• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Kuroyukihime laughed slightly. "I think the name is actually Dewford, but yes, let's head there next."

(Testament to how long it's been since I played Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire :P)

Cyrus and Kuroyukihime trekked south through the forest and got to a boat dock where they purchased a ride out to Dewford town. The island was quiet and calm with lots of sand and not too many people.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I don't have a evil team so I'm going to make one up. Team rocket is still in kanto not jhoto right now)
Thunder left violet city and started walking towards the ruins of alph. He let bellossom choose where it wants to go. With him,or somewhere else.
Bellossom left towards the grassy areas but all Thunder did was smile.(when we all get a eeveelution I will have a big surprise for you....come to the ruins of alph when all of us do have one..) Thunder had growlithe,dratini,and pikachu."The ruins if alph...Let train!"

univpark

Heart of Steel
(Haha, I'm wasn't very sure myself. I had to go look it up. XD)

Kuroyukihime walked into the Pokemon Center, yawned and stole Music's rice ball. "There has to be somewhere, otherwise how do these people eat...? There has to be at least a grocery store."

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I will)
The dusknoir attacked. Thunder sent out growlithe and used ember to find it ineffective. He switched to dratini when Dusknoir used will-o-wisp. He quickly switched back to growlithe as its flash fire activated. He used bite to find it super effective and followed up with dratinis dragon rage.(can I catch it?)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((It's from the spirit world, so no.))

Menin had a feeling the Dusknoir would lose. That little bugger was the runt of the litter when he hatched, so it isn't surprising.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Menin decided to go out. Before revealing herself, she chuckled and said "That kid's from the spirit world, so he's not able to be captured." She then walked out, Shada and UnHole next to her. Menin's entire body was still in the shadows, as was Shada's and UnHole's.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(I was makeing fun of the early english dub pokemon)
"You shouldent touch other traines food" he said monkinly with a smrick."and dont say you thought it was lost." as a quick after thought.
"So how many team members do you have so far?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom