• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler The King of Hyrule is a Jerk (Fairly Excessive WW Spoilers)

Bwahaha! This comic is so true! I can just imagine Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Aryll all sitting around and having tea... All G-Dawg wants is a friend. :)

K

Kele

Heh, it's true. This comic is hilarious.
Ganon wants triforce just to get a home.
And Red lion guy makes link panic when ganon and
aryll are just having tea.

octorok74

TETTAC
Hilarious. Accurate portrayal of Wind Waker plus tons of laughs. The king really is a jerk, both in game and in comic.

startimer

Resident Cartographer
Oh Big Brother! Grandma was so worried about y-
*sails away*

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I love this!!!

Gohma

Mmmmmmmmmh... BOMBS
AWESOME, love it %D
So true by the way! Reminds me of a talk we had on the shoutbox about the king's wish... He could have wish to destroy Ganon for good, but he prefered to wish for Link and Tetra to "probably not die" :xd:

Nice ending too, Link went crazy because of the King, he's ready to rule a new land in ST now ~

That was awesome. It was nice to see a silly take on the events in Wind Waker.
Ganondorf having a tea party with Link's Sister was funny and made of win.
I like how Ganondorf was nice, and the King was the evil one.

There's a lot of truth to this comic also. I give it 5 stars.:)

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I love hiimdasiy. Ive read all the persona four comics and have seen the voice over rendition of it. also Halolz is amazing. In fact the guy that made these very comics also made another comic that I use for my current siggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom