• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Hunger Games Trilogy

First book: GREATEST LITERATURE I HAVE EVER READ.
Second book: Still good, but I liked the first one more.
Third book: NO. JUST NO. WTF HAPPENED, COLLINS?! D:

Sorry, but I feel it just went downhill after the first book. ;n;

I thought the Hunger Games Trilogy was a pretty good set of books. Interesting for sure. My sister had been trying to get me to read them for a long time, but I only just read them last month. My sister really is quite taken with them, and my mother likes them as well. For the kind of books they are, what they are trying to achieve, and the target audience being younger, I can see where the really simplistic, straight-forward writing worked pretty well. As I said, the story was definitely rather interesting. I don't understand how most people seem to think the books go downhill from the first one. I thought the main character's change over the books was pretty realistic, too, from all of the things that she went through - she matured. Overall I thought they made for a pretty good read, but I'll probably wait a while before I see the movie, if I do. They were pretty nice. :>

shaymin1

Derp.
I read the whole series (before the series exploded because of the movie).
I thought the series was decent.

i sadly have not read them but they look very interesting and i hope i eventually do get to reading them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom