• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The Hover Boots

They weren't my favorite, because I tend to like traction a lot, and a lot of the time I didn't quite make it across the gorge in the second room in the Shadow Temple, because the boots ran out of Hover power. But they got the job done I guess.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i don 't think really much of it.
i don 't go why its sliding when you wear them...
and i certainly don 't get why it has the design of the pegasus boots...

I liked them very much, except for that they would slide everywhere. So i only wear them when I have too.

octorok74

TETTAC
Once I have everything I always wear Goron Tunic, Mirror Shield, and Hover Boots. Although I frequently have troubles getting on Epona.

They were interesting... I liked the equipment switching thing (boots, tunics,) so I liked having them and I still miss them.

They were a bit weird, yeah, but there were a lot of interesting moments with them in the Shadow Temple. It'd like it if they made another game with them and did more.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Arent you slipping all over the place???
Not a whole lot. I don't find them hard to control at all.I'd say I just got used to them, 'cause I actually found once, after switching back to the regular boots, I would screw up a lot more, because I was no longer used to the 'friction.'

Kybyrian

Actually I wore the hover boots all of the time. They were really awesome. They looked so great with my super sexy Goron Tunic and Mirror Shield.

Besides the fact that they made you slide around whenever you stopped, they were really good.

The hoover boots, in my opinion, were more of a nuisance to me than a benefit. Of course there were the parts of the Shadow Temple that required them, and that was good and all, but overall, I think they were a little bit useless.
One, you would slide all over the place.
Two, they lost power rather quickly. And finally, I didn't understand the point of having them if they barely even got the job done, even if they were required in the Shadow Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom