• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Idea of Four Swords....

P

Pillow

I just find it funny that nobody likes the Four Swords games themselves, but everybody loves the IDEA of the four swords.Like, the idea of Link having clones and all.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I love the concept of four Links battling as one, and that is what makes me love FSA so much (I've never played FS). But Nintendo should definately do a Wii remake of FSA, but this time, make it traditional Zelda, you know, free exploration and whatnot. They should keep it 2D though. Having 4 Links moving in formation would be too hard and too awkward in 3D. I guess that's why the Four Sword has never appeared in a 3D game.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I love both the concepts and games. I think Four Swords are better than the rest of the series, but that is just my opinoin so do not deREP me for that.
You're crazy.........................................................

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Minish Cap is my second favorite handheld game and I think many people don't understand that MC is pretty much a Four Swords game. It's made in relation to the other two games with the same villain. MC is a fantastic game and I haven't heard many people speak ill of it.

D

Darvington

The four swords adventures was one of my favorite zelda games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom