gender, You MUST Give me THAT Particular Gender. If I don't give a gender to a Pokemon, that either means That the Pokemon has only one gender, or that you can give me either gender.
4. If you have tricked me or have traded me a Hacked Pokemon without stating it before trading, you're blacklisted.

Follow these and you'll be fine.

I also trade, Special Pokemon. These Special Pokemon are either Event Pokemon, Pokemon I take pride in, Or Dream World Ability Pokemon. They come in quantity, so get it fast before I stop it. They are more slightly more expensive than my Normal Trades, but affordable. Currently, I can trade the following Special Pokemon. They may or may not have Good IVs. You have to talk to me personally if you want one of these. Messaging me is one way.

Poliwag
Ability: Swift Swim - Increases Speed in Rain
When turned to Politoed, it'll be Drizzle.
When turned Poliwrath, it'll be Swift Swim
Varying Natures

Smeargle
Ability: Moody - Randomly Raises a Stat 2x while lowering a Stat one time each turn.
Varying Natures

Ralts
Ability: Telepathy - Protects attacks from teammates in double and triple battles.
When turned to Gardevoir, It'll be Telepathy
When turned to Gallade, it'll be Justified - Increases Attack stat for every Dark type move laid upon the user.
Limited Quantity

Eevee
Ability: Anticipation - Senses a Powerful Move your Opposing Pokemon has.
If you are familiar with the Dream World Eeveelutions, then You know their abilities
Varying Natures

Japanese Movie Golurk
Shiny, One of the Event Pokemon From The recent B/W Movie
Lvl 70
Brave
Quantity: Only one left.

Espeon
Ability: Magic Bounce
Male Only
Modest
lvl 10
Quantity: Only One Left

Dratini
Ability: Shed Skin - Has a Chance to Heal Status Ailments. or Marvel Scale - Raises Defense if suffering from a Status Ailment
Special moves: ExtremeSpeed
If turned into a Dragonite, It'll be Multiscale. Multiscale reduces damage by half when at full health.
Varying Nature

Spiritomb
Ability: Infiltrator - Ignores Mist, Reflect, Lightscreen and Safeguard
Varying Nature
Only One Left

Deino
Lvl 1 Varying Nature
Special Moves: Dark Pulse
Only One Left

Male Shieldon
Impish
Lvl 1
Only One Left

Female Larvesta
Modest
lvl 1
Only One Left

Male Bouffallant
Ability: Reckless - Powers Up damage and recoil of Moves with recoil.
Special Moves: Iron Head
lvl 1

Male Oshawott
Modest
Lvl 1
Special Moves: Air Slash and Ice Beam

Feebas
Ability: Adaptability - STAB is 2x
When Turned to Milotic, Ability will be Cute Charm
Only Two Left

Lapras
Ability: Hydration - Heals Status Ailments in Rain
Only Two Left

Magikarp
Ability: Rattled - Increases Speed when hit with a bug, Dark and Ghost move.
When turned to Gyarados, It'll be Moxie
Tons and Tons of Magikarp

Murkrow
Ablity: Prankster - All Status Moves Have increased Priority
When turned to Honchkrow, it'll be Moxie
Only One Left

Vulpix
Ability - Drought
When turned to Ninetails, It'll have Drought
Only 3 Left

Volbeat and Illumise
Ability: Prankster
One of each

Spinarak
Ability: Sniper
When turned to Ariados - Sniper
Only 2 left

Gligar
Ability Immunity
When turned to Gliscor - It'll be Poison Heal
Only One Left

Abra
Ability: Magic Guard
When turned to alakazam, It'll be Magic Guard
Only two left

Zubat
Ability - Infiltrator
When turned to crobat, it'll be Infiltrator
Only One Left

Oh yeah, I also am looking for certain a Pokemon as well.
I want... A Lvl 50 Modest UT Reshiram. I really don't care about IVs, I just want a Legit one.
If you have that, I'll either give you an event Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys or any other Legendary.

UPDATE: Although FD manage to give me one successfully, (I am thankful) I am STILL looking for another Reshiram with Modest and UT. My reason is because I need two, one for my White and the Other for my Black.

Successful trades:
Zenox = Golurk for Chikorita
Erebea = Deoxys for Reshiram
Zenox = Volbeat for Pinsir; Gave Magikarp, Abra and Dratini for free
Onilink = Magnemite for Eevee, Magikarp and Vulpix.

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Offering Magnemite with Dream World abilty Analytic.
-Quiet Nature
-No IV's on speed
-Most IV's on sp.atk

Want the Eevee, Magikarp and Vulpix.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Offering Magnemite with Dream World abilty Analytic.
-Quiet Nature
-No IV's on speed
-Most IV's on sp.atk

Want the Eevee, Magikarp and Vulpix.

=w=

Ready.
Prepare that beautiful Magnemite, and 2 decoy-pokemon.
Don't train it. Leave it as it is. Don't give it EVs. Don't attach any items.

Update:
Successful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom