• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Island of Athalinth (smaller Version, Not Less Fun :P)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I quit with my game (wich never started) "the Island of Athalinth" because of some problems, also the game was a lot of work and because of school I didn't have that many time for the game.

I dicided to make a smaller version of the game:

The royal family of Athalinth has allways been powerfull and rich, but times changed...

Venice, 1073

The churche was loosing control over Europe, more and more noble man began to claim land. The churche had to find a way to stop this, the pope focused mainly his attention to France and Great Brittain. He found a rich independent island between the two countries. This island will be the place that will spred the churche into Europe again...
The pope had send a messanger to Athalinth to claim the island, the royal famliy refused and killed the messenger.. this is where the war began.

In this game you have to pm me the choicess you want to make, every week the whole game will change. People will die, others will become stronger..

roles:

Royal family
-King/Queen of Athalinth:

noble man:
- the knight of Eltinwaer: Green Goron
- the duke of Port Qelnvohr: Sir Sullivan (Hero of Time)
- the knight of Elesmear: Composerbrother
- the baroness of Hoogburgh: Lady Athenian (Athenian200)
- the countess of Zeltin: Lady Sheina (SheikahWarrior)
- the the baron of Füglestaen: Sir Ember(Ember Incubus)
(these noble man are reserved for the people who allready signed up for the first game)

Allied noble man (the order of Ingletin):
- the knight of the Red Citie:
- the knight of Ingletin:

The churche:
- the archbishop of Athalinth:

the commission:
:
:
(: )
(: )
the commission members don't have a really important job, but if you have control over a commission member you know everything what's happening in the kingdom and you can do a lot of things much faster. After some time there will be real fights about the controll of them.

I need 6-8 more people to sign up

Last edited:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Okay, I shall be the Knight of Elesmear!
Because Knights are cool. :P :lol:

Anyways, I found some spelling and grammar mistakes in the first post: "rolls" are "roles" when referring to what a person does. And that "Brittain" only has one "t".
Please excuse my impulse to correct when it comes to that. :D

kokirion

Okay, I shall be the Knight of Elesmear!
Because Knights are cool. :P :lol:

Anyways, I found some spelling and grammar mistakes in the first post: "rolls" are "roles" when referring to what a person does. And that "Brittain" only has one "t".
Please excuse my impulse to correct when it comes to that. :D

I'll add you to the game, and thanks for noticing :P

I'll be the King of Athalinth.

you can be the king, but know that I reserved one of the noble man roles for you because you signed up in the last game. That's a bit more exclusive

I think I would like to be the Countess of Zeitin, please.

Is allright, but you and SW signed up for the same role. I did ask everyone to sign up in the thread (she pm'd me) but she was a bit more early. I don't think it really matters who is the Countess of Zeltin because there is another almost the same role.
I'm not saying one of you has more right so can you two solve it?

EDIT:

some other things about the game:

- how to play? What decisions do you have to make? how to fight? etc.
First I wanted to post all information in the game thread, but after some thinking I dicided to pm everyone the information they need to know. Why? the game is for most people the same, but for every role there is an own way to view the game. A king/archbishop plays the same game as every noble man, but they are playing the game from another view. So that means that I have to write the rules etc. almost 4 times, what will make the game very complicated. That's why I decided to pm everyone the things they have to know, so it's less complicated. ;)

- Nicknames
If you want you can give a name/nickname to yourself. Not to change everything but names like "Lady SheikahWarrior" are not very common :D

kokirion

So I can be either the king or a noble man? What are the differences? Also, is there still going to be trolls and elves like in the last game?

Well, I stopped with the last game because I needed more as 22 people to sign up, also some things went wrong with the map.

I dicided to make "smaller games" and maybe if they work good I will revive the first game later.

6 people signed up for the last game, I wanted to make a smaller game wich involves only 6 roles.

Those roles are the noble man roles. A noble man can choose his side, create his own alliances and can eventually become king.

But to make the game more fun I decided to make new roles too (the king, the archbishop, two extra noble man and the commission members). The king/queen is nothing more as a rich powerfull noble man who is in war with the archbishop. But the king/queen isn't that powerfull he can easely win the game. A noble man can become stronger and claim the crown, also the noble man are very important so they will survive longer.

I wanted to be the king by myself as "starter" till someone else claims the crown, but because I'm the game mod I know to much about everything that's happening in the game. And I didn't want to make the king that powerfull.

And in this game there are no elves and trolls, only humans ;)

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Is allright, but you and SW signed up for the same role. I did ask everyone to sign up in the thread (she pm'd me) but she was a bit more early. I don't think it really matters who is the Countess of Zeltin because there is another almost the same role.
I'm not saying one of you has more right so can you two solve it?

Well, if the role has already been claimed, then I withdraw my claim. I didn't know that the role was claimed, because there was no name in green next to it, and SW didn't post in this thread to indicate their choice.

Could you just assign me something that hasn't been taken? I don't really understand what the roles do, anyway, so it's all the same to me.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
How about you try being the the the baroness of Füglestaen?
You could just change Baron to Baroness right? :? :lol:

By the way, I'll just be ComposerBrother or CB in this game. :P

That's not a bad idea, actually. I'll take that, unless someone has claimed it.

If there's a claim on every role already, then I'll sit out. I just wasn't fast enough this time.
Actually ....
It says Countess of Zeltin, meaning female. Can I be its Count? (Count being male?) If not, then I will be the Baron of Füglestaen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom