• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors The Infinite Combo

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Volga: dodge-strong-weak-strong-weak-strong-weak...

It's too bad his element is fire, not lightning. This combo keeps the target in the air and completely defenseless for as long as you want. It's quite possibly the best way - at least with Volga - to dispatch those pesky commanders, apart from weakpoint smashes.

Start with dodge-strong to break their guard, allowing you to weak-strong them into the air. Then just keep doing weak-strong until their health is low enough to do a full string of weaks to finish. (They'll stay in the air for the full string, but if you do it too early and they're still alive at the end, they'll land and likely guard.)

The timing is fairly difficult though. It's easy to accidentally add an extra weak and ruin the combo.

Do you know of any other infinite combos? Or otherwise interesting or powerful ones?

I think Wizzro cn do one as well. You can juggle enemies in the air with BBB then dodge and do BBB again, you can start of with BY if you want. Not a devastating combo, but you can juggle like that and not allow a counter attack.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Yeah I just started playing him last night and noticed that too. Weak-strong by itself isn't great because it has too much knock-back, but in general his weak attacks have a lot of knock-up that can be abused.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've noticed with several of the characters that if you just keep going from strong to weak you seem to do a hell of a lot of damage to certain foes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom