• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The King of The Skies RP

Vote

• Merry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepin

• Aragorn

• Gimli

• Legolas

• Boromir/Faramir

• Total voters

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Veseere continues to walk aimlessly and hears her stomach make strange sounds. She picks an apple off a fruit cart and walks away with it, paying no attention to the man yelling at her for stealing.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roy glances at him, "I mean, I think we've been fine with the crew we've had... even if some of them don't talk, just do their jobs and go to bed, that's really all we need."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Terra looks at Roy
" Look, Rot, I have a cook that wont cook, a man I constantly forget about, and that little woman that went to the quarters and died for all I know... you and Joh are all I have really"

Storm

" I actually pay a lot of attention. that man I forget about is hunting the boar I think... or I hope

Libk

Veseere finds herself in the tavern, accidentally bumping into people but unaware its rude. She just took the last bite of her apple when the shop owner slammed the door open. "Hey. You need to pay for that. You hear me!"

Pen

The game is on!
Jon spots Veseere when she is yelled at. He draws his hand through his hair and walks up to her.

"Hi girl, how about you let me pay for your apple and then let me buy you a drink."

Libk

She doesn't say anything but has a bit of a confused look on her face. The shop keeper speaks foir her, however. "Hey buddy. You're paying for your pal here? 2 silver. It's costin' ya extra for havin' to chase her across town."

Storm

Terra wonders how jon can talk to someone in the village while standing by the airship, but doesn't question it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom