• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword The Horde in Hero Mode

Upgrade your heart potions to the max that way they restore all hearts and can be used twice. Also, take the Horde little by little, dont just run into the fight. Especially with the giant Bokoblins with the Shields (forgot the name haha). Lure one away from the others and slaughter. For the Archers, shoot them from afar, using their own arrows (once the hit the ground) to replenish yours.

I beat it with two maxed out heart potions and two fairies and ended up only using one fairy this way (to replenish my hearts to the max) and still had the potions for Ghirahim (I do the Horde/Boss Rush for fun in Hero mode all the time). Good luck!

MW7

If you ever get desperate enough, just remember that five guardian potion plusses with the potion medal would make it virtually impossible to not make it past the horde and ghirahim. Also if you do end up doing this definitely save before trying it because you don't want to have to waste the ridiculous amount of rupees that guardian potion plusses cost.

Otherwise, you can sprint past most of the horde and only defeat enemies at the barriers. If you do this be super careful not to run out of stamina or you will get slammed. Not that Chibiyu's strategy doesn't work because it's probably a lot safer. Both ways can work if done correctly.

Ooohhh I forgot about the potion medal!!! Keeping these suggestions in mind for later :)

But yes, I do agree about hanging on to plussed out potions for Ghiriham. I didn't have trouble with him the first time, I beat him pretty fast. I think he was easier the third time than the second time. LOL!
(I mean the third battle with him).

I agree, the third battle was a bit of a joke...though an epic joke. He WAITED for you to hit his sword in the correct manner, who does that? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom