• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Journeys Of The New Trainers(become a New Trainer Rp)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Don't expect it to be a cakewalk with Arceus- the souls planted in Darkrai will be powering him to be even more powerful than Arceus. Not too much more powerful, but still more.))

Out of town, Menin went into the Ruins of Alph. Some Unown came and circled around her. "I know, my friends. Which one today?" The unown flew over to a small opening, in which Menin went into along with them.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Kuroyukihime shook her head. "No, that match wasn't interesting, no matter what way you look at it. It was boring, not even close to a challenge. I thought this whole "gym" concept would be harder."

Roxanne clenched her fist. "B-Brawly will defeat you!! I-I'm sure of it!!"

"Whatever you want to believe." Kuroyukihime flipped her hair and walked out. Well, one down, seven to go.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Jet was in the Cerulean Gym, training his Pokemon, especially his new Eevee, against some of the water-type Pokemon Trainers. His Pokemon needed to grow more before he could challenge Misty. He had a plan- he knew what he was doing.
After a while, Jet knew he was ready to challenge Misty. He only had one thing left to do.
"Eevee, are you ready for this?" Jet asked his Pokemon, not wanting to go against his Pokemon's will. Eevee gave a solid nod, and Jet put on his game face.
"Alright! Eevee, here's a Thunderstone!"
Eevee caught the Thunderstone in its mouth, and began to glow. "Yeah! Eevee!" Jet encouraged his Pokemon, and it shot out a bright light. When the light faded, Jet saw that Eevee had become a Jolteon.
"Alright Jolteon! Now, time to challenge Misty!"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Will used his winnings to by a tickect to driftwood. On the boat he started to train the shruomish. He taught ralts more advansed notes. Torchic learnnd even more. He saw went out in the hall he saw an eevee being chased by the crew "Stop that stowaway." Hearing this he motioned the eevee in. "Do you ha e a trainer?"the eevee shook its head no. " do you whant a dect home" it shook its head yes. He then took out a pokeball. The crwmen came to his room see the eevvee. "That eevee of yours ate all the fruit." they had said."well it was not my eevee till just five secends ago so not my falt."

(He had let shrumish go becouse a brelum attacked him in the petalburg forest seeing it's shrumish)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(I'm back. Sorry I was out.)

Cyrus saw Kuroyukihime walk out and said, "Hey! You won! Great job! So, ready to get going to the next town? I think it's Dewport. I heard they have a fighting type gym."

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I just hope no one overpowers themselves because I feel like that's were this is going...need to get to Faulkner now...)
Thunder marched into the Violet City Gym."Falkner! I challenge you!"
"Hmm? A challenger? What's your name?"
"I'm your worst nightmare. My names thunder."
Suddenly they both started laughing.
"Thunder! I get it!"
"Yeah but my name actually is Thunder!"
They stopped.
"So lets battle,Thunder!"
"Pikachu!"
"Noctowl! Use foresight!"
"Attack with thunderbolt!"
"Dodge!"
"Now! Mid-air quick attack off the wall! And surround yourself with electricity!"
"So a make believe volt tackle,huh?"
"Take it on with take down!"
They both hit and when the dust cleared,both were standing,but noctowl fell.
"Recoil from take down..."
"Good job pikachu!"
"Skarmory!"
"Ok pikachu! Switch out! Go growlithe!"
"Growlithe....steel wing!"
"Ok growlithe,dodge that steel wing with quick attack,followed by a flamethrower!"
"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Down the passage was a small ruined area. It had words engraved in a small slab, in the unown language. Menin went over and read it.

"A soul of pure light, the sun's rays. A soul of utter darkness, the shadows. The embodiment of evil will be invincible with these two souls, and can only be stopped by friends true."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(Can we have team magma and aqua?)
Will set of in to the cave on dewferd island (also can i make it so eevee evolves with a leaf stone i dont know were it would evolve in hoen in to leafeon.)
getting lost.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
"Hey Misty!" Jet called to the gym leader. "I came to challenge you!"
"Oh, it's that trainer I found asleep on Route 4!" Misty said.
"Yes, thank you for helping me," he replied. "Now, will you battle me?"
"Of course," Misty said back. "Let's begin. Go, Staryu!"
"Go, Jolteon!"
"Staryu, use BubbleBeam!"
"Dodge it, Jolteon, and use Thunder Fang!"
Jolteon's biting attack hit, and Staryu flew back in shock- literally. It then fainted.
"Wow..." Misty said, "Your Jolteon is powerful. You are obviously very good trainer. But I have another Pokemon, more powerful than even your Jolteon. Go, Starmie!"
"You know your type is no match against my Jolteon. Use Double Kick!"
"Dodge it, Starmie, and use Swift!"
Swift hit Jolteon, and the Pokemon winced in pain. "Come on, Jolteon, you can do it! Use Thunder Fang again!"
"Dodge it, Starmie!"
But the Pokemon failed to dodge. Thunder Fang hit, and did massive damage on Starmie. Starmie got back up, though. "Use Rapid Spin, Starmie!
Starmie began spinning wildly and charged at Jolteon. "Jolteon, counter with Thundershock!"
Jolteon released a blast of electricity, zapping the Starmie, causing it to faint.
"Congrats, Jet," Misty said, slightly disappointed at her loss. "Here is your Cascade Badge."
"Yeah!" Jet shouted excitedly. "I've got my second badge!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
(Yeah, we can probably get them in later. As for eevee, I'd say evolve it into Leafeon in the tall grass on the way to Winnona. I know that's a ways but I think it's fitting. I'll get my eevee later.)

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
(I have plan so make the teams all be working under a new leader,not the originals,and you can encounter you regions team at anytime. And then team darkshade could be compiled of all the other teams,and we all meet in one region! Probably wherever Menin goes...)

Both growlithe and skarmory were getting tired.
"Growlithe,jump! Now use flamethrower on the ground and fall into it!"
By doing so,growlithes flash fire activated and growlithe regained health,but skarmory charged into him.
Thunder smiled.
Growlithe had hung onto skarmory!
"Now...the new move you learned! Fire fang!"
"KO! SKARMORY!"

Last edited:

univpark

Heart of Steel
(Yaay~ Spoilers~)

Kuroyukihime laughed slightly. "I think the name is actually Dewford, but yes, let's head there next."

(Hmm...I think we should change the season in Hoenn or something to have Kuroyukihime's Eevee evolve into Glaceon. Or maybe she could go visit Sinnoh with the others from Hoenn...? That'd be fun to do. Like a vacation between the 6&7th gyms or something. That would fix Music's problem, too.)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
((Jokingly reads thoughts from dewfard cave) vacation!!! ^.^/)
Exiting out of the cave the cave after a while he goes to the Pokemon center (and eats jelly filled donuts Yum*holds rice ball thing*) " is there some place to eat on this island V.V"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom